Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
introduce yourself to the rest of the guild members >;3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes yes... pool hoe D<
  pool hoe indeed
  *clicks*
  *ignores pool hoe*
View Results

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:45 am
*nods* they are, i think i wish i knew exactly what caused mine to change color, but as far as i can tell its anything from the color of my shirt to the color of the room im in. . . its kinda annoying if you want to know what color your eyes are but they change to much for you to know  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:49 am
I wouldn't mind having two eye colours. My old Graphics teacher had one green eye and one brown eye. It was awesome XD  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:50 pm
I was born with one blue eye and one brown eye
went away tho by the time i was 1 :/  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:01 pm
Now your eyes are fully dark ^o^
Dark eyes are sexy, but bright eyes are... bright @o@  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:54 pm
i wish i had those bright like angel blue eyes, those are cool, and then i should get around to dying my hair navy blue like i wanted to  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm
ok in an attempt to get more members, we need people to post in the recruitment thread so heres the link clicky  

Haviv Oltalon

Orgasmic Pamu

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:22 am
So we have 24 people... about 7 regularly post in the guild.... I'm getting Kinda bored if we don't start... ~sigh~ Sorry to point it out...  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:43 am
well once we start, we should have the ones that have made profiles be more active, Neko and Raquel are a tad busy atm dealing with something but they might be back soon or Raquel should be at least, Tomi will rejoin when we start, suki hasnt made a profile yet but shes working on it, and there was that other one making a fox profile, we need more members though, hence the link i posted for the recruit thread, please we need more people to bump in there  

Haviv Oltalon

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:38 am
I've had a haircuttttttt *interrupts* O.O  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:28 am
Hooooraaaay...... *claps hands slowly* (uber sore)  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:30 am
>.> your hair wasnt that long sal. . . though maybe i should get one  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:22 am
Meh, It's at the shortest I've ever had it. I didn't think I'd suit it
Try to be a little more chirpy. It's like my friend who repeats the words 'right' or 'meh' just cause she doesn't see a reason in talking  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:28 am
mine is down to the middle of my back <.< and thick and curly  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:31 am
Souns a little like a friend of mine. But his only reaches above the shoulders. And its blonde XD
I wanted long hair for a bit, but cause the metal plate in my arm restricts my movements, I'd have trouble washing it and such. And short hair just seems nice.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:02 pm
mine knots really easily, and yeah it can be a pain to wash it at times, i have to lean forward and get it all in front to wash it effectively, mines a brownish atm, but ive been thinking about dying for a while

oh post in the recruit thread please, i posted a link up higher on this page or the previous one  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games