Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:00 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Well, we're going to the vet tomarrow, so I should be getting some tests done and stuff. XD

I know, talking about 'feminen issues' is hard on most guys. sweatdrop Sorry. XD

I hope everything goes well at the vet biggrin

And yes, talking about 'feminen issues' can be 'hard' on most guys xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:05 pm
XD oh god. I just saw where i put 'hard' and 'on' and i about died. e_e  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:12 pm
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG
Well, we're going to the vet tomarrow, so I should be getting some tests done and stuff. XD

I know, talking about 'feminen issues' is hard on most guys. sweatdrop Sorry. XD

*laughs* my brother covers his ears when my sister, mom and I start talking about..things. All the males int he household seem to disappear at that time. hmm..I wonder why  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:17 pm
Rainey_angel81
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG

*laughs* my brother covers his ears when my sister, mom and I start talking about..things. All the males int he household seem to disappear at that time. hmm..I wonder why
XD Isnt it funny how they scatter!?  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:17 pm
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG

Psh, guys think feminen issues are hard for them, try to be the female in question. *joins NG in her bloody, crampy, toilet day* I started yesterday but my second day has been the worst as of late. gonk

O.o on another note, my family has always been really open about this sort of thing, especially where my dad is concerned. I remember the first time I was thinking about wearing a tampon I took the box out and read the directions in front of my dad. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:21 pm
e_e tampons are just to scarey for me. Just..to...scarey!! XD God. I've had HORRABLE cramps all day. STARTED MY PERIOD WITHOUT ANY PADS IN THE THREATRE. IN BAIGE PANTS. GOD I WAS LIKE OSHITNOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: xx so i got home, ate some food, and curled up infront of the toilet. I'm having cramps so bad they're bringing tears to my eyes, but at least im not vomiting for now!  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:26 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
e_e tampons are just to scarey for me. Just..to...scarey!! XD God. I've had HORRABLE cramps all day. STARTED MY PERIOD WITHOUT ANY PADS IN THE THREATRE. IN BAIGE PANTS. GOD I WAS LIKE OSHITNOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: xx so i got home, ate some food, and curled up infront of the toilet. I'm having cramps so bad they're bringing tears to my eyes, but at least im not vomiting for now!
Tampons are too scary for me to. I still have yet to successfully get one all the way up there. I'm too sensitve X.- I get really bad cramps usually right after I start. As long as I take one of my pills right away though I'm fine. I usually only need one pill for the first and then sometimes a second one for the next day. Other than that no pain. If I don't take it though I'm doomed. I get major cramps that cause pressure that effect the rest of my bowls. THankfully the pills get rid of that pressure. As for vomiting, I never can. I'm like my mom. We can't vomit unless its food poisoning or something like that. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:27 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

have you tried Midol or something for the cramps? and sorry to hear that. I've been lucky and don't have bad periods. Then again..when I'm not regulating them..I have 1 almost every 3 months  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:27 pm
I totally understand when women have to say "women's problems" as a reason for why they can't work, or need someone to shut up, because yeah, I can't imagine that pain, so I'd rather not fight it. There was only one time where I had to fight back, because I had minor surgery done on my foot that day, and they did NOT use anesthetic, and I was working afterwards, on my feet. Yeah, women's problems wasn't going to stop me that day sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:29 pm
Rainey_angel81
have you tried Midol or something for the cramps? and sorry to hear that. I've been lucky and don't have bad periods. Then again..when I'm not regulating them..I have 1 almost every 3 months
Lucky I wish mine came once every 3 months. At least mine is a little on the long side. Just a little over a month usually. xp  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:31 pm
I tired midol. It blocked up my nose. Know how scary it is vommiting when you cant inhale? D: As for tampons = JUSTNO. D: THE ONLY THING THAT GETS SHOVED UP THERE IS SEX TOYS. NOT THINGS YOU HAVE TO WALK AROUND WITH. ugh. Ew. BLAH. D: Rainey = ...I...HATE..YOU...sO...MUCH. D: Affy. Men are SO lucky... ugh. crying SOMONE NEEDS TO BUY ME THE SOUNDTRACK TO MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL FOR $20 D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:35 pm
You should ask your doctor ot prescribe something for you. That's what I did. The over the conter stuff never worked for me. xp  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:36 pm
xx i tried. But he said he needs to 'examine' me. Andddddddd ******** NO D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:37 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
I tired midol. It blocked up my nose. Know how scary it is vommiting when you cant inhale? D: As for tampons = JUSTNO. D: THE ONLY THING THAT GETS SHOVED UP THERE IS SEX TOYS. NOT THINGS YOU HAVE TO WALK AROUND WITH. ugh. Ew. BLAH. D: Rainey = ...I...HATE..YOU...sO...MUCH. D: Affy. Men are SO lucky... ugh. crying SOMONE NEEDS TO BUY ME THE SOUNDTRACK TO MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL FOR $20 D:

ugh. I just hope you feel better...meaning no vomiting or anything icky  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:38 pm
We are lucky, NG. I try not to take it for granted, even though having balls can suck sometimes. Seriously, there's not a guy on this planet who won't fall from getting kicked square in the nuts. It won't necessarily get us to do what you want, but it'll probably get us to leave you alone XP

Sometimes though, we just need to vent sweatdrop Even if "women's problems" is going on, if we've had a bad day, getting it all out will help us deal with and help you better. After all, if we don't have to worry about our own problems, we're more able to help you with yours. At least, that's how I feel sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games