Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *drops to the ground, shocked and crying*
mitsuki: *stands up, pulling her knife out and holding it upon her neck, laughing weakly, tears still streaming*
*teleports to mitsuki still with tears in eyes* dont do that!! weve lost enough!*pulling away knife*
mitsuki: *looks at racy* why shouldnt i? *grabs knife back*

"becuase your parents" Tora says standing up "would disown you if you did that" she finishes cold heartedly looking at mitsuki  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *stands up, pulling her knife out and holding it upon her neck, laughing weakly, tears still streaming*
*teleports to mitsuki still with tears in eyes* dont do that!! weve lost enough!*pulling away knife*
*tears up* i cant live to lose another close friend
*tears still streaming down her face* well, i cant live without my parents. isnt death better than life itself? *laughs weakly*  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 pm
*remebers the last time i had contact with nico*... im such an idiot. i knew his life would be taken away any minute now... and the last thing i did to him before he died....wut slap him... i slapped him...*slaps my self soo hard i bleed* ...*remebers nico's words: ....well i deserved it...* *crys *  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 pm
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Misuzu0614

"becuase your parents" Tora says standing up "would disown you if you did that" she finishes cold heartedly looking at mitsuki
mitsuki: *glares at tora* what would you know about that?! *shouts* WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?!?!  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:53 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Misuzu0614
*tears still streaming down her face* well, i cant live without my parents. isnt death better than life itself? *laughs weakly*
youve lived without them yesterday.. and earlyer today.. y not now? *tears streak face and takes knife*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 pm
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Misuzu0614

mitsuki: *glares at tora* what would you know about that?! *shouts* WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?!?!

"your right i wouldnt know" she says walking over to her "but if my son shiro did that i would disown him for doing so" she kneels near mitsuki.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
youve lived without them yesterday.. and earlyer today.. y not now? *tears streak face and takes knife*
well i cant anymore... not now, not never.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 pm
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200

"your right i wouldnt know" she says walking over to her "but if my son shiro did that i would disown him for doing so" she kneels near mitsuki.
y would u disown him??? hes ur son!! if he kills/ed himself, u should have had a furneral for him at least!!  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:00 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200

y would u disown him??? hes ur son!! if he kills/ed himself, u should have had a furneral for him at least!!

"im already dead if he does it" Tora says looking to the ground n longer crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 pm
mitsuki: ~pissed~... *stands up and walks away*
sora: *stares after her*  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
well i cant anymore... not now, not never.

please dont mitsuki... think about koi and sora, and ...me... we couldnt live without u either.. losing ur parents gives the same pain of losing u... the ppl who u love and who love u back... wouldnt.....want u to be like this...i no how u feel.. wen i lost my parents at the age of 7.. i was sad and terrified... but i had Nico..but once i lost him...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:05 pm
mitsuki: *looks at racy with an expressionless face* i dont care about what you guys feel. *all emotions drained out of her*
sora: please dont say that!  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 pm
(hey guys back! what i miss?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 pm
Tora pulls a string and all three of her knive come flaying at her. she catchs two in one hand and the third in the other hand "mitsuki..." Tora stands up cleaning blood off the knives with her shirt. "if you want to kill me i wont stop you...any of you but could you live with the guilt of takeing a friend's life out of anger and makeing a child an orphan?" She says coldly still  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm
(all of our parents are dead. including nico. tora killed them)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games