Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God_Of_War IV

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:15 pm
Hi names John. I like rock music, online games, etc.....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:44 pm
Hello. My name's Dai I'm a 20 year old female.huge Dir en grey fan. I love roleplaying, haven't been doing it for long but it's fun and I'm getting better at it. I have a male avatar because my rping characters are usually males. If you wanna know anything else, ask!

Thanks for letting me join!
Dai  

ObscureTheUncensored

Chivalric Cypher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:38 am
Hey! Well my name is on top of my avatar,and I'm currently looking for good RPs in here.My other info is on my profile. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:30 am
Gah, I suck at introductions. I hate being at the end of the list as well... just bugs me.
No matter though, My name is Eternal_Dume, you can call me Dume for short. I tend to be a lower literate role player. I'm always looking for improvement, so don't be afraid to criticize me. However, I do play the trumpet and it comes with the fames trumpet ego. I'll probably end up respecting a lot of you though, so it shan't be tapped too often.

A can do a lot of characters in my role plays, I tend to play as a certain character a lot if I can. Most people say that my characters are the smart ones by the way I write. I've tried to adapt that, I guess you'll see how it goes in here!

My writing experience... I've published one short-story in my life. Short story meaning 70-90 pages, not half a page.  

Bacillus Anthracis

HinataMyFavChar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:43 am
Name is Jade... You could call me what ever you like. I like to watch anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:18 pm
Hello! my name is Stephen, I'm new, and it seems there isn't much activity in this guild sweatdrop

anyway I hope to rp with you all soon!

your souls will be mine!!!!!! twisted  

Mudfrog

Dangerous Trader

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MusicalParadox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:16 pm
Yeeeeeeah. I'm the new guy. Necoji, call me Neco if you feel like it...everyone else does sweatdrop Anyway i think i'm pretty good at Rping, although i havn't looked over any posts or rules yet i bet i could get the hang of it pretty quick. Oh yeah i forgot *ahem* FEAR MEEE!!! And now, i stop talking 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:25 pm
Hello everyone! My name SileShadow, call me Sile. Thank you for accepting me. I'm a writer with an over active imagination that needed an outlet which lead me to begin RPing a few years back. After starting up on Gaia and Rping a bit in Barton Town, I wanted a place where I could RP a lot with other avid Rpers, so here I am. See you all in the forums!  

VileShadowX

The Spawn of Cookies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:39 pm
Hey just call me Emerald. I like to do all kinds of stuff I'm a big animal lover. I like the colors black and red the most. I like to go camping, I prefer the woods to a city and usually my normal attitude doesn't represent my soul. That's where my clothes come in. Yeah i like all kinds of music, rock, hip hop country, religious and some rap but not a lot. I like to join all types of rp's and i'm very literate. My favorite rp char is originally a fire demon but I am very flexible and I will be happy to join any real life rp's or an rp where the profile's are already made I'm very good at staying in character which some people seem to have trouble with. If they want me to be a nice goody two shoes I'll do it and have fun doing it but If they want me to be a b***h I'll go the next level and be super b***h and laugh at myself while doing so. So yeah i like all types of rp's and I'm very flexible the only thing that I have a problem with is when people ignore my posts i get really annoyed and if it's done continuously then I'm likely to blow up on all your asses. I'm also very opinionated and truthful if I don't like something that you wrote or if I think that it kinda messes with the story plot that we have going i'll say something and I won't always be kind. So yeah that's me hope to see you rping.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:57 pm
Well Hello there! My name is Dr. Hunter J Vengence. I specialize in Gaian Archaeology and History. I enjoy magic as well as sitting back and reading a nice long book. Otherwise, I find myself teaching someone something about something or otherwise raising my acuitity. I hope that I may meet each of you soon. Jolly Good!

Ta-Ta!  

xgad1

AmrothLeingod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:36 pm
Hello There. My Name is AmrothLeingod....Amroth for short.People have called me Ammy before...but thats a different story.I have been roleplaying since I was 9 and am currently 20.I absolutely love to rolepaly.You can find me a literate to adv. literate rolepalyer.It all depends on my mood and my health.I get sick very easily,so I may disappear for days on end.My favorite Character Race to play is Drow,however I experiment alot.You'll find I like many diffrent types of RPs......Well...thats about it I'm going to tell you all....thanks....

Laterz,Home Skillet Biscuits. talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:47 pm
'Ello. =3

I go by Tweeter or Mimi.

Um...I suck at this. xd Well, I'm a very good roleplayer, the few and the proud. Um....I roleplay almost naything, and I'm extremely new...so..yeah. xp Any questions, then just PM me.  

Mimi Kyashi 19

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100

Teh Random Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:56 pm
Hey hey, its me.
What? You don't know me?
Well, thats the reason why I'm posting here!
Just call me Random. Thats it, and thats all you need to know about my name.
You could call me TRM if you want, but I'm not as used to it.
I RP somewhat, and I've been told I'm fairly good at it.
Out of RPs, however, cover your backs. I'm extremely random and may or may not flip out. Must be all the child brains.
NARWHAL MONKEY FEMUR!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:35 pm
Buenas tardes! Some Spanish for those who understand it XD. Let's see, I suppose you can call me Caitlyn, or by my usual RP character, Zeke. I don't overly care ^^. Let's see, I was part of a Teen Titans.superhero RP site for nearly two years before it lost nearly every member and died ;_;. It was sad, but then I came to Gaia, and wow! Rp Guild! Excitement! So I joined. Thanks for letting me ^^.  

wellthisishawkeward

4,825 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

0.Kill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:02 pm
Hello I am 0.kill, i am a college student at the time of this post trying to major in Computer forensics and criminal investigations, also have a background in acting and psychology. i have played and help designed a number of Role playing systems, none that actually got published but, meh some day maybe. i have ideas but i don't have the ability to string those ideas together and am a notorious procrastinator.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games