Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper

"so...he can maintain...life and death" Tora's hands are shaking alot and a tear falls from her chin.
mitsuki: you cant be serious... *laughs weakly*
sora: *stays silent*

"i...wish...i was" Tora's hands stop shakeing and she's still looking at the ground with tears falling from her chin. "the balance of life....and death should never be touched"
mitsuki: *collapses to the ground, tearing up* that cant be....
sora: hell no.... *looks at the ground*
Racy:*over hears* WHUT R U SERIOUS?!?! I JUST GOT TO SEE MY BROTHER AND UR NOT GONNA TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!! not again....please*tears up*
nico: wut are u talking about racy? *looks at tora confused*

"i know...i what you feel like...but if unbalanced...death will foorce it t balance and kill all of us" Tora gets ready to kill all of the parents and nico quickly,  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:02 pm
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper

"so...he can maintain...life and death" Tora's hands are shaking alot and a tear falls from her chin.

"i...wish...i was" Tora's hands stop shakeing and she's still looking at the ground with tears falling from her chin. "the balance of life....and death should never be touched"

(doing two stories at once not a good idea)
"death...will get souls...as payment...along with theirs" Tora says holding her knives to where the flat side of the knives are against her arms for added stranth.
(yeah...)
mitsuki: *cries* i just got to see them, hug them, and actually talk to them again for so long! they just cant die again!!
sora: *hugs mitsuki, forcing himself to not cry*  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:03 pm
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper

Racy:*over hears* WHUT R U SERIOUS?!?! I JUST GOT TO SEE MY BROTHER AND UR NOT GONNA TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!! not again....please*tears up*

"i know...i what you feel like...but if unbalanced...death will foorce it t balance and kill all of us" Tora gets ready to kill all of the parents and nico quickly,
((dont forget akey and koi's mom!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:06 pm
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper

(im not hence the all parents)  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
wow thats a nice bond u got with ur brother -/-smiles-/-
*racy looks at Nico*
Nico: shur... *looks at racy and koji and the smiles mischieviously* ill... leave u two alone right now k? *walks away*
Racy: *blushes* um.... uh...*doesnt know wut to say*

oooh ok ya so hi ......-/-blushes-/-
*smiles ad laughs faintly* hi...*looks around nervously*
hey -/- starts out queit and gets louder-/- umm racy do u like mii?
*blushes the color of tomato* um..*cough cough* um.. uh... *ask nervously* were would u get that idea *smirks sarcastisally* *looks at him and gulps* .....okay yes i do i do soooo much yes yesh very much *suddenly blurts out* oops *covers mouth and blushes again*
Nico: *pops out of no where* hhehehehe ha racy finally spit it out!!!! yay! i was right!! *hanging from the ceiling*
Racy: Covers mouth with one hand and slaps Nico with the other*
Nico: oww... o ya right sry *pops put of scene*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:11 pm
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper

*nico pops into this Scene* hey gues wut! *about to spead news then get of track* w8 ur gonna kill me!? fo..for wut? i didnt do anything??!!! racy is gonna die if she finds out im gone again... *puts hands over face* ugh.. y do i have to die again?  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 pm
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
wow thats a nice bond u got with ur brother -/-smiles-/-
*racy looks at Nico*
Nico: shur... *looks at racy and koji and the smiles mischieviously* ill... leave u two alone right now k? *walks away*
Racy: *blushes* um.... uh...*doesnt know wut to say*

*blushes the color of tomato* um..*cough cough* um.. uh... *ask nervously* were would u get that idea *smirks sarcastisally* *looks at him and gulps* .....okay yes i do i do soooo much yes yesh very much *suddenly blurts out* oops *covers mouth and blushes again*
Nico: *pops out of no where* hhehehehe ha racy finally spit it out!!!! yay! i was right!! *hanging from the ceiling*

oh really -/- smiles-/- well i kinda wanted to do this for a long time...-/- kisses racy on the lips-/- oh im sorry that was wrong i shouldnt of done that im sorry..............  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200

*nico pops into this Scene* hey gues wut! *about to spead news then get of track* w8 ur gonna kill me!? fo..for wut? i didnt do anything??!!! racy is gonna die if she finds out im gone again... *puts hands over face* ugh.. y do i have to die again?
mitsuki: *looks at nico with a tear streaked face*
sora: *still trying not to cry*  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200

Tora stabs nico in the throt with one of her knives quickly. "Racy...can hate me...but i have to...do this" she pulls the knife from his throte then charges at the parents crying that she has to hurt her friends to save them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 pm
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II

oh really -/- smiles-/- well i kinda wanted to do this for a long time...-/- kisses racy on the lips-/- oh im sorry that was wrong i shouldnt of done that im sorry..............
*looks at him suprised and blushes* its.. its ok *kisses him back*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 pm
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200

Tora stabs nico in the throt with one of her knives quickly. "Racy...can hate me...but i have to...do this" she pulls the knife from his throte then charges at the parents crying that she has to hurt her friends to save them.
*nico falls to the ground bleeding everywhere*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 pm
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200

mitsuki: nooo! *blocks tora's way* i wont let you! *crying*  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614

*nico falls to the ground bleeding everywhere*
sora: *tries desperately to heal him, his hands glowing blue*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:22 pm
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614

"im sorry mitsuki"Tora yells right before she jumps up over Mitsuki. Tora lands on the ground running.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 pm
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614

"im sorry mitsuki"Tora yells right before she jumps up over Mitsuki. Tora lands on the ground running.
mitsuki: damnit tora! *runs after her*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games