Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:35 am
"No problem." Said Rachel, joining her on the grass. "Just wait till you meet the Cullens...speaking of which." Rachel beckoned Alice over as she approached, with Edward and Bella walking cautiously behind her. "Hi." Said Alice, as she too sat sinuously onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:20 am
"Hi Edward, Bella. How are you all?" Arianna asked, sinking onto the ground beside Rachel.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:33 pm
Estelluna jumped into a tree next to the grass and sat on a low branch.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:54 pm
(I'm back! And so is Karissa - but a different Karissa. While I've been away, I've been dabbling in writing for the Dark Side twisted )

As soon as she crossed the boundary into Forks, Karissa sped towards her little apartment. She closed the door behind her, and locked it, as if she feared something would chase her all the way down from Canada. Karissa hadn't felt the need to breathe for years, yet an echo of her heart pounded in her chest, and gasps emitted from her lungs. Karissa straightened up and dumped her keys on top of the dresser in the hallway. She paused for a long moment, not to catch her breath, but to brace herself. When she looked in the mirror, however, she was still unprepared for the obscenely red eyes that stared right back at her.

"Should I even go to school?" Karissa debated mentally. If she didn't, and Rachel had noticed her return - she probably had - then she'd be in for it, most likely as soon as school was over. Rachel would come barging over, whether Karissa was ready to see her or not. If she did go to school, she might get some odd looks, but what was the worst that could happen? Her newly crimson eyes meant that she'd slipped up; not that she'd reverted to being a newborn. Surely she had enough control left that she could avoid killing any of her fellow students, in the few hours left in the day? "I'll just have to try and avoid Rachel. Let her believe it's coincidence we missed each other." Karissa said aloud. She picked her keys up again, and headed out to the garage. This time she wasn't going to run to school - she desperately needed a relaxing drive in the Fetish.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:09 pm
(Okay, - p h y x a t e d -'s Cya and Zane were definitely in this RP. I forgot how we met, though, so I think...we were friends before. Anyways, that's how I'll write this post.)

Cya and Zane were sitting outside at lunch today. They both had massive amounts of food on their trays - being a shapeshifter used up lots of energy - but the mood in their corner of the courtyard was miserable. Cya picked up an apple off her right knee and bit into it despondently. "Where has Karissa been these past few days?" she said sadly. "I haven't seen her since that fiasco in that other world/alternate dimension/magical realm." "Maybe she's been skipping school," Zane responded glumly. He wasn't as close to Karissa as Cya had been, but his love's emotions were one and the same as his. They both ate quietly, and they barely noticed the other students sitting around them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:53 pm
"It's nice to meet you," Belle said kindly to Alice. "Why are they coming over?" She asked curiously, pointing to Edward and Bella  

medusa56

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:27 pm
Karissa smoothly drove the Venturi Fetish into the closest available parking spot at the highschool, and slipped practically silent from her seat. She looked around, before emitting a slight groan. "It's lunch. It'll be so much harder to avoid Rachel; but still doable, I think," she said to herself. Rachel, Arianna, Bella, and the Cullens all usually sat inside - she'd do the opposite, and 'eat her lunch' outside. "Less temptation that way too," Karissa grimaced inwardly.

Cya didn't hear anything change, beneath the cawing of the oh-so irritating crows, but she noticed that the atmosphere in the courtyard suddenly seemed more tense. "Damn Forks. The sun's gone behind some clouds again," Zane griped. Cya shivered - she loved sunlight more than anything except Zane - and she supposed the dissappearance of the heat-giving orb might account for her unease, but she worried something else was wrong. Cya gave the small outdoor area a quick sweep with her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:59 am
blaugh , Sorry I haven't been on the computer too much, I've been trying to beat KHII on proud mode.....its HARD!!!>

Rachel smiled, hearing Karissa's now familiar Fetish pull up into the parking lot, but her smile drooped when she saw Karissa head to the opposite end of the school, "eating" outside. Hey, feeling better? She called out mentally.

Trying not to appear as though something was bothering her, she leaned over Alice to talk to Belle. "They're coming over because the Cullens are friends, and Bella is just about a Cullen now. I hope its not a problem." She said, smiling, even though Belle couldn't see it. It was watching Bella and Edward approach that she saw two familiar faces sitting outside. "Cya! Zane!" She called out, waving.

biggrin >  

kanangirl123

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:14 am
Belle smacked her head and said, felling rather dumb, "I mean why aren't they coming over?" Looking again she saw Edward standing slightly in front of Bella, a few feet away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:34 pm
"He's prolly feeling very suspicious." Said Rachel shrugging. "Bella is human, after all."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:42 pm
Estelluna layed in the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:08 pm
"It's hard to tell the difference," Belle said truthfully. "But, Bella is a little bit more noticable, I can see her face, not just her outline, but her acual face."  

medusa56

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:03 pm
"Does that happen often?" Asked Rachel, with curiousity.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:41 pm
"No, not really," Belle said after thinking for a minute. "I can also see her veins, but that is kind of gross."  

medusa56

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:47 pm
(PROUD MODE? I haven't even beat the game on Normal mode yet, because I don't want to finish without beating Sephiroth - and I can't beat Sephiroth. sad )

Karissa's head jerked a little - guiltily - when Rachel's thoughts spoke in her mind; what an inconvenient power her friend had to have. She tried to pretend she hadn't heard a thing, and continued to walk towards a bench on the far side of the courtyard, where the shade was thickest. She might have succeeded with her act of nonchalance, except for a slight quickening of her stride. She didn't need to be caught yet; she didn't need the hassle, and inevitable hurt. However, she was afraid Rachel had noticed.

Cya's head shot up at the sound of her and Zane's names. "It's Karissa's vampiric friends," Zane observed mildly. Before he knew it, he was being swept along in Cya's wake as the young shapeshifter hurried towards the group. "But no Karissa," Zane's thoughts continued. He didn't say the words aloud; he didn't want to cause Cya any more dissappointment. To his surprise, though, Cya suddenly looked happy. When she called out, "Karissa!", he was even more confused. The vampire wasn't sitting with her friends, so where was she? Zane peered around.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games