Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Delia listened to the conversation almost lost as to what was happening. Really she could hardly believe that she fell into this situation, ok fell is a bit...of a lie. Delia had WALKED into this situation, and as crazy as it was it was definately not boring.

"so, how is he supposed to help?" Delia said trying to bring herself back to the moment at hand. She glanced back at Opal feeling pons and needles comming at her from that direction. Adam's pain nearly whiped out all other feelings so it was a miracle she felt the doll's...annoyance? Delia could not pin point the emotion at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:41 am
Natasha glanced in her rearview mirror at Lilith and Delia and then pulled into a junction, heading down towards smaller roads. he speed dropped, though still hovered around 60mph.
"Well hopefully he has his helicopter. He runs around the country a lot, so he's definately got that. If it doens't work he might be able to point us towards the private jet company he uses. See he writes movie screenplays - that and he's got a habit of collecting rare stuff, so he's always on the move talking to some posh company or other."
She pulled down another road, and gradually the scenery began to bring them into the countryside. She was forced to drop her speed a bit more as she was greeted with the twisting narrow roads.
"He used to know my dad a lot, plus when I was a kid he came around a lot - mainly to oogle at the new artifacts and weapons we brought. When my family died he looked after me until I was old enough to take care of the mansion by myslef. We stll keep in touch, form time to time."
she gave a fond but decidedly sad smile.
"He's a good guy. he'll help us out." She glance dover at delia. "Once we're in Jerusalem I daresay we'll be safer than here. And if we get the artifacts together we shoudl be able to stop teh demons from starting an apocolypse."

"Having them will make us more of a target of course." Adam said, leaning over the bac of one of the headrests from his position the the back seats.
"No matter which way we look at this, it's not easy."

"I hope thsi doesn't cause another war." Gabriel sighed. "I don't think I can deal with another one."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 am
Dougal and Opal both started to wonder what would happen if a war did break out. Opal cringed at the thought of going against Beelio and imagining Gabriel killed. Dougal on the other hand wonder if Aisling would end up having to take part in the war if it were to break out. Neither of them liked their thoughts and remained quiet.

-----------------------------------

The Shade ingored Mirza and continued with its orders of tracking down the party.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 am
There was a long pause and they reached a pretty part of the countrtside. In the distance, there was a block of trees and the shining form of a manmade lake. nestled in the trees there was a shine of glass.
"It won't come to a war, though...will it?"
She asked the idea of a war - a war betwee angels and dmeons with human slap bang in teh middle, was horrifying. As far as she knew, the only other time that had happened had been with THE war. the war in heaven.

Gabriel chewed his lip. "If the demons attept to massacre the humans, than Father will be forced to take a stand and respond. They're breaing the rules. It a wonder that He hasn't stepped in more now. I imagine that if he is able to send Michael down them that'll be our sign that we're into deep water." He then looked back at Opal and gave a reassureing smile. "But it might not happen on Earth if it does happen. Father will probably just open up a rift into Hell and the fighting will happen there. It's not like the demons will be killed anyway....just beaten down like the last time."
He then sighed.
"As for the angels.....well the demons always fight to kill. But we're prepared for it - it comes with the territory. after all, most of us have lived too long anyway. I know I have. It's not fair to impose such a short mortality on humans, and then whine about your own death when you're older than life itslef." he laughed.

"If we protect the relics then the demons won't be able to enter Earth in any force large enough to cause a massacre. If there's no massacre of humans, then Father's unlikely to turn this into a war. all we can hope for is that we keep te gate closed, and somehow humiliate the demons enough that they back off itno a stalemate." Adam commented.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:47 am
Opal glanced at the reflection in the window and saw Gabriel smile at her. This made her happy, but she got jealous again when she saw Delia. He can only be friends with her...... she kept reminding herself. She tensed slightly and was gripping her skirt again.

"Easier said than done....," Dougal mumbled while rolling his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 am
Gabriel winked.
"One of the most endearing qualities of humanity are it's ability to find optimism in even the most gut-crunclingly miserable odds."

Adam raised an eyebrow. "Great motivational talk there, Gabby. So baiscally : 'hey, we're all skrewed, but at least we're not complaining'."

Gabriel laughed. "Something like that. Come on, this is nothing. we've been trhough worse."  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:34 am
Delia blinked a few times and tried to ignore the uncomfortable feeling from Opal. Comming back to the present and hearing all the talk of war was making her mind race. Her mind snapped, the light bulb went on, probably not at the part of the conversation that it should have but it still intrigued her.

"What do you mean the Demons will fight to kill you? Your an angel, technically your not 'alive' right?! What the heck happens if you 'die'? Where do you go? Do you just not exist? Thats completely counter-intuitive to the 'loving' god we made him out to be.....!!!"

Here she thought they had some invincible friends who could only be injured or weakened and now they die...but they live in heaven so wouldnt they just go back? Delia was confused and kind of angry and she could tell it was a bad anger as her face was getting hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:38 am
Dougal rolled his eyes at Gabriel beneath his shades, but smirked at Adam's comment. He went silent again though when he felt the beginnings of possibly a headache coming on. He closed his eyes and rested....eventually dozing off, but he had no dreams this time around.

Opal felt a ping of saddness remembering what Gabriel had told her some time a while back about himself. Then reminded herself that she wasn't going to let her Mr. Feathers.....

((Opal had a cutesy moment....hehe....and apparently she now claims ownship him...even though their just friends.....yeah.....)) wink  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:48 pm
Gabriel looked a little alarmed at how worked up Delia was getting.
"Woah,sweetie let me explain." he turned in his seat so he could face her properly.
"As an angel I am alive in every sense of the word, but my brith was different. God created me out of His energy and the residual energies of Heaven. We have a lifepsan, I suppose, but so far as I know angelic beings only die when they are killed. you see, we are bound by intentions. If -say- my head is chopped off, but the attacker didn't intend to end my life, then i'll survive. So,say, if he just wanted to stop me or harm me."

"Hence why demons have such a fun time with torture. If they don't wnat to end each other's life, you don't die regardless of waht they put you through." Adam said somewhat blankly, repressing a flinch as memories hopped to teh surface.

"Yes." Gabriel agreed with a look of symapthy in his direction. "So when i fought Lucifer, I ended up cutting him in half and then beheading him-"

Adam sat up in hsi seat and looked oevr at Gabriel with raised eyebrows.
"seriously?!"

"Yes. Didn't you know?"

"That's brutal." Adam said with an impressed smile. The look Gabriel gave him caused him to back-peddle. "I mean, that's kick a**, Gabby. I didn't expect that - i mean, I didn't see what you did, i just knew that you beat him."

"mm." Gabriel rolled his eyes. "My point, is that I didn't desire for Lucifer to die, i just wanted to stop him. All the angels just wanted to stop them. But the demons fought with the intention to kill, so we lost half of our troops. The demons suffered no casualties, they all survived."
he scratche dthe back of his head.
"As for where we go when we die....I don't know. I imagine that our energies are reabsorbed into God. Those who have been born of proper sexual intercourse are probably reincarnated."

He reache dout a hand and poked Delia's nose with unannounced tenderness. "God loves us all. God loves you very much. Remember that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:17 pm
Dougal didn't doze off for long-the pain off his headache was increasing. He took it as a sign that he have to be returning to hell before long.

Opal remained calm and composed. You're a thousand years old.....Don't be childish... she kept telling herself when she glanced at Gabriel and Delia. He's like that with everyone.....with....everyone.... That final thought made her slightly depressed.

----------------------

Meanwhile, the Shade dispatched by Xion continued to follow the parties energies and sent it's master signals of it's present location.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:28 pm
[aww poor Opal *huggles*]

"Here we are." Natasha said as the house came into view. The house was huge,modern and four stories tall. the front was completly open on all floors, like one had just cut a house in half and placed a sheet glass on it. Natasha strained ot look inside, but the modesty of the tres and bushes gave it some privacy. The rest of the house was in a rich wood and modern build.
Between the trees glimpses coud be caught of a house garden complete with a helipad and pool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:47 pm
((She feels much loved now. lol)) ^_^

Relief seemed to flood Dougal. He was eager to get out of the crammed car and regain the feeling below his waist. Opal too was eager to get out-then Delia wouldn't be on Gabriel's lap anymore.

((Opal's so much fun....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:55 pm
[lol that she is heart ]

Natasha pulled up to a set of wrought iron gates and pressed teh buzzer.

"Lenny, you in?" She called into it. There was a crackle of static and then an older man's voice answered.

"Not exactly a polite greeting. Try again." there was a crackle as the answer cut off and wiated for a repsonse. Natasha sighed irritably.

"It's me, you old fart. Let me in." she smiled, glad he was in and his old self.

"Lady Natasha Helsing I see! Please, come on in."
there was a beep and teh gates opened. Natasha rolled her car in.

"Now let's keep all teh angel-demon voodoo down low, shall we? I'm not exactly sure how i'm gonna expalin you,Opal. His eyesight's not all that good and he's to vain to wear glasses. if you keep a couple fo metres away and don't touch him you'll be fine."

(oh dear, i'm getting flashbacks to the Da Vinci code film. Sir Ian Mckellan doe sit so well. i love him :3)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:09 pm
((Haha-I was thinking about that movie too as I read the post!))

"That.....or I can always play dead," Opal replied-failing at making a joke.

Dougal in the meantime tried to figure out how to hide his tail. The best he could come up with was wrapping it around like a belt. Then he cringed as the pain of his headache increased.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:45 pm
"Adam, if he makes fun of you, it's only because he thinks your a goth." Natasha laughed.

Adam concentrated and shifted his outfit to a black shirt, jeans and boots. he then wound a back bobble aroudn his long hair to tie it back.
"No problem."
He paused, shrugged and then pointed a finger at his ears. His ears shifted to normal human ones and his fangs were relaced with normal teeth. He then added a silver dangly earring in one ear with a feather on teh end of it.

Gabriel, who had 'changed' to appear a little more human ear-wise eyed Adam.
"This isn't a fashion show, kiddo." He then looked at dougal. "Hey, do you think I look more like a boy or a girl today? i'm never sure." He peered at hismlef in the mirror. "I'm eitehr a really plain girl or a really gay man."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games