Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:24 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
((dont forget akey and koi's mom!)

(im not hence the all parents)
*nico pops into this Scene* hey gues wut! *about to spead news then get of track* w8 ur gonna kill me!? fo..for wut? i didnt do anything??!!! racy is gonna die if she finds out im gone again... *puts hands over face* ugh.. y do i have to die again?

Tora stabs nico in the throt with one of her knives quickly. "Racy...can hate me...but i have to...do this" she pulls the knife from his throte then charges at the parents crying that she has to hurt her friends to save them.
*nico falls to the ground bleeding everywhere*
sora: *tries desperately to heal him, his hands glowing blue*
*racy senses nico and friend in danger and breaks the kiss* im soo srry.. *runs to Nico and mitsuki seeing Nico on the floor* NICO!!!! *angrily and sadly stares at Tora* y???!!! *tries to heal Nico with all my power*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:25 pm
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II

oooh ok ya so hi ......-/-blushes-/-
*smiles ad laughs faintly* hi...*looks around nervously*
hey -/- starts out queit and gets louder-/- umm racy do u like mii?
*blushes the color of tomato* um..*cough cough* um.. uh... *ask nervously* were would u get that idea *smirks sarcastisally* *looks at him and gulps* .....okay yes i do i do soooo much yes yesh very much *suddenly blurts out* oops *covers mouth and blushes again*
Nico: *pops out of no where* hhehehehe ha racy finally spit it out!!!! yay! i was right!! *hanging from the ceiling*
Racy: Covers mouth with one hand and slaps Nico with the other*
Nico: oww... o ya right sry *pops put of scene*

oh really -/- smiles-/- well i kinda wanted to do this for a long time...-/- kisses racy on the lips-/- oh im sorry that was wrong i shouldnt of done that im sorry..............
*looks at him suprised and blushes* its.. its ok *kisses him back*
-/-smiles and put racy in his lap and starts to rock-/-  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 pm
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
*nico pops into this Scene* hey gues wut! *about to spead news then get of track* w8 ur gonna kill me!? fo..for wut? i didnt do anything??!!! racy is gonna die if she finds out im gone again... *puts hands over face* ugh.. y do i have to die again?

Tora stabs nico in the throt with one of her knives quickly. "Racy...can hate me...but i have to...do this" she pulls the knife from his throte then charges at the parents crying that she has to hurt her friends to save them.
mitsuki: nooo! *blocks tora's way* i wont let you! *crying*

"im sorry mitsuki"Tora yells right before she jumps up over Mitsuki. Tora lands on the ground running.
mitsuki: damnit tora! *runs after her*

Tora jumps up makes an X with her arms in front of her and stabs both mitsuki's and Sora's mom and dad in the head at the sametime, she cuts each blade out of their skull than throws both knives at Koi's parents' skulls  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200

"im sorry mitsuki"Tora yells right before she jumps up over Mitsuki. Tora lands on the ground running.

Tora jumps up makes an X with her arms in front of her and stabs both mitsuki's and Sora's mom and dad in the head at the sametime, she cuts each blade out of their skull than throws both knives at Koi's parents' skulls
*sees tora slaughter parents* TORA!!!!!! *stops healing nico* sora take care of him for me... *runs after tora* tora!!! stop please!!!*tearing up*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200

mitsuki: *screams*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614

*sees tora slaughter parents* TORA!!!!!! *stops healing nico* sora take care of him for me... *runs after tora* tora!!! stop please!!!*tearing up*
sora: *starts healing nico*  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 pm
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614

mitsuki: *screams*
*catches up to mitsuki and sees the dead parents* mitsuki... im.. so srry... crying stressed stressed im gonning to get tora *telports to tora and puts a spell on her that freezes her* Y TORA!! *TEARS UP* EVERYTHING THAT WE LOVED HES COME BACK! AND U THROW IT ALL AWAY!!! *yelling at tora with tears on face* WHY WOULD U DO THIS!!!!! scream crying scream stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 pm
Tora's knives hit their mark and she pulls out a third knife from the back of her shirt and thows it at nico's head. Tora falls to one knee looking down with her ears being coverd by her hair and the blood from their parents and nico. "please forgive me" Tora says quitly as her knife breaches Nico's skull  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 pm
mitsuki: *drops to the ground, shocked and crying*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora's knives hit their mark and she pulls out a third knife from the back of her shirt and thows it at nico's head. Tora falls to one knee looking down with her ears being coverd by her hair and the blood from their parents and nico. "please forgive me" Tora says quitly as her knife breaches Nico's skull
*falls on knees crying* *long pause then screams in sadness*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:41 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *stands up, pulling her knife out and holding it upon her neck, laughing weakly, tears still streaming*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:42 pm
Tora gets a chill down her spain that is familer to her. "death...im sorry..." her shadow gains a form of its own in the shape of a blob with a sycthe "i could not...i can not let them die..." her shadow cuts all of the shadow off the bodies and takes them back to her then her shadow returns to normal. "im sorry guys"  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 pm
Misuzu0614
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *stands up, pulling her knife out and holding it upon her neck, laughing weakly, tears still streaming*
*teleports to mitsuki still with tears in eyes* dont do that!! weve lost enough!*pulling away knife*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Misuzu0614
*teleports to mitsuki still with tears in eyes* dont do that!! weve lost enough!*pulling away knife*
mitsuki: *looks at racy* why shouldnt i? *grabs knife back*  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at racy* why shouldnt i? *grabs knife back*
*tears up* i cant live to lose another close friend  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games