Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:05 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin catches them and looks at them.

"Are you sure, I mean, this is your clan symbol, I rather not wear something that doesn't belong to me in such ways if it could bring it discrase."

Again Kenji smiled. "Don't worry, wear them. It's alright, I can explain it." Again he gave a warm smile. "How's Chiyo doing...? I wonder..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:06 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura clearly saw Masayuki searching for him.
Heheh, fool. Asakura rushed and threw a sweep-kick for Masayuki's legs, attempting to throw him of balance.

Masayuki felt the strike on his leg, so he switched all of his weight to his other leg and let him sweep it away. While in the air, he made to stomp down on Asakura's legs.
The 'stomp' made contact. The pressure pushed down on Asakura's leg. As Masayuki's foot was about to break through Asakura's bone, He turned to mud forceing Asakura to fall of balance.

Suprised by the sudden lack of a leg to stand on so to speak, Masayuki fell hard on his side. A replacement tech... He tried to stand, but slipped on the mud. He tried a second time and regained his stance. He had no idea where the b*****d had gotten to.
Asakura started a string of hand seals.
"Ikebana Ryuu, Ike no Ken (Flower arrangement style, Sword of Flowers." Asakura's voice said from quite a distance away.
A fist of leafs and vines arose from the ground and flew at a high speed aimed for Masayuki.

Masayuki heard the wind whistle from a direction. He turned that way and braced himself.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:08 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba had returned. He was still slightly worried about Chiyo, and decided to search for this Chou person. Soon, he spotted her walking with another ninja. He recognised her from the discription Sabu had told him about weeks ago. flying down he interrupted her.
"Excuse me. I heard you are highly skilled with medical jutsus. Can you come with me? I know someone who is of need of your help."
"Ohmygod. HOMIGAWDHOMIGAWDHOMIGAWDHOMIGAWD. You talk! Lets go with him Dai-Dai!" She chirped eagerly.
"Uhh..." Daisuke started... Chou cut him of by grabbing Daisuke by the ear and followed the bird.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:09 pm
Chiyo sat on the bed. The two young genin were so polite. She just couldn't stop smiling. Her thoughts drifted to Sabu. She wondered how how was doing, but mostly if he was alright. He had been gone long on missions without her before, but she always like it better when she was with him. She trusted herself more than anyone to watch his back.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:11 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba had returned. He was still slightly worried about Chiyo, and decided to search for this Chou person. Soon, he spotted her walking with another ninja. He recognised her from the discription Sabu had told him about weeks ago. flying down he interrupted her.
"Excuse me. I heard you are highly skilled with medical jutsus. Can you come with me? I know someone who is of need of your help."
"Ohmygod. HOMIGAWDHOMIGAWDHOMIGAWDHOMIGAWD. You talk! Lets go with him Dai-Dai!" She chirped eagerly.
"Uhh..." Daisuke started... Chou cut him of by grabbing Daisuke by the ear and followed the bird.

Mokiba led them to where he had left Chiyo and pointed at the building. "She is in there. Thank you very much for helping." Mokiba bowed deeply, his wingtips gently brushing the dirt.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Heheh, fool. Asakura rushed and threw a sweep-kick for Masayuki's legs, attempting to throw him of balance.

Masayuki felt the strike on his leg, so he switched all of his weight to his other leg and let him sweep it away. While in the air, he made to stomp down on Asakura's legs.
The 'stomp' made contact. The pressure pushed down on Asakura's leg. As Masayuki's foot was about to break through Asakura's bone, He turned to mud forceing Asakura to fall of balance.

Suprised by the sudden lack of a leg to stand on so to speak, Masayuki fell hard on his side. A replacement tech... He tried to stand, but slipped on the mud. He tried a second time and regained his stance. He had no idea where the b*****d had gotten to.
"Ikebana Ryuu, Ike no Ken (Flower arrangement style, Sword of Flowers." Asakura's voice said from quite a distance away.
A fist of leafs and vines arose from the ground and flew at a high speed aimed for Masayuki.

Masayuki heard the wind whistle from a direction. He turned that way and braced himself.
The fist hit him but the vines and flowers seemed to unmerge. The flowers sort of fell feebly as they hit him, leaving Masayuki unharmed and Asakura vunerable.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:13 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba led them to where he had left Chiyo and pointed at the building. "She is in there. Thank you very much for helping." Mokiba bowed deeply, his wingtips gently brushing the dirt.

Kenji's ears twitched, he heard something. "Seems like we have visitors."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:14 pm
Shin nodded and put the clothes on. He felt a bit cleaner and better wearing dessent clothing. He than went and leaned against the balqueny of the place as he watched the village. He felt calm and better about everything now. But his thoughts couldn't stop thinking about the two men or the fight he just had. It felt like he had a fight like that, but he couldn't remember when or where.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:16 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"You look tasty!" Chou bluntly stated.
"Um, Lets get this over with, Chou" He said as he dragged her by the head and tossed her into the room Chiyo was in. Chou landed on her head.
"Ite, ite, ite* (Ow, ow, ow)" She mumbled. "So what seems to be the problem Ms. Shinji's-mentor's-girlfriend?" She ask with a s**t-eating grin.
Daisuke smacked his head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:18 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

The fist hit him but the vines and flowers seemed to unmerge. The flowers sort of fell feebly as they hit him, leaving Masayuki unharmed and Asakura vunerable.

Found you! Masayuki said to himself. With all his fury he sent a powerful fist right toward where Asakura's chest should be located.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:19 pm
(working on the bio right now. Dunno if i can use that Bloodline limet thought ^_^')  
Silly Genji
"Um, Lets get this over with, Chou" He said as he dragged her by the head and tossed her into the room Chiyo was in. Chou landed on her head.
"Ite, ite, ite* (Ow, ow, ow)" She mumbled. "So what seems to be the problem Ms. Shinji's-mentor's-girlfriend?" She ask with a s**t-eating grin.

"What the? Daisuke that you? Where the hell have you been, and who would this be?"  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Chiyo was brought out of her thoughts by a very odd looking girl. "Huh? Who are you?" she asked a bit more contritey than she intended.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:22 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

"What the? Daisuke that you? Where the hell have you been, and who would this be?"
"Who, me!?" Daisuke grinned. "I've been training! I can probably beat Shinji now, so... speaking of Shinji.... Where is he?"
"Shut up Daisuke, and get in here!" Chou shouted.
"Ah, sorry man, I'll catch up with ya later..." Daisuke said hastilly.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:22 pm
Cybercoin
(working on the bio right now. Dunno if i can use that Bloodline limet thought ^_^')

((We'll look it over. biggrin ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games