Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:47 am
*wolf smelt meat and then a wolf. her mouth began to drool but she took ahold of herself and got up and began to limp toward the smell. She could hear her stomache growl loudly as she continued to walk. She was very dizzy and could hardly stay focus*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:52 am
Slighter Kept his eyes closed has the sound of the water slowly stated to pust him to sleep, Being an easy target to scare, Slighter curled up inot a ball and kept waiting, Knowing he would be sleeping by the time she got to him.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:54 am
*Wolf could see the back of the wolf....'male'. Then she saw the meat. she stopped and poised herself to snatch and take a run for it to the forest.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:02 am
Slighter heard the wolf beind him and sighed has he opened his eyes and sat up, Yawning oce again slighter acted ahs if he didn;t know the wolf was there.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:06 am
*Wolf gave a growl of warning to not move and to step away form the meat. She didnt know who the wolf was by looks alone.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:10 am
Slighetr turned around at the growl and sighed has he looked at her. "Oh, hello." Slighter said ahs he smirked. " I didn't reallize someone was behind me." Slighetr said ahs he move away from the meat.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:15 am
*Wolf stared in shock*"sl-sligher?!"*She was happy to see her old friend but her excitement costed her the rest of her energy as she fell to the ground. She whimped as her breathing slowed*(to be honest when i dont eat it happens to me too)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:20 am
Slighetr started at the wolf and remebered who she was but when she collapsed slight wondered what was happening. he then walked enxt to her and nudged her a few times. 'Are you ok?" He asked her ahs she then went over to te dead mountain goat and dragged the corpes over to her body.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:24 am
*she sniffed the goat before tearing it apart like she never ate before. after she got her fill she sat down and just licked him on the face*"i am now thank u"*her tail wagged lazyly as her green eyes stared at him with care*

(i dont wanna but i gotta go!!!! crying crying crying crying i'll c u soon...i hope and i want to continue this too.bye buddy!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:31 am

((Allright, See ya))
Slighter looked at her and smilled has she licked him. "So, How have you been?" Slighter asked her.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:40 am
"i've been gone and i'm sorry for not returning or to let u know how long i will be gone"*Wolf bowed her head*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:42 am
Ilaria's white paws began to feel sore as she walked, and so she rested her short form against a large rock below a growing pine tree. She breathed in the smell of the tree's sap and the scent was so strong (and yet, refreshing) it caused her nose to tingle slightly. Her stomache gave a low growling noise, and she wondered whether she would come across any food soon. Ilaria was not fond of killing, and was more comfortable with scavenging rather than hunting.
A hare raced past her location, and she watched it curiously, amused by its fright of her being there.
She gave a sigh, and waved her short tail slightly against her hind legs to brush off any pine needles that had fallen on her as she lay under the tree.

applz

Reshao

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:39 pm
Shikon's lithe form moved silently through the mesh of pines, his head low, with a hunter's poise. His ears were back, but not with aggression. No one likes a needle in their ear. His golden eyes swept the area, muscles taught and ready to spring at any movement. His nose twitched as a familiar scent hit it, and he was tempted to sigh. She had followed him. Again. His looked over his midnight black shoulder. She would be able to track him at all if not for the band of white fur that circled his chest. Pity.

Shikyo pounced, closing the distance between her and her brother. She was the more lively of the two, her grey tail sweeping over the pines. She saw his look and pouted. "Don't look so happy to see me. I'm not that bad." She watched as he rolled his eyes, then nipped him on the flank. She was rewarded with a snarl. She put her ears back momentarily in submission, then popped another question. "So... Now what?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:48 pm
Slighter smilled and noded. "Well its okay." Slighter replied has he looked at her once again and smilled.

]

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:56 am
Slighter
Slighter smilled and noded. "Well its okay." Slighter replied has he looked at her once again and smilled.

]

"are u sure...oh well.anyways how u been has anything good happen while i was gone?"*Wolf asked wagging her tail lazyly*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games