Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:54 pm
"That was one good thing that happened because Akatsuki." Ai said a small smile on her face as she had mentioned Akatsuki, even though it was something good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Sira smiled slightly thinking about it. "I guess you're right." He leaned foward gently kissing Ai on the lip's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:30 pm
Ai's face lit up as their lips touched, but she smiled as she felt her blushing and kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:50 pm
Sira wrapped his arm's around her neck loosely. His face was a light shade of red but he ignored it.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:59 pm
Ai loosely held onto his arms as she felt the warmth of his blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:02 pm
Sira gently stroked Ai's hair with his left hand still kissing her deeply. His face was turning redder and redder as he stroked her hair.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 pm
Ai could tell he continued to blush more as she could feel his face getting warmer, while her's did too as she blushed more. She brushed Sira's cheek with her hand as she continued kissing him just as deeply as he did her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Sira broke the kiss after a few minutes. He breathed n deeply his face was warm and a deep shade of red at this point. He stayed silent for a moment in a daze. 'W-Wow.. Did that r-really just happen?'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:23 pm
Ai quickly stared at the ground when they stopped kissing. She didn't know what to say so she just stayed quiet, her face bright red. 'Th-that was...nice, suprisingly.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:27 pm
Sira looked up at Ai. She was staring down at the ground. He was too nervous to ask her if she liked it. 'I did but did she..?' He rubbed the back of his head sighing quietly.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:36 pm
Ai quickly looked up at Sira, smiling as her face was still red, but just as quickly looked back at the floor. She opened her mouth a little to say something but she wasn't sure what to say so she closed it. 'I wonder what he thought about it. I think it was nice.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:39 pm
Sira looked up at Ai blushing. He thought about saying something. He didn't know how he could say it without it being awkward. Opening his mouth he was ready to say something, he closed his mouth again. 'Maybe she didn't like it.. Maybe.. I'll never know if I don't ask..'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:47 pm
When Ai heard him open his mouth to say something, she looked up and saw he didn't say anything she looked back down. 'I should at least say something.' She took a deep breath, letting out a slow sigh. "That was a really nice kiss. I.....enjoyed it." She said looking at Sira.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:50 pm
Sira looked up at Ai smiling slightly. "I did too.." He said blushing again. He let out a sigh of relief glad the awkward silence in the air was gone. "I really liked it.." He muttered more to himself than to Ai.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:59 pm
Ai smiled glad that he did too, but she didn't really know what to say now. She sat there quiet and not knowing what to say so she just hugged him. "I love you." She whispered to him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games