Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:01 pm
"And yet, if she succeeds in making Aven apart of her pack it would not be breaking the law." Leon replied with a dirty smirk finding the instant loop hole. It was cruel, but it kept Selena's power out of her hands. And kept Jasmine's abilities too out of Selena's grasp. "As to Jasmine, just because she's full wolf now, doesn't mean the magic she gained from being a vampire is gone." Yes it was mean. But it was also evading the uprising. And this was why he would make a good war king.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:09 pm
Kailee couldn't respond to Leon for a while. "I don't want to lose my brother . . . " she finally whispered out. And he'll be forced to listen to Selena if she's his Alpha . . . Even if it would mean we would be able to kill her if she were to turn him . . . I don't want her to. The risks that would come with that are too great." she said, sitting down on the bed. "Aven could claim Jasmine as part of that pack if he was turned . . . She might become unstoppable . . ." she whispered, truly terrified of the events that were going on. "We need to find Aven. We need to stop her from whatever it is she's planning on doing." she said with a sigh, her hand going up to her forehead to rub at it. She was starting to have a headache. Her mind was running itself in circles.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:27 pm
Leon sighed slightly and nodded. He supposed Vampire law was different. They had to wipe out and entire bloodline because they were causing a risk to the humans. "The Elders will demand she be punished. She is breaking treaty laws. He won't mark her as his in Selena's pack. Jasmine will not allow it. She maybe a submissive, but she isn't one to bow down when she knows her leader is doing the wrong thing. She'll be forced to fight him and he'll have to make a choice, his mate or her. Tell me, which one will the wolf decide to choose?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 pm
Kailee looked up at Leon sadly. "That's the problem. It's not a choice." she whispered. "It's a compulsion." She could not impress upon Leon just how serious this was. "Aven won't have a choice. His wolf won't have a choice. Alpha's word is law. If she tells him to take Jasmine into the pack, he'll have to. Whether he wants to or not." she said, clearly upset by the thought.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:06 pm
"Oh. . . so it's like the sire bond." Leon said dumbly. Crap. "We'll need to start looking then. But then, no, that thought isn't right. He could just mark her and she'd be in the pack." Leon was starting to get it. Sire bonds for the vampires were powerful. Only finding your mate could break it. Which was why many made vampires tried their best to find their mates as quickly as possible, for if they had a cruel sire they could go through centuries of torture. "How quickly can we assemble a team to start looking?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:26 pm
Kailee sighed, glad that Leon seemed to understand. "My father's already sent out some people to see if they can find a trace, somewhere to start. But if we want to go searching, it'll take about three days to gather the supplies we'll need for a long-term search party." she said, trying to think of everything they would need, who to take with them, and so on.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 pm
"But the full moon's in two days." He whispered pulling Kailee back close to him. "I know we need to look for Aven, but we also have to take care of Jasmine too. . . that's a point, where is Jasmine?"

"And another thing!" Jasmine said to the kitchenhand a little tipsy over her ice cream bowl. "When I get my hands on that woman~!" She slurred. "I'm gonna cut her!" She turned to the cook. "I like this ice cream! Another!!!" She threw her spoon on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:36 pm
Kailee blinked. "She's in the kitchen. I figured some comfort food would be a good thing." she said, wondering if there was something wrong with that.

The chefs looked at one another before the head chef went and picked up the bowl and put it in the sink. "You are now cut off from the ice cream miss." he informed her politely. "Please pick up your spoon, by the way. You are a princess, not a toddler." he added as he began to wash dishes.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:43 pm
"What kind of comfort food?" Leon asked with a mild frown. He didn't know if it would be a good idea to give her too much junk food.

"Fine, then where's the chocolate?" She asked, pouting. "Cause I need comfort food. Kailee said I had to have comfort food!" She burst into tears again and after picking up her spoon and shot it effortlessly into the sink, without looking, grabbed the kitchen hand by the hand. "I'll find him, and I'll get him and I'll rip out her throat and give it too him! Maybe I'll give him her heart instead!" Her wolf preened at the idea. "Will have to find him first." Apparently Ice cream got her drunk and she was a violent drunk.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:47 pm
"Ice cream?" Kailee said, unsure of exactly what the chefs had given Jasmine.

The head chef sighed. "Young lady, I know you are upset but if you cannot control yourself and calm down, I will have to 'ask' you to leave the kitchen." he said, his tone of voice getting slightly commanding.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:57 pm
Leon sighed. "Okay," He replied with a lopsided smile. "I'm sure she'll be okay."

"Fine. I'm telling Kailee." Jasmine said sliding off her chair and wobbled a little as she walked out of the kitchen. Instead of going to Kailee to taddle, she went to her room and flopped on the bed inhaling Aven's scent and whimpered before breaking out into sobs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:08 am
Kailee smiled. "Maybe we should check on her just to make sure. Comfort food doesn't always work you know . . ." she said softly, her smile turning a bit sad. She got up and took Leon's hand. "I'll join you in a bit. I'll have my mother look after Natalia for us while we're gone." she said, truly wanting to make sure that Jasmine was okay.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 am
Leon nodded grimly. "We should. It would be good for us to hold her close at this time. I think she needs us more than ever. Go get Natalia to her grandmama and we'll go comfort Jazzie before she goes from depressed to violent."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:50 am
"Be back in a second." Kailee said, giving Leon a swift kiss on the cheek before she gently picked up Natalia from the crib and went off to give the baby to the queen. Natalia needed to spend some time with her grandmother after all.

Kailee returned within a few minutes. "Let's go." she said with a small smile, taking Leon's hand and holding it tightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:57 am
Leon smiled and held her hand like it was a life line, pressing a soft kiss to her lips before going with her to Jasmine and Aven's room. Not even a deaf person would be able to not hear his little sister sobbing. He made a sound in his throat without thinking, his heart breaking for his little sister. To survive nearly dying thrice only to have the one who saved you twice, be taken and have no way of being able to find him. Leon instinctively pulled Kailee tight to him. "Never leave my side." He mewed feeling sympathetic tears catch in his throat.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games