Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks at the door "okay" she looks back around "how to get out" she walks over to where she threw the watch and picks it up, she opens it and makes it bigger "quickly step through" she said looking at her "ill be last"
She points to the wall "I couldve just made a new Door"
"yes but this will take us to everyone" she said "tal has the other watch, this mirror will take us there and then, well yea"
"I refuse to take help from that Jerk...and beside's it will be funner" she make's a Rectangle as big as a door with her nail's in the wall after a while it turns to a Door "Come on nothing bad will happen"
"okay......" she stares at the door "and why do you hate him?" she asked, she shrinks the mirror and puts it on, she walks up to the door

"I dont know you well enouph to get into that" She takes out hand Cuff's "I Have to put these on you or eles Yeah..." She puts then on her then take's her Arm and open's the Door and she starts walking with her
"hey hey" she said sneering "theres one thing being trapped here theres another being handcuffs, that goes too far" she pulls on them and pulls them apart "i dont like being tied up or hancuffed" she said looking at her "now dont do it again"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:47 pm
tal walks about the imperial city bored having no one to talk to and a little worried because he hasn't had ant contact with river since that night on the skiff  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Your mean...and NO ITS MINE! and its ur own fault for living in florida XP)
{hey i hate it here its hotter then hell and bikini season doesnt work unless its spring break other then that its 500 pound women in three peices{they need a third to hold the belly up}}
(Well blame ur Parents it My Big puppy and Ima lov it like a lot when I catch it XP){OMG XD LOL THTS GOTTA SUX XD)
{at least send me some thing from it to turn me}{AND IT sucks THERE LIKE WHALES WITH CLOTHES AND MY DAD TOOK ME TO A TOPLESS BEACH AND MY EYES BURNED}
(Um...Im not allowed to use the Mail service Cuz of last time and im not getting into tht XD){OMG XD SUX 4 YOU HAHA XD)
{he snuck me in on stilts and it was like a topless old folks home*head explodes*}
[omg lol XD Last night me and Arielle went to see what tht was we split up and she was passing the Joshua Tree and his bit her XD and we went running bak in the house scared to death lol )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"yes but this will take us to everyone" she said "tal has the other watch, this mirror will take us there and then, well yea"
"I refuse to take help from that Jerk...and beside's it will be funner" she make's a Rectangle as big as a door with her nail's in the wall after a while it turns to a Door "Come on nothing bad will happen"
"okay......" she stares at the door "and why do you hate him?" she asked, she shrinks the mirror and puts it on, she walks up to the door

"I dont know you well enouph to get into that" She takes out hand Cuff's "I Have to put these on you or eles Yeah..." She puts then on her then take's her Arm and open's the Door and she starts walking with her
"hey hey" she said sneering "theres one thing being trapped here theres another being handcuffs, that goes too far" she pulls on them and pulls them apart "i dont like being tied up or hancuffed" she said looking at her "now dont do it again"

"Dude...Your gonna blow My cover like tht atleast pretend to be HANDCUFFED GAWD!!" She snapped at her and Some of the Guard's look over  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(Well blame ur Parents it My Big puppy and Ima lov it like a lot when I catch it XP){OMG XD LOL THTS GOTTA SUX XD)
{at least send me some thing from it to turn me}{AND IT sucks THERE LIKE WHALES WITH CLOTHES AND MY DAD TOOK ME TO A TOPLESS BEACH AND MY EYES BURNED}
(Um...Im not allowed to use the Mail service Cuz of last time and im not getting into tht XD){OMG XD SUX 4 YOU HAHA XD)
{he snuck me in on stilts and it was like a topless old folks home*head explodes*}
[omg lol XD Last night me and Arielle went to see what tht was we split up and she was passing the Joshua Tree and his bit her XD and we went running bak in the house scared to death lol )
{im jealous and thats a rare emotion in me}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:51 pm
User ImageLUPINE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GOING TO THT GAY BAR?!  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Dude...Your gonna blow My cover like tht atleast pretend to be HANDCUFFED GAWD!!" She snapped at her and Some of the Guard's look over
she growls "i dont care, nobody handcuffs me" she starts walking back towards the door, fed up  
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{im jealous and thats a rare emotion in me}

(sUX 4 YOU THEN XD Arielle is Gonna bite me Next XP)  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she growls "i dont care, nobody handcuffs me" she starts walking back towards the door, fed up

She grab her by the Arm "Just fallow my lead then God" She thinks in her head -She is so imposible-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:56 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She grab her by the Arm "Just fallow my lead then God" She thinks in her head -She is so imposible-
she looks at her "why should i even trust you?" she asked, she smirks and pulls her arm "for all i know you could be against me" she turns and walks ahead of her  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
I DID NOT  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she looks at her "why should i even trust you?" she asked, she smirks and pulls her arm "for all i know you could be against me" she turns and walks ahead of her

"River I have nothing against you, You've never done anything Wrong to me...and besides I want to help you"  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
I DID NOT
YOU FREAKING LIE TO ME WHEN I HAVE THT PICTURE TO PROVE IT!! YOU JERK *SLAPS* crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"River I have nothing against you, You've never done anything Wrong to me...and besides I want to help you"
"why would you want to help me?" she asked looking away "im the daughter of darkness, why would you want to befriend that?" she sighs "fine......."  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"why would you want to help me?" she asked looking away "im the daughter of darkness, why would you want to befriend that?" she sighs "fine......."
"Your nothing that Bad Compared to me now let go people are starting to stare" She holds out her Hand and Gives a Big smile  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games