Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:19 pm
keeping it on the tea subject ... anyone seen a taste of tea ?? awesome weird a** japanese movie ?

trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCMCu8c1Uho

funny s**t from the movie 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01wOhgg27dM&feature=related

funny s**t from the movie 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlKFXtBfois&feature=related  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:09 pm
quaxcalibur
lol you should move to Valencia, I need some bboys 'round here! CalArts, I know you wanna go to CalArts!

On a serious note, I enjoyed my stay in orange county, gets kind of ghetto further north. Burbank is a good place to live, is close to Hollywood-the place doesn't fail at night life. But it all depends on what you're lookin for.

The ghetto sounds like home. But I would like to stay somewhere nice and smooth. I recently got shot in the chest. By recently, I mean two weeks ago! That s**t was nothing nice. So no ghetto for me for a while unless I get contacts around that way or end up with a good friend that lives in the slums.

And damn straight I wanna go to Cal Arts. Every one tells me the best go there and it's alot of competition and everyone tries to be the star of their class. I personally don't care about competition, I just like to be awed by others awesomeness. It really inspires me to see what effort other people make. What the minimal rent/wage over thar? Is there jobs that require crane work over there. I got some training in that!

Leyli: n****e nectar...........awesome >:B
Sounds kinky, aaaaaaaaaaaaye~ ;D

And "The Taste of Tea" looks a bit more than interesting. I'ma have to check that out........mountain song xD  

Kieden

Kieden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:19 pm
Did any one party this Halloween or go trick & treating this year? I most certainly did BOTH bwahaha~ I can't help the temptations of free candy and sexy dressed seductresses even at the rightful age of eighteen going on nineteen in a couple of months, le'sigh! My outfit was tight~

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

And I found a pic of me before I cut my hairs, I kinda regret it!?!?!
User Image

Okay, time for me to finally draw now :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:10 pm
I did the same bro, lol.

I went trick or treating with some folks from school and then I went over my boys house, from there we went to this dudes and was chilling and s**t, hit up a party, party got busted by the cops so we dipped, got some booze, got wasted, smoked a little bit, had a good time razz

Everyone was all ******** up on E though, I wasn't down for that D:  

Dr.Genocide
Crew

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:08 pm
The annual halloween party at CalArts is usually pretty crazy, but this year's event was a bit of a disappointment. There wasn't really anything that stood out too much besides the standard bar, DJ and local bands. Last year, we had Andrew W. K visit. Next year, I think it's the animation/film department's turn to host.

http://www.photo.calarts.edu/dpa/2007/20071102-halloweenparty/index.html
The photo's from this year haven't been put up yet, but here's a recap of last year's.

I also went to Six Flags finally, stayed a little bit for the Fright Fest-- but I had to hurry back for free pre-party booze.

Freaky costume Kieden.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:03 pm
Leyli
The annual halloween party at CalArts is usually pretty crazy, but this year's event was a bit of a disappointment. There wasn't really anything that stood out too much besides the standard bar, DJ and local bands. Last year, we had Andrew W. K visit. Next year, I think it's the animation/film department's turn to host.

http://www.photo.calarts.edu/dpa/2007/20071102-halloweenparty/index.html
The photo's from this year haven't been put up yet, but here's a recap of last year's.

I also went to Six Flags finally, stayed a little bit for the Fright Fest-- but I had to hurry back for free pre-party booze.

Freaky costume Kieden.

Authorization Required  

Dr.Genocide
Crew

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:16 pm
username: calarts
password: photo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:00 pm
I swear, some times*most of the time* I will say something consumer whore-ish. Well, on Halloween, Chipotle Mexican Grill gives away free burritos if you wear a costume with tin foil in it. No joke, I came unprepared and unawares, so I asked some bloke who was eating, "Yo, can I have your burrito wrapper?" He was like, "Sure dude, here ya go man." And I was like,"Sweet, thanks." and voila.

tea movie, relevant to my interests. still haven't finished the peach apricot honeybush. aching to buy me some chai tea, I heard soy milk cream? goes well with it from somebody.

@leyli
damn, that looks like an epic hallow's eve!
my favorite costume had to be the youtube guy.
wowie wowow. CIA-20071102-0215!!!

@kieden
shot in the chest, same thing happened to me...except it was a girl and the bullet was metaphorical crying

also, damn you'se sexy beast

you ever stare at ur reflection for hours at a time, just reveling in its beauty? I know I sure do! 4laugh

I just wore normal clothes, and made a ninja mask out of a black tshirt
razz

I know Halloween's over and all, but next time u wanna flip out and kill people...
guide: http://www.geocities.com/beanijawarrior/
(I passed on the eye-liner cos that s**t's whack, yo)

"this was the last thing Joey Gumbubble saw before he died via ninja sword decapitation":
User Image quax says,"I have noticed you, weak fool...your fate is sealed!"  

quaxcalibur
Crew

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:45 am
Agh. I really shouldn't have wasted so much time last week.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:17 pm
I gotta join a Gym and get an athletic hobby.

I think I might start putting a lot of energy into hacky sack.  

The Egg Man

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:59 pm
Yep, I've been slackerly and not physically active, too. :<

Today was my last day of work at Six Flags...I'm double sad but, it was an awesome job and I will definitely come back next season.

Swimming is a great athletic hobby, in fact-I'm going to pick it up as soon as my henna wears off. Full body exercise, fun with others, and it sort of puts that extra push to keep your body looking good when you have to exercise shirtless. smile

Ops, my tea's getting cold!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:58 pm
i went to this club event and the girls were so ******** hot. All costumes and ASSSSSSIAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN *explodes*

but oh man

they have absolutely no rhythm when dancing and grinding

and the ones who were good that i wanted to dance with were freaky as ******** i was like

"err

i'll be over here"

had me some battles though

awesome s**t

also, i got laid off. :/ ******** economy man i swear.

vote obama.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:34 pm
LOL sounds like you had a good night DS. Asian girls are hot!

Rhythm? What's rhythm??(lol)

Yeah class was cancelled today, so I had a badass time.....

applying for minimum wage jobs gonk but ***** tendencies aside, I really hope I get that job at Build-A-Bear!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:29 pm
lol that sucks man drunken .. i got lucky .. just got a little 2 week assignment and i get payed 2000 euros for it xD

... not that the money will do me good besides paying off the depth i have

i am such a money spender even if i don't have it >.<  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:06 am
Goshujin Sama
i am such a money spender even if i don't have it >.<

YOU'RE THE CANCER THAT'S KILLING AMERICA!

(also wtf my quote's don't seem to be working....)  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games