Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:45 am
Zayra looked at Akeji and then at her father. She wanted to know too. "Yeah, where have you been? You left so soon after we became a family." She said as she walked and sat down next to her new brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:46 am
Branwen watches Akeji ask Shuicho curious questions about him. She watches says " let's go get some wood from outiside Timber." she said.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:49 am
Akeji looked to his left at Zayra, smiled, then looked back at Shuicho, waiting for his question to be answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:56 am
Timber got up, ready to follow Branwen.
'I can get it on my own, unless you would fancy to come help me' she said, wondering if Branwen would prefer to stay with her family.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:06 am
Branwen nodds agreeing to stay with her family. She hasn't seen Shuicho for a long time. She missed him dearly. "Thank you Timber." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:14 am
Timber walked into the forest, sniffing out fallen logs, branches, and other woods and making sure they were dry. When she had collected a fair amount of wood, she looked at the pile, thinking to herself how she would get the wood to Branwen.
She gathered a bunch of twigs in her mouth and memorized her surroundings. Then she ran towards the famiyl of wolves.
She arrived in moments, dropping off her load in a clear area and then runnign back to get the rest. After several trips, she ran back for the last peice of wood, a large log that could easily be divided into many pieces. She rolled the log to her desired area, trying not to disturb her friends in their conversations.
'I brought some wood' she said when nobody was speaking.
Now with the fire... she sighed, speaking to herself in her mind. She thought over and over about how she would make a fire in a short amount of time.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:21 am
Branwen took notice of Timber bringing in the wood. "Oh thank you so much. Your so kind. Such a good friend." she nodded thanx  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:27 am
Timber was sitting down, staring at the wood, when she heard Branwen's words. She nodded her head up and down several times quickly.
'I dont think anyone can easily light a fire here' she said to herself, pickign up a piece of wood and beginning to rub it continueously against another. Her long hair fell down upon the pile of wood, and she annoyingly threw it back with a swift toss of her head.

applz

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:29 am
Akeji took advantage of another silence to ask Zayra a question. "Hey Zayra... You don't have to answer if you don't like.. But, what ever happened to your blood family?" Akeji suddenly realized that he may have crossed into a personal territory.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:35 am
"i've been on a tiresome journey with a friend and his sons to help him realize his true potential"*he said with a smile*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am
((brb i have ot run to the library))
Timber wondered who Shuicho's friend was as she continued to rub the wood pieces together. A sudden spark made her jump. The small flame began to fade in the breeze so she stood over it, blocking the widn so that the flame would grow.
After a while, the flames began to multiply and spread over the pile of wood. She stepped away and then began to fan the flames a bit with her tail.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:28 pm
Akegura Hirou
Akeji took advantage of another silence to ask Zayra a question. "Hey Zayra... You don't have to answer if you don't like.. But, what ever happened to your blood family?" Akeji suddenly realized that he may have crossed into a personal territory.

"They were killed." She said with a distant look in her eyes.  

Kaida_Lee

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:31 pm
"we are blood family now"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:32 pm
Shuicho's statement brought Zayra back from her memories. She smiled weakly at her father. "Yes, you're right. You all are my family now. And I'm happy about that."  

Kaida_Lee

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:38 pm
*shuicho smiled then nodded*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games