Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:05 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. ^^ Whas up?

Not much. I just had my evil plans foiled again gonk whee xp
So yeah, checking my webcomics list to see what updated recently and reading the pages, then I'll probably get back to work on my mod. ^^
One of my friends has decided to pitch in and make an island of his own, so now it's officially a two-man team project! Wootz0rz! whee blaugh mrgreen

...I'm still the one stuck importing everything though, as he dosn't understand squat of how my data files folders are organised xp

xD Well coolness. Good luck with your mod. ^^ You never cease to amaze me with how long you're willing to work at something like that and maintain some level of sanity. oO;;; Hopefully your friend won't go bananas. xP I know I would... I can't even finish one tiny arena map for NWN though, so yeah. ^^;;;

Yeah well my friend might not be as dedicated or willing, but he's got some good ideas... main thing is he sees big. And I mean BIG. Or rather, he's the kinda guy who'd want to try and get Doom 3 running on a game boy. xd

Anyways, I'm off to watch Farenheit 9-11, I'll be back afterwards ^^
..and Darien, you can't be that bad in the nude, hehe. *grins*

XD Lmao. Well, coolness. ^_^

Ooo, Farenheit 9-11. I gotta see that. Especially since it's pissing off all the Bush-supporters. >> XP  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:06 pm
Is it me, or is Doomie getting bi tendencies?

<.<

>.>  

Eddily

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:09 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

So yeah, checking my webcomics list to see what updated recently and reading the pages, then I'll probably get back to work on my mod. ^^
One of my friends has decided to pitch in and make an island of his own, so now it's officially a two-man team project! Wootz0rz! whee blaugh mrgreen

...I'm still the one stuck importing everything though, as he dosn't understand squat of how my data files folders are organised xp

xD Well coolness. Good luck with your mod. ^^ You never cease to amaze me with how long you're willing to work at something like that and maintain some level of sanity. oO;;; Hopefully your friend won't go bananas. xP I know I would... I can't even finish one tiny arena map for NWN though, so yeah. ^^;;;

Yeah well my friend might not be as dedicated or willing, but he's got some good ideas... main thing is he sees big. And I mean BIG. Or rather, he's the kinda guy who'd want to try and get Doom 3 running on a game boy. xd

I hate that movie and the hate mongering ******** up piece of s**t that made it. He is the one person in the world that I can acouly say need to have the crap beat out of him. All he dose is make money off of the pain and suffering of others and lies.

And I look grate in the nude. *flexes mussels* It’s just that no one is aloud to see me ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:14 pm
Eddily

<.<

>.>

Is that a bad thing? blaugh

Oooh, and Fahrenheit 9/11? I need to watch my copy. I only saw it twice in the theater....  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:15 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily

<.<

>.>

Oooh, and Fahrenheit 9/11? I need to watch my copy. I only saw it twice in the theater....

I was wondering the same thing. Add to that the fact he's gone back to having a female avvie... o_0; Hmm.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:16 pm
Eddily

<.<

>.>

What are you talking about 0_o?  

Darien_Thread

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:19 pm
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

I hate that movie and the hate mongering ******** up piece of s**t that made it. He is the one person in the world that I can acouly say need to have the crap beat out of him. All he dose is make money off of the pain and suffering of others and lies.

And I look grate in the nude. *flexes mussels* It’s just that no one is aloud to see me ^^

xd Oi.... you sound just like my history teacher. XP Only he says that and he ahsn't even SEEN the movie yet. His onyl reasoning behind bashing the movie is that it's apparently very anti-Bush, so yeah. >> Personally, I reserve my opinions on the movie and Mr. Moore until I've seen it, if I ever get the chance to anwyays.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:21 pm
Lloxie
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily

<.<

>.>

I was wondering the same thing. Add to that the fact he's gone back to having a female avvie... o_0; Hmm.....

Let me know if we figure this question out. Although I think a coin toss might be a better indicator. wink 3nodding *laughs and poings about the room*  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:22 pm
Lloxie
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily

<.<

>.>

I thought he was gay. I mean he dose always say that he is a girl in a guys body. Of course he could also be a lesbian  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:23 pm
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily

<.<

>.>

I thought he was gay. I mean he dose always say that he is a girl in a guys body. Of course he could also be a lesbian

xD Yeah well... I say the same thing and I'm not gay. Just being in touch with your feminine side doesn't make you gay afterall. =p  

Lloxie

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:27 pm
Lloxie
xd Oi.... you sound just like my history teacher. XP Only he says that and he ahsn't even SEEN the movie yet. His onyl reasoning behind bashing the movie is that it's apparently very anti-Bush, so yeah. >> Personally, I reserve my opinions on the movie and Mr. Moore until I've seen it, if I ever get the chance to anwyays.

I HAVE seen the movie and I still think that it is a lode of s**t. The guy found out that if he lies about stuff people will believe him and pay him money. And I am against bush but not because of the war and stuff like that but because he has ******** up the environment a lot  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:33 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Darien_Thread

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:39 pm
Fahrenheit does have some good moments in it though. Like the one where they talk to the Florida republican senator and he was saying they had a 1-800 number, and they start to subtitle that he didn't but they did post his REAL phone number. I about died laughing. Mostly because I live in Florida. Its pretty sad actually. I just hope we don't screw up down here enough so that we can have an election and get it over with.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:46 pm

Darien_Thread

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games