Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:48 pm

"Yay!" she said, "Thanks Cap'n! I await your orders then..." she smiled a bit. Man.... maybe I do have a fetish with explosives... maybe I should get help.... or not.... heheheh she thought
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:52 pm

peering through his periscope again he says to her "target in range you may fire when ready" smiling a bit at what he knows will happen next.

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:57 pm

"Whoooo!" she presses the fire button. "KABOOM! HAHA!!! I LOVE MY JOB!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:59 pm

"Boredom!" he yelled, pacing around the control room. "Why can't we just dock them or something and kill them ourselves...it would be very hard, I know, but oh so much more fun," he said, grinning.

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:04 pm

"Cuz.... exploding them is much more fun..." she said, grinning.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:06 pm

turning to him "well it looks like you may just get that chance arage" he looked back through the scope "the torpedo impacted but did no damage" he looked closer squintinig now, he turned to amanda "blow ballast emergency dive" he shouted "depth charges!!" he said pulling the scope down and strappinig himself in a chair, "everyone strap in" he shouted
"amanda load tube again and prepare to fire front tubes 1-4" he said looking at her.

coreykill

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:07 pm

"Hehe no it's not. It's more fun to watch them squirm in agony as you pierce their flesh with cold steel, their blood dripping everywhere..." he closed his eyes and sighed, taking his dagger out and licking it lightly.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:10 pm

"No damage...? Damn..." she said. "Blow ballast emergency drive, got it..." she said as she followed his instructions. "preparing to fire front tube 1 through 4, on your orders Cap'n."

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:12 pm

vasily looks at arage strangly barely hearing what amanda just said, "ummm arage listen we gotta have a little talk......and then i want you off my boat" he said suddenly very afraid one day he will go to sleep and wake up with a knife in his chest, "fire" he said to amanda still looking at arage.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:14 pm

"Don't worry, I only kill those that are enemies. And lucky for you, you're a friend," he said, smiling at him, putting the dagger back up. "But do I really have to leave?" he whined, pouting.

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:14 pm

"Heheh... FIRE!" she said presing the fire button yet again. "Boom, baby!" she looked over to the captain and Arage. "Oh c'mon Cap'n... he isn't that bad..."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:19 pm

"no he dosent really have to leave" vasily said smiling a little before the entire ship shakes with a bone jarring jolt, the lights flicker and go out in the background many pipes can be heard bursting. after a moment the red emergency lights come on "is ok everyone?" vasily asked very dazed

coreykill

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:22 pm

Arage stood up, holding his head. "Yeah...although I should've strapped in..." he chuckled slightly, shaking his head a little. "Do we get to kill them now?"he asked eagerly, his dagger already out in his hand.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:22 pm

Amanda holds her side slightly, which is bleeding a bit. She winces slightly. "Well.... I've been better..."

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:26 pm

vasily takes a very long drink holding his head right before another explosion is heard and the ship shakes around wildly, his flask falling to the floor and sliding behind some equipment "dammit" shouts vasily "fire amanda fire" he screams holding on for his life as rivits begin to pop and the sea comes spraying in slightly pooling on the floor from somewhere in the back.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games