Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:45 pm
she lifted her head and let out a small morunful howl as she sat. She trotted to the edge of the forest and layed down looking out onto the water sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:45 am
the sun was rising and still Aubrianna layed theier thinking. She lifted her head again and Howled a sad howl.It echoed through the forest as she got up and dipped her head to drink for the lake.  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:49 am
Slighter was walking around the forest near the lake when he heard a Familiar howl. Approaching the lake Slighter stuck his head out of some bushes and looked around, but not seeing anyone he decided to walked out of the bushed and around the lake, Looking for whoever it was who howled.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:52 am
she lifted her head and looked out across the lake. Her silvery white pelt shone in the bright light of the morning. then a familiar scent reached her. She froze un able to move. Every Hair on her body seemed to raise up. She couldnt bring herself to look behind her.  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:00 am
Has Slighter Turned around, he saw something shiny flash in his yes and took a step backwards. "Ay!" He yelled out has he looked over in that direction again and saw another wolf. Shaking his head and then blinking, Slighter looked at it and stared for a moment before he slowly walked closer to it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:08 am
Aubrianna took a breath and turned around.she lowered her head as she did so. Her nose didnt fail her, it was slighter. She whined softly and raised her head a little. "slighter?" she said softly but audibly. She took a hesitant step forward.  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:12 am
Slighter looked up when he heard her Say his name. "Aubrianna?" Slighter said out loud has he walked around and faced her. "Is that really you?" Slighter asked her has he sat down In front of her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:15 am
she yelped happily and licked his face repeatedly "yes, its me... Im back... Ive missed you so much " she stopped suddenly and stepped back"oh... Im sorry... I.."  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:25 am
Slighter looked at her and smiled has she licked his Muzzle. "yes me to." He said. Looking back at her, Slighter tilted his head and wondered was she was saying. "yes?" He replied has he layed down.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:29 am
she layed down infront of him facing him"WEl... I know its been a long time... I would understnad if... you know..." she layed her head on her paws but wouldnt look him in the eyes.  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:31 am
Slighter shook his head and sighed. 'Me? No, Ive spent lot of my time alone." Slighter said ahs he also looked away but in the direction of the mountain.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:37 am
she watched him happily "whats wrong?" she licked his ear gently and moved a little closer to him. her silvery pelt and his black pelt clashing brightly.  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:50 am
Slighter looked back at her and smiled. "Oh nothing." He replied has he nudged her. Dark clouds on the horizon where slowly heading this way.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:53 am
she nuzzled him "dont lie to me slighter... I know you to well..." she leaned against his flank for reassurance. "tell me" she licked his ear  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:58 am
Slighter shook his head and smiled. "Its nothing." he replied once again ahs he sniffed the air and looked back at her before he got up and walked inside the lake and started to swim around.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games