Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 pm
((Hobamoo said that when she loggs off she won't be on for 20 hrs.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:23 pm
((ok))  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 pm
Blaze looked at her confused,"But what about her family? Wont they want her to stay with them?"
Raven had crept up on Blaze and suddenly bit his tail. Blaze yelped and jumped in the air with Raven still attached to his tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 pm
(( I have a question can someone give me a recap to what hapened so far because i was gone for a bit, if you do not want to then you do not have to too. Just so i could post again in this rp ))  

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm
Sapphire laughed then anwsered Blazes question, "Yeah I know, but her Dad...well it is not like it was perminit (lol sp) it was an offer to come over and stay with us when she needed/ wanted to be with us."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 pm
((Uh. There is alot of wolves. Fate and Mist have pups and another wolf is pregnant. An evil wolf attacked Lukara and Amiko. Lots of wolves and many have mates. You can say something to Mist if you want. She's my wolf))
"Sapphire she's a pup and I think she thought you meant permanently. I heard her ask him if she could join your family." Blaze knew cherry was confused.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm
((or mine she is Sapphire))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 pm
*Amikos eyes turned back to Icey Blue. Her tail twitched and made all teh fire dissapear* Max....What happened back ther? Lukara....*She sighed heavily and stared into his eyes* Lukaras falling harder then when Christopher died. Somehow you broke threw the ice in her heart no wolf could ever break before, I saw it every tiem she looked at you. I saw it wen she gave her left side for you...Why would you leave her now...When she needs you the most?

*Lukara curled into a tighter ball. she stayed silent but dug into Mists mind ' Mist...i fell in love...but now...it feels like....' Tears streamed down Lukaras cheeks as she felt her heart shattereing*  

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 pm
Sapphire's jawed dropped, "Oh-No," Sapphire quickly ran away from Blaze to go find Cherry and tell her what she really ment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:34 pm
Max fell to the floor tears streaming down his face now,"You don't understand! I've seen two people I loved dead! I can't stand to see another one die! My heart can't take it! This is why I never wanted to get close to anyone!"
Jake showed up in front of scar,"Hey I have a plan and I need you to help me kill all the wolves at the lagoon!" He looked at scar with an evil grin.
"Oh you poor thing! Don't worry I'll make sure you get better." Mist felt terrible for her and licked the top of her head comfortingly.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Sapphire ran past Mist in a panic then skidded to a stop and yelled to her, "MIST!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 pm
Mist looked at her alarm in her eyes and instantly jumped up,"What? What happened!?!?!"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 pm
C-C-Cherry," Sapphire said with out any breath, "i a-a-asked if...she wanted to stay...with me and Blaze...but she thought i ment...premently," Sapphire said about ready to pass out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 pm
*Scars eyes darkened. He nodded* For i help u, u help me. I need a lil help fixn my back where the mutts got ahold of me.

*Amiko walked over to him. she sat down and put her paw on his head* Running won't help you Max, it'll make it worse. a few tears fell from Amikos eyes* Because if you love someone you'll always wonder if they're ok...then you come back...and find they died....*Amiko stared back towards where she knew Lukara was* And she'll die alone now. Im not an empath like she is....but i felt like my own hart was breaking being near her.

*Lukara let out a heart shattereing howl. She wanted to stay warm...but she knew she was soon to end up like Amiko, cold and heartless (That was before she met Caesar) *

(omg, Im actually crying. crying )  

Amiko Hazitie

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 pm
(( ^^ TY))

Kyou shook his pelt, the male looked around. The male wolf was very happy to be alone for the time time being but that was growing alittle old. He wantred the company of others not just Rain always by his side. HIs mind was running on the winf in the stratosphere he had not a care in the world, the wolf went to lay under th shade of a tree. Rain slowly followed him, she had never told him that he was going to be a father to a litter, she would want it to be a surprise to him. She lay next to him laying her head ontop of his belly fur, both lay there peacefully for the time being.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games