Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:42 am

((Yeah, we need to get you back into character xDD))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:46 am
( redface is it that obvious?)  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:06 pm
((yes.

>.>
Wait, what? *goes to actually read the past posts* )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:35 am
((It's bad, isn't it? In the HPRP I was talking about 'summery tingles down his spine' but here I can't think of anything! gonk ))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:56 am
((Well, I doubt that has anything to do with harry potter or yuugiou. That's more of an inspiration or motivation issue, not something that has to do with the actual plot. we just have to find a way to make this exciting for you again, but that is a little difficult because I forgot half of my master plan, and this RP appears to be drawing to a close. ["Happilly ever after"]

So, it would probably help at LEAST one of us to skip ahead. I know it'll help me because I'm putting off doing the whole...
"Oh, Yami! you're blind! *sob sob*"
"It's okay Yuugi! We must be strong! I shall live to see another day!"
"but Yami! I'm carying your baby!"

...Okay, maybe a bit TOO much like a soap opera, but can I really help myself? haha. Yuugi: *fumes* I'm not interested in Yami anymore, dem ewe! Yami: ... ...thanks, yuugi. Thanks.

In anycase... If we skip ahead, I can just 'assume' that everyone understands that there was a little reunion, and I don't have to actually write it out. I'm interested in the storyline, not an emotional whatevers between only my two characters. [Erm, that is, at the moment.]))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:00 am
((xD Ok. So what should we skip to?))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:14 am
((For my characters...
Lets skip to a point where Yami has his blind-mans cane and everything, and has been blind for a while. Maybe like... on HIS timescale, perhaps a month or so. This will allow me to get to another phase in HIS character.

With Yuugi... Lets say that he is at a point in his relationship with Kane/Mokuba where he can't decide between the two of them? Like, lets say that he feels completely comfortable with Kane. I don't know about where Inu wants her characters to go though, so Yuugi's is tenative. I have to get in touch with Inu to talk about the relationship between them, and she has to tell us where Mokuba will be on his journey of forgiveness.

And, I suppose, we can say that maybe the other people are back--just in case we need them for something...but we shoudlnt' claim characters.

[AFTERTHOUGHT] Keigo, should we have them be 'out' in public in the steriotypical sense yet? Maybe they just won't "deny" anything? Because, where Yami is blind, it would make sense to the press why he needs to touch Seto--and they can say that he just feels bad about what happened... That might be interesting. =D But I think that Seto wouldn't mind Yami depending on him. He actually might like it a little bit more because Yami is such an independant person. It can be cute!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:22 pm
(Seto loves power... Power often consists of people depending on you... xD Makes sense. They just shouldn't be caught kissing. ;])  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:05 pm
((Haha, if they are caught, I can picture Seto dropping Yami into his arms and shaking him. "Yami! Wake up! Someone call the parametic! The CPR isn't wor--oh, wait! Yes! You ARE alive! ... ..."

Okay, so lets jump ahead to a scene where Yami and Seto are together. That will give Inu time to consider where she wants Mokuba's mental health to be.

If you want to start, go right ahead. If you don't know, then I can begin. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:39 pm
(I honestly don't know. ^^;The RP that's most clearly in my mindis the one where Draco is going to be raped by Sirius. >.>; )  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:49 am
Yami reached out a hand, easilly finding the doorknob that seemed suspended just above his hip. With his cane in his left hand, he entered the room, knowing immediately that Seto wasn't there yet. It was dead quiet inside, and although his love slept in it every night, he could tell that Seto's presence was currently missing from it.

He started to recount his steps in his head silently, making his way over to where he knew the closet was. The cane had been left leaning at the door. It was pretty late at night judging by the temperature of the room. The sun hadn't been heating it through the windows in quite some time. He kicked his shoes off while steadying himself on the closet door. Yes, he was tired, but he was also excited. He hadn't been able to see Seto all week long--that is, considering how loosely he was using the term 'see.' It'd been months since he'd actually visually recognized the other man, but Yami wasn't upset about it any more. He focused on the perks of the relationship.

Grinning to himself in silence, he thought about how he'd run his hands over the other's body, verbally teasing him how he had "forgotten" what he looked like over the course of a week. How much longer would Seto be working tonight? He slipped his shirt over his head and folded it to a certain size. The shorter yet wider stack of clothing was Yami's used "light" shirts. The taller yet thinner stack was his "dark" shirts. Even though he didn't do his own laundry at the Kaiba mansion, it made him feel better to know that he was still doing his part to help out the maids wherever he could. He realized how much they did for him to help him out, and it was the least that he could do for them in return.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:16 am
"Save it for tomorrow," Seto sighed in the phone, before he hung up. All these people whining... All he wanted to do right now is get home, go to bed, and be with Yami.

So that's what he did; he got his limo to take him home, abandoning all the phonecalls, paperwork and stressed-out secretaries to trade them in for the serene mansion.

He dropped his coat next to the hook meant for it, and couldn't be bothered to pick it up. Without even looking at it, he then tossed his cellphone on the dining table before he went upstairs, to the bedroom.

Lazy steps, he used. Lazy, but excited. He was finally going to make some time for Yami... It'd been a while.

"Hey," he mumbled, as he entered the bedroom and hit the light switch. He was basically dying for a shower, but didn't give in. He could always shower afterwards. Or together, for that matter, "decided to call it a day," he said, as he kicked off his shoes in a corner. He had forgotten about them downstairs, they felt like they had been trying to merge with his feet.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:58 pm
Yami forced himself unnaturally still when he heard the light switch click. He'd heard the footsteps coming up the stairs, and although the pace was a little more staggard than usual, he knew it was seto by the way it sounded when he put his foot down on the step. Now, he was resisting the urge to run up to him and--and--and-- damn, he didn't even know what.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" he asked, calling upon his poker skills to appear as if it were an honest question. He looked up to where he knew that Seto was standing, even blinking at him with his slightly perplexed expression. He'd gotten good lately, and pinpointing exactly where someone else was in the room. Often, he had fun with scaring the staff by looking right into their eyes when they were speaking.

'I mean, can he really be blind?' He heard their voice in the hallways when they didn't realize he was nearby.

With a slight frown, he advanced towards the brunette and stood in front of him. "I won't deny it, you do seem familliar," he continued, his frown starting to crack once he was standing right in front of the elder Kaiba. His hands moved up Seto's chest, one stopping to feel the smooth fabric over his pectorals while the other climbed up the side of his face. He was actually trying to figure out what Seto's expression was, but felt in the same way he did when he was trying to learn someone's appearance for the first time.

When the other hand felt the silk tie, the smirk that had appeared on his face just couldn't be denied any longer. "Welcome home," he greeted warmly, tipping his eyes up in his personal darkness. To Seto, they were just hollow. They glittered and moved, but there was no way that Yami could put his emotion into them when he couldn't see with them. He grasped the tie that hung and pulled it towards the ground, using it like a lead* so that Seto would kiss him.

---
* I don't know if you were taught this version of this word. It's pronounced "Leed" but instead of having to do with metals or going somewhere, it means like the strappy part of a leash. Basically, a synonym to the word "leash"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:07 am
( Got it. cool )
Seto answered the kiss with as much passion as he could bring up, before placing his hands on Yami's shoulders, breaking the kiss, and guiding the other to the bed gently. "I need a shower," he said, as he got the tie from Yami's hands and put it off. His shirt soon landed on the conveniently placed chair aswell.

It didn't hurt him as much anymore, to see Yami like this. 'Before', when they'd duel, he'd glare into Yami's eyes and be distracted by the passion shooting from them, even though they had been standing quite a bit apart from eachother. Now he was holding the other in his hands, there was nothing there. He could have been a doll with that emotionless expression. That's what he tended to treat him like, really; a fragile china doll.

"Care to join me?"
If Yami said 'no', it was fine anyway. He didn't really mind, as long as he got to wash off his day before going to sleep.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:56 pm
There it was again--that incredible contrast of emotions. In fact, Yami had been surprised with how much intensity he felt in the kiss tonight. It appeared that Seto really had missed him too. It was times like this that he both was thankful that he couldn't see, and wished that he could see again. He would have loved more than anything to be able to see the expression on Seto's face while he was kissed, but at the same time, his blindness was like a built-in-blindfold, forcing Yami to feel all of the emotion that Seto put into his love, whether Yami wanted to or not. It could be easilly understood then, why he was slightly disapointed when he felt Seto guiding him over to the bed.

The passion had suddenly dissapeared--he was treating him like...some fragile...something or other...So many times Yami had reminded Seto that he wasn't "going to break," but Seto never seemed to quite get what he meant. Either that, or he didn't realize he was doing it. Was this how Seto showed his love for another person? Yami doubted it. He didn't exactly treat Mokuba that way...and that wasn't how he treated Yami that first night. Was it because he was blind then? Did he feel like he had to be careful around him because Yami couldn't see?

"You're asking me?" Yami asked, turning and moving himself closer to Seto again, "I took a shower this morning, but you know I'd love to help you wash your back." He grinned slyly and started towards the bathroom without letting seto show him where it was, and without bringing his cane with him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff