Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:05 am
all you need is yourself and some friends that are actually interested in break dancing.

I had a good, up and coming crew that I could practice with 12 hours a week<=great source for advice, encouragement, and tea bagging. On top of that, I would session every Wednesday night at CSULB, which was really cool. All of it was jolly good fun, because the community was there, active, and interactive.

But no one breaks in Valencia(I think it's because bboying isn't mainstream enough to have reached a place like this). So yeah...unless I, in an unlikely event, run into some bboys around here, it ain't gonna happen.

Hmm. One of these days we should session together, and then maybe do a little something something afterwards... wink

Also, don't talk s**t about Fable 2. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:58 pm
lol ***** breakdancing was never mainstream. that's actually how you end up meeting bboys anyway.

usually in dance events you'll see a lot.

after high school i've done a lot of clubbing and getting into the dance scene like Kaba Modern, Team Millenia, Sickstep, etc.etc.

you'd be surprised at how many breakers there are in socal if you know where to look.

if you wanna session don't hesitate to hit me up dohohohoho

but you'd have to drive all the way here. xD

and then i can drive you to the places i know.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

O Zhou O

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

So I've missed the last page.

Anything interesting or worth discussing come up?

I'm so sick of Cuntentwench... Its like 30 times worse than Net TRanny.

>.<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:01 pm
lol yeah, *honestly* I only picked up breaking so I could woo the ladies with some windmills.
pirate

blarhgghghghghhhh  

quaxcalibur
Crew

O Zhou O

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

I don't get it...

Anyways, I bought my first hair straightener.

I'm like...

Hot.

Seriously

When my hair isn't all curful and fat, I'm super sexy >.>

I have Wilhelmina bangs XD Its silly!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:40 pm
What's not to get? rolleyes

Grats on the straightener, enjoy many fruityful days of straighthairedness.

It's a long long way to Ba Sing Se...

I have a sudden interest in tea, any other tea drinkers around here?

I got some peach apricot honeybush tea, pretty happy with that

What are your favorite types?  

quaxcalibur
Crew

Kieden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:10 pm
That sounds like a good job Drunken. And I may move to California some time after December or February, any good locations? Or I might take a vacation to Japan then go to Cali! My dude James got stationed in Japan and what not.

And good luck on that 48 hours of animating Leyli, sounds like it's gonna be fun but yet a b***h if it has to be graded! Making crisp lined animation is a b***h at times.

Japanese spider man, FTW?!?!?

Tea = Honey Lemon

I straightened my hair before, it was always wavy thou. But I cut it all off, got tired of taking care of it, + the braids didn't last that long for me. Now I don't really have to focus on washing my head too much in the shower.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:22 pm
lol you should move to Valencia, I need some bboys 'round here! CalArts, I know you wanna go to CalArts!

On a serious note, I enjoyed my stay in orange county, gets kind of ghetto further north. Burbank is a good place to live, is close to Hollywood-the place doesn't fail at night life. But it all depends on what you're lookin for.  

quaxcalibur
Crew

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 pm
My experience of the north hollywood night life was going to a gay club. It was fun though. I think old pasadena is a nice place to live in cuz it's got a good atmosphere and it's close enough to LA. Bay Area is awesome, but super expensive.

Thanks Kieden, I'm keeping the animation minimal. It's not actually an assignment, more like a popular event in my department where we make really stupid films but learn from the experience.
[User Image
My film's about a disproportionate bear who has to lure his food into his reach by enticing them with the honey nectar which flows from his nipples.

Edit-- Chai Tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:33 pm
Leyli
My experience of the north hollywood night life was going to a gay bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

What happened to Mr.Brighteyes and the village people?  

quaxcalibur
Crew

Alucard254

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:25 pm
TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA!!!! I love tea but unfortunately I haven't had too many different kinds. I do enjoy chai tea, earl grey tea and I believe it was lavender, though I drank it when it was too hot and burnt my tongue so I can't say I could taste it too much but I do remember enjoying it when I could.
Keiden:
Japanese spiderman is FTW I was listening to a yoko kanno song at the time when I was watching the intro and it worked amazingly well, quite funny.
Drunken
It sucks when you have someone to do it with but then college starts and they move away, I was really getting into doing it (planning on self teaching myself but would probably die in the process emo ) but of course certain circumstances (heh c**) prevent that from happening.
Leyli
That idea is an epic win, I also love that style, its interesting to look at  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:49 am
I just got home from UCLA, I recently found out there's a breakdance session every Tues and Friday at 10 PM at the gym so I went and it was awwwwwesome

WTF MICHELLE YOU LIVE IN PASADENA NOW?!

WWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF

WE COULD BE HANGING OUT

EDIT: LOL HONEY NIPPLES? JESUS CHRIST

Also, ORANGE GREEN TEA <333 or any kind of green tea with citrus

@Alucard: Oh? what were the circumstances? my only circumstance was that i do it on and off, and i use a lot of excuses to justify why i stop. but i realize i'm just making s**t up and i'm just lazy so i'm trying to change that by going back into breakin again.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 am
Leyli, I'm gone beat yo a** chick....tomorrow.....

Edit: probably thursday now, I just went all night without sleep doing homework, and I have classes from 1-8pm today so I'm sleeping hard as soon as I get home today.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:12 am
Yeah UCLA has a bboy community, they do battle with CSULB too biggrin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaqUuKA71mI

I suppose if I only practice like 5 hours a week, that should allow me enough time for life and to see improvement at the same time.

also...I hear Kieden is a pretty darn good bboy ninja

I'm really likin this peach apricot, I think I'll try the chai tea next, orange green tea sounds pretty good. I remember liking apple cinnamon a lot, and this one asian walnut tea, had a sort of thick consistency...I can't remember the name of it though but, it tasted heavenly.

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX40RsSLwF4  

quaxcalibur
Crew

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games