Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Tee-Kwug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 am
Hey guys. The name is Adam. Im a very complex individual but im not very much in the mood to write a novel. All you have to know about me is that you can talk to me about everything. Im a pretty open minded guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:50 am
Hi Adam, I am Brittany but my friends call me Kura-chan or plain sakura. Well at least they would if I knew who were my true friends.Just kidding
Let's see,about me, well I love the rain, dancing, anime, music, and a softie for romances.Dislikes would be dishonestly, people being witchy, and extreme heat.Check out my profile if intersted. Oh a warning to all, i am a complicated girl as my friends put it.  

Crack Rock Steady Beat

ForNoApparentReason8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 pm
hallo I am ForNoApparentReason8
I am an Aquarius who likes books, long walks on the beach, and Italian food. XD
I'm 15, a fan of Taylor Swift, the Jonas Brothers, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, and many others, and I am a born again Christian!
I also like Fruits baskets and have many problems with my computer, so sorry in advance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 pm
Hello Im Netloc99 but please just call me netloc
umm what to say about my self Well i love to read all fantasy i love to act 9yet i do no true acting) ummm im starting to RP some im Unique and umm ya simple so Tks for inviting me and *looks over* omg you have cookies *eats*  

Netloc99

x_HeyBrittany

Blessed Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:04 pm
im brittany. :]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:37 pm
"Hi, my name is Eric but I like the name Epix... it's the Greek slang for Eric...

**smiles and waves at everyone**

"I live in Houston, TX and I enjoy being here in Gaia"

**starts blushing**

"I like making new friends, so PM me or add me....."

**waves goodbye...**

"Gotta go, I have Booty Grabitis..."

Demon Epix

Dangerous Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100

pavonia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:39 pm
Hai! *wavewave* Imma -My Sentimental Arcturus, but you can call me Arcturus (or Arc), or Siri. ;3 I love to Rp, especially since creating chars and stories is funn. blaugh Manga and Anime FTW, (SHOUNEN-AI<33) but Optimus Prime is the bestest. :B I'm an easy person to get along with, and enjoy good grammar, bolded font, Transformers, and random comments and PMs. 8DD

WARNING: RANDOM IMMEDIATE SPAZZES O.o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:53 pm
idk what my real attitude just chat w/ me in fishing then judge me xd twisted xd

thanks for the invitation ^^  

yukia seguchi

idNTKNO

4,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:02 pm
hi! well i think i joined this guild a long time ago but forgot.. soo...HI!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 pm
Hi, thanks for the invite. My name's Ilia, check out my profile or follow the link in my sig for more information and/or pics.  

ilidawn

Ace Cloud Strife

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:58 pm
Howdy people of guild of roses... roses are pretty aint there heart

anyways teh name is Ace Strife you may call me as Ace or master hehe j.k if anything you want to know dont be scared to ask wink Cause I am not good at writing things randomly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:00 pm
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

welcome to the guild new people

ninja Ninja said: join the DP contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14857309 Ninja has spoken! ninja

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

II Silenced Ghost II

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image

Roses The worlds Greatest Flower

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm
Hello I got an invatation to this guild. I am still new to this site, and dont know much about guilds here. I am just wondering what this is about? So if you want to talk and let me know that would be great. And if you know me say hi because I don't know who sent me the request.  

Steam Punk Zero

thetrace360

4,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 pm
heart hello everyone ;3 i'm Trace nice to meet you smile  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games