Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:47 am
((Alright, thanks... I will. 3nodding ))

Oblen shrugs his shoulders slightly as he brings an arm around her. "Maybe... I don't know, being half-awake and all... sort of makes me have these brain lapses." He says as he closes his eyes slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 pm
((You'll be having more fun than I will, thats for sure razz ))

Mira smiled slightly and stiffled a little yawn "Better than being alseep and drwaming you were awake..." She closed her eyes.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm
((Unless I'm attacked by a shark in the ocean. >.>))

Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "We'll see about that!..." He says before falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:20 pm
((Aww it isn't that bad.Trust me))

Mira chuckled and kissed his chest lightly "Maybe..." Yawning slightly she fell asleep.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 pm
((Yeah, I know. Been there once before. xp ))

Oblen awakens slightly to glance down to Mira when she kissed his chest, smiling slightly, before drifting back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:56 pm
((I usually go every summer razz I'm going down laqter in July))

Mira sighed slightly in her sleep and curled into a tighter ball.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 am
((Yeah, well... I went around the same time for a week last summer for the first time... and... this year we're going for two weeks... so... idk if this'll be an "every summer" deal or not just yet. >.>

... and Idk, should I timeskip the sleeping then? xp ))

Oblen tightens his arm around Mira slightly, squeezing around her slightly, as he lets out a sigh in his sleep as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:23 pm
((Ahh okayz and I guess))

Mira woke a little while later and streatched slightly, a little sore from earlier.She sat up and shuddered slightly from the shock of cold hitting her back.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:04 pm
((Alright, have internet access here. 3nodding ))

Oblen awakens as he felt Mira move, being awake. He glances to Mira. "Morning." He mutters before streatching slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 am
((I figured that razz Having fun?))

Mira smiled slightly and wrapped part of the blanket around her to keep from shivering "Morning."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:25 pm
((Yep. biggrin ))

Oblen smiles seeing her wrap up a bit in the blanket. "Cold?..." He asks before shrugging his shoulders. "I always like being cool in bed a bit... relaxing to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 am
((No sharks yet huh razz ))

Mira smiled slightly and rolled her eyes "A bit and your ten times warmer than K am so, it would make sense that you like the cold." She yawned slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 am
((Um... Maybe a few. wink ))

Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Not like a blizzard of cold, but yeah... so... you want to just... keep each other warm and cool for a bit?... by cuddling, I guess the word would be."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 am
(( XD nom nom lol))

Mira chuckled and leaned against him "That may help me but as for keeping you cool I dunno."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:30 pm
((Lol yeah, thinking about doing a little 'meat race'. Get a couple people, stock em and me up with fresh bloody meat, and see who'd go the farest without wussing out or getting eaten. 3nodding ))

Oblen smirks. "I'll be alright... you're not 'cold' cold, but you are cooler than I am... about the right amount that I just love... so I'll be good, and perhaps you will too." He says as he brings an afrm around her.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games