Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:09 pm
Slighter jumped when he was woken up and sighed, "Oh...." He said has he looked around rubbing his eyes and putting his helmet on straight, "Oh, hey." he said with a small smirk has he sat up and looked at her. Getting out of his den, Slighter stood up and smile at her, "So, how are you?" Slighter asked her has he patted her shoulder and leaned against a tree.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:14 pm
Sora rolled her eyes and sighed. Following him out of the den she stands a couple of feet away from him. "Okay, I guess.." She paused for a second as she looked around, "You?" She chuckled a bit already knowing the answer.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:17 pm
Slighter looked at her and smiled, "I'm good good, Tired but good." he told her has he yawned and stretched his arms backwards, "Need anything?" Slighter asked her has he looked around.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:21 pm
Sora shook her head, "I'm not going to ask you why.." She already knew the answer, he was tired because she woke him up. "No.." She replied simply, "I woke you up because, I wanted to bug you." She laughed at this, teasing him a bit. She knew he wanted to know why she woke him up.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:27 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her, "Are you serious?" Slighter asked her has he looked at her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:32 pm
Sora shrugged, "The world shall never know!" She replied not giving him a straight answer.

Nutella Mocha

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:34 pm
Pup looked up at his mommy and then at her friend. "Who are you?" Pup cocked his head to one side.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:34 pm
Slighter laughed, "For nothing uh." he said has he smirked and pounced at her so he could hold her to the ground and fall asleep using her has a pillow.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:40 pm
Sora gasped as her back hit the ground. "Slighter!!" She yelled some.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:42 pm
Slighter chuckled and smirked has he held her by her waist so she couldn't get away, and laid his head down on her gut, "hey, this is what you get for waking me up for nothing." he said with a small laugh.

Slighter
Captain

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:44 pm
Pup got up eagerly."Lemme try!!" He pounced at Slighter and got sent flying back. " Ow." Pup started growling and the hairs came up on his back. The wind started picking up speed in the den.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:46 pm
"Damnit..." She muttered. Knowing she couldn't get out of this one. Still, she tried. She grabbed his arms trying to get them off around her.

Nutella Mocha

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:49 pm
"GET OFF MY MOMMY!!" The wind started swirling around Pup's body. "GET OFF!" He yelped and jumped towards Slighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:50 pm
Slighter looked at the new pup and sighed, "hey, wait your turn." he said playfully has he wouldn't let go of Sora, "What are you trying to do Sora, get away from me?" Slighter asked her has he held on to her tighter but still not trying to hurt her.

Looking over at the other wolf, Slighter closed his eyes and smiled, 'Where are you from?" He asked him.

Slighter
Captain

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:53 pm
Pup sat down while cocking his head to the right. " First you attacked my mommy by rying to eat her belly but now you are really nice to me. Why?"
Pup looked at Sora." Are you alright mommy?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games