Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:51 pm
Kimmiora
Guys, I really need your help. With the closing of the Egg Sanctuary for Renovations, the backup source for all the emergency babies I have been walking, these poor little ones will soon be in serious trouble. They are all under the 3 day mark...they need their wings, fins, and flower necklace...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please help these poor eggs hatch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want to know, their owner's name is DragonBlue from Scubaso's thread.

Not a problem, Kimmi! We'll add them to our little group! *scurries off to update the Infirmary*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 pm
*lets out a maniacal laugh*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
need I say more?  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:04 pm
bd004
need I say more?

ROFL! BEADY SCORES ANOTHER ONE! rofl rofl rofl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:05 pm
Update time...

EDITED: Tuesday, July 22, at 5:00 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Please help these babies and eggs grow into healthy dragons. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:06 pm
Willa-Wisp
bd004
need I say more?

ROFL! BEADY SCORES ANOTHER ONE! rofl rofl rofl

*is sitting cackling in front of my computer*
Oh where oh where can the next one be?
Oh when oh when will it show?
(picture a very evil grin on my face right now)
twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:30 pm
wahmbulance MY FRIEND'S BABY HAS LESS THAN TWO DAYS. PLEASE HELP THEM OUT.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance  

SparrowSaurus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:13 pm
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
wahmbulance MY FRIEND'S BABY HAS LESS THAN TWO DAYS. PLEASE HELP THEM OUT.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wahmbulance

Whatever you did, Maha, it worked! The baby hatched and is doing fine! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:32 pm
Update time again...

EDITED: Tuesday, July 22, at 7:30 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Please help these babies and eggs grow into healthy dragons. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:27 pm
Hurk. I noticed too late that I took the wrong hatchling out of my post. sweatdrop

Anyways, she has a happy girl mint dragon, and it's the first adult on her scroll in a loooong while.

I'm so happy for her. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:37 pm
Oh, and by the way; Maha, the F5 thing really does work. I have no idea why I never thought of using it before. That is why I now have 2 skywings and am hoping for more.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

noelle524

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:43 pm
bd004
Oh, and by the way; Maha, the F5 thing really does work. I have no idea why I never thought of using it before. That is why I now have 2 skywings and am hoping for more.
f5 thing? inquiring minds, & all that...
walking dragons [actually eggs, lol ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:45 pm
noelle524
bd004
f5 thing? inquiring minds, & all that...
walking dragons [actually eggs, lol ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You go to the cave entrance and press the F5 key to refresh. You can fly though an entire list of released eggs really quick and snag the ones you want.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:03 pm
*absolutely evil grin on face*
Obsessed much?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:09 pm
bd004
Obsessed much?

rofl rofl rofl Good for you, Beady!!! You're going to give Kat a run for her money!!!  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:10 pm
Willa-Wisp
bd004
Obsessed much?

rofl rofl rofl Good for you, Beady!!! You're going to give Kat a run for her money!!!

*sits cackling*
I gave up a chicken for this guy. I really saw the chicken to late to grab it but I wanted the skywing more.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games