Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:36 am
Koko glanced down at her dogs. They were already performing the task so Koko just spun the bottle.....

"I think you're right," she commented.  
0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 am
Koko spun the bottle for Bly.....again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:48 am
((I think I'll cut the dogs out this round just to get someone else in on this....))

Koko called to Bly and repeated the gesture from earlier and he obeyed. Then with a sigh she relectantly spun again....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 am
[lol]
"if we get puppies at the end of this I bagsee one." Drake laughed. He then looked smug when it landed on him.
"you're not going to bite me are you?  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:15 am
"Only if you deserve it," Koko replied as she approached his again. She licked at his lips once before giving him the kiss he won. There was no biting this time around. When she finished she remained standing next to him while he spun.

Patricj chose to not bother watching the action and took the moment to glance at Judith. Stop fantasizing.....people are going to call you a dirty old man....  
dragontamer363 generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 am
[i'll take the dogs out of the equation lol 1-koko 2- drake 3- patrick 4- judith]

Drake smiled, actually blushing just enough to colour his nose.
"uhm, yeah that was much better." he said cheerfully and span his bottle....

his face fll as the bottle landed on Patrick.

"oh Jesus."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:27 am
Patrick glanced over to see the bottle had landed on him. "That ain't right," he laughed nervously. "Ummm....nothing that goes on here to night leaves this building." He scratched the back on his head. Then he looked at the girls who were giggling.

He sighed, "Well...its only fair. If the girls landed on one another they would have to do it to."

Then he reluctently strolled over and went in for a kiss since Drake wasn't going for it. But just when the lips would have touched he covered Drake's mouth and only kissed the back of his own hand.

"There....that was so bad," he laughed.

"I'm not sure that counts," Koko smirked but said nothing more as Patrick spun....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 am
"eygh...wrong, just wrong." Drake visibly shuddered, and then looked in interest as it landed on Judith.
"Finally!" he said a little too loudly, and smirked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:49 am
Patrick shot a glance at Drake. "Come now-I barely even breathe on you," he joked and than gave a suspicious look at the last bit. He took his place in front of Judith and paused a moment on how to go about this. He didn't want to seem to forceful and scare her off....but after her kiss with Drake he didn't think she was quite the shy type.

"Now just to protect his ego don't be tell him how much better I am than him," his smiled as he gently held her hips and came forward. He stared into her unique eyes and brushed her bottom lip with his thumb. Let them think I'm a dirty old man....

Then he dipped his head down and kissed her tenderly at first, but gradually the kiss seemed to intensfy.

Koko glanced away-feeling like she was invading their privacy. She nudged Drake. "Does this mark the end of the game?" she whispered entwining her fingers with his.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 am
Drake fought the urge to break into applause and smiled genuinely. he nodded to koko and then winked.
"Oh will you look at that the, uh, kitchen exploded." he said standing up and not making an attempt at a legitimate excuse. "koko, why don't you come and assist me in putting out the fires?"
he then scooted out fo the room to force them to some time alone  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 am
((Can't wait to get Judith's reaction when Zizzy returns....I tried to be as romantic as I could. lol))

Koko let herself get tugged along. "And what are we doing," she asked not paying attention to where he took her.

((Wasn't sure if they were going to another room upstairs or if they were going down...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:12 pm
once they were out of earshot and in the kitchen he hopped on one of the worktops and looked pleased with himself.
"letting the lovebirds have some privacy." he said cheerfully. "I feel like cupid."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:22 pm
Koko chuckled as he jumped up on the counter. She then leaned in to give him a hug as she stood inbetween his legs. "How's your lip?" she asked with a sly smile from the earlier nick she gave him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:24 pm
"you're nasty" he pouted, as if displaying his 'wounds' to her and made a sniffling sound. He squeezed his legs aroudn her a little to keep her in place and leant in, gently nipping the end of her nose.
"not nice, is it?" he chuckled  

dragontamer363
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games