Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

kimasari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Yuki shivers as she starts to get cold. "W...w-w-wha..t-t-ts g-going on-nn..? s...ss-so c-cold..." she gasps when she sees nothing but thick ice out the window, she quickly wraps herself up in the covers  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:49 pm
Gilbert smirked and was behind Abel.
He took his small knives and Abel tightly gripped his blue-bladed Claymore and smiled.

dfhlfhflashdfud

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:50 pm
ed smells the bacon zonbies all he did was to think if he shold be disgusted with the urge to bite their rotten flesh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:54 pm
(ps, im not god moding the ubdead and OPing the army numbers, i explaind how the army is earlyer in the rp)  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:57 pm
red 14 the sniper
(ps, im not god moding the ubdead and OPing the army numbers, i explaind how the army is earlyer in the rp)
((is inpossible to die cout as godmoding?, arent vampires the strongest kind of undead somewhat?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:01 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
((is inpossible to die cout as godmoding?, arent vampires the strongest kind of undead somewhat?))

(they can die, but they wont stay dead, theres a diffrance there....somewhere, besides the army size is still larger than what is out, the hunters turn all their kills into soilders to kill vamps and they kill anyone that helped out, served and so on and so forth. so they have a big a** army that even the spaznas would love to avoid)  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:03 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

(they can die, but they wont stay dead, theres a diffrance there....somewhere, besides the army size is still larger than what is out, the hunters turn all their kills into soilders to kill vamps and they kill anyone that helped out, served and so on and so forth. so they have a big a** army that even the spaznas would love to avoid)
((daam you zombie atacks!!!, in any case... keep rising? sounds disturbing if you take that with *malicia* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:04 pm
((is the topic locked for some reason? 20 minutes postless from everyone exept me and sniper))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
hm wuts with the undead???-hasnt noticed von yet-

Von: *smiles when he hears Sen's voice then says close to her* Someone has sent an army to destroy us all.

-started- AH!oh...its you Von......wait....VON!?AH!-turnsattention back to undead- geez....these guys huh?-stillembarassed thet vons there and wut shes wearing right now- oh well put all thoughts to the side...

Von: *chuckles then pokes one of the burnt undead*

-rolls eyes-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:13 pm
(I'm back!!! What i miss?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 pm
The female hunter shoots at Gilburt while the male hunter attacks Abel head to head with his claymore. Their army is pounding at the ice non-stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:15 pm
blessedheart

(attack on the mansions by Vampire hunters who hunt in the name of god and kill any and all related to vamps in any whay shape or form that does not deal wth killing them,)  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:17 pm
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

(attack on the mansions by Vampire hunters who hunt in the name of god and kill any and all related to vamps in any whay shape or form that does not deal wth killing them,)

(AH! thank u)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:17 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

(AH! thank u)

(no problum)  

Alice the Loving

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games