Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 am
[A.V.]
Just wanted to make sure 'cuz I'm a complete derp.

When searching for the portal, do ALL party members have to roll 81+ to advance, or just one of them, and it's assumed that the one person who rolls can drag the other person/people in?

Just ONE for portal search!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 am
similar to AV's question, during round 2 of the underwater labyrinth-

Quote:
gaia_crown [ Round 2: ]

- All players must now navigate the labyrinth. Roll 1d100.
- If you roll 80 or higher you have made it to the center! You're kind of amazing you know
- If you did NOT roll 80 or higher you still need to keep on searching the area, full of traps and dead ends. You need to continue rolling until you roll 80 or higher.
- For ever time you do not roll 80 or higher (each reroll), you must subtract one of your given stamina points. If you hit 0, you cannot go any further/ you dissipate/ pass out/ are worn out.
- If you made it past this round, you can proceed to round 3:

one person rolls over 80, or everyone needs to roll over 80?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:03 pm
"Can be used endlessly. Every time you sip, gives you +1 attack damage. However, your also have lower accuracy making you -1 attack damage. Can also recover 10 HP (can be used once any time per battle)."

What does the first part of that mean? I don't understand what the difference between the +1 is and the -1 is I don't guess. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:54 pm
Suggestion time! ovo

I was inspired by a rather dark and twisted game known as Rule of Rose (wiki link in case anyone's not familiar with it). As is mentioned in the wiki, there is an elite group formed by some rather nasty children in the game known as the "Red Crayon Aristocrats", and they force the main protagonist, Jennifer into collecting a series of random (often odd and a little grim in appearance) items from around the area and offer to them through a sort of mail slot in a red door before being able to join them. And all of this while she's trying to solve the mystery of what's going on and how they're involved in it.

Drawing inspiration from this, I think it would be interesting to perhaps hold a little TIH mini-event based loosely around this?? Such as perhaps the students manage to find a mysterious door in the school with a note or clipboard message attached with a clue to items that they would then have to go out and find and offer through the door. (As well, the items in the game were color-themed, I believe, so maybe these items could have a common theme to them?? Something TIH-themed like Pumpkin/Deus/Horseman symbolic maybe??) And after venturing inside, they would end up uncovering the remains of an older secret hideout inside (and I use that term loosely. This could go a more cannon route into that they find old Defenders files and meeting memorabilia, or even something more crack RP and funny, such as they end up finding a secret Amity Staff lounge and possibly even Arel's secret stash of Cider?? otl There are alot of possibilities as to what they could find inside!) But I think it would be a fresh and neat little event maybe?? ovo

Also, it might even be neat to make some Rule of Rose-themed minipets?? Such as have them themed off of some of the characters and their titles, such as "Stray Dog" for Gregory (and a burly, jagged-mawed dog/wolf-themed mini), "Princess of the Red Rose" for Wendy (with a red rose theme), "The Unlucky Girl" for Jennifer (with clovers in it's stages/theme, as she is called unlucky in game for having not picked a lucky four leaf clover), etc. I'm not sure how much of this would be do-able, or how much interest there would be in it, but I thought it not to hurt to at least suggest it! :>  

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:02 am
For artifact quests, should I be rolling 1d100/1d10 at a time in the respective rounds (what I have been doing so far), or can I roll a stamina-safe number of d100s and 3d10 all at once? I've seen both and just wanted to check that the latter one is okay to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:17 am
For now, Artifacts are obtainable in Quests- will they ever pop up as obtainable for players in special events or Metas?

It says you can only own 1 Battle and 1 Status item. Is that of each Class, or total regardless of Class?

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 am
chimarii
similar to AV's question, during round 2 of the underwater labyrinth-

Quote:
gaia_crown [ Round 2: ]

- All players must now navigate the labyrinth. Roll 1d100.
- If you roll 80 or higher you have made it to the center! You're kind of amazing you know
- If you did NOT roll 80 or higher you still need to keep on searching the area, full of traps and dead ends. You need to continue rolling until you roll 80 or higher.
- For ever time you do not roll 80 or higher (each reroll), you must subtract one of your given stamina points. If you hit 0, you cannot go any further/ you dissipate/ pass out/ are worn out.
- If you made it past this round, you can proceed to round 3:

one person rolls over 80, or everyone needs to roll over 80?

Everyone! * relevant to each person  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Nothing Yet
"Can be used endlessly. Every time you sip, gives you +1 attack damage. However, your also have lower accuracy making you -1 attack damage. Can also recover 10 HP (can be used once any time per battle)."

What does the first part of that mean? I don't understand what the difference between the +1 is and the -1 is I don't guess. XD

It recovers HP! It also gives you +1 attack but makes you tipsy and lose
-1 attack so basically, you stay the same but get increasingly more drunk  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:18 am
AstaraeI
For artifact quests, should I be rolling 1d100/1d10 at a time in the respective rounds (what I have been doing so far), or can I roll a stamina-safe number of d100s and 3d10 all at once? I've seen both and just wanted to check that the latter one is okay to do.

I don' mind for the maze part rolling up to 3d100 at a time but no more than that please!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 am
Toshihiko Two
For now, Artifacts are obtainable in Quests- will they ever pop up as obtainable for players in special events or Metas?

It says you can only own 1 Battle and 1 Status item. Is that of each Class, or total regardless of Class?

That only applies to C Class artifacts @ limit 1 battle 1 status! And perhaps they will, perhaps they will.... @ future events/ metas  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm
For the first portal prompt (Insanity World), are hunters able to become "mob bosses", or is this still only reserved for students/horsemen?

And if we end up failing a portal (dying in one of the stages before reaching the end), do we start a new thread, or can we re-start in the thread we're in?

Tacking on one more question!
I realized I should of asked this earlier, but forgot and now...
For Altar of the Gods artifact quest, there's 13 items listed, but instructions tell you to roll a 1D12.
Should we RNG 1-13, or still keep with the 1D12?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:40 pm
Can a hunter jump into a golem and complete open classes in halloween?

Would they be illegible for the rp points and/or the learned abilities?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:45 am
Ahahah thank you, that is hilarious. XD

ANOTHER QUESTION THOUGH SORRY - this is a kind of specific thing so I'll ask it in specific terms.

Shine got her artifact early on, but kept questing for Aymet to get his. I rolled out of curiosity when she made it to the end again, and she happened on a battle item (the first was a status item). Can she claim the battle item from the same 'adventure' or would it need to be a separate one?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:16 am
[A.V.]
For the first portal prompt (Insanity World), are hunters able to become "mob bosses", or is this still only reserved for students/horsemen?

And if we end up failing a portal (dying in one of the stages before reaching the end), do we start a new thread, or can we re-start in the thread we're in?

Tacking on one more question!
I realized I should of asked this earlier, but forgot and now...
For Altar of the Gods artifact quest, there's 13 items listed, but instructions tell you to roll a 1D12.
Should we RNG 1-13, or still keep with the 1D12?

Hunters can become mob bosses too now! They appear as twisted versions of their weapons mostly (or some odd combination in between), and are pretty much beyond reason!

Roll 1d12, 13th is saved for later really xD  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:18 am
poke mattix
Can a hunter jump into a golem and complete open classes in halloween?

Would they be illegible for the rp points and/or the learned abilities?

Unfortunately golems are really bad at that physical part of Fear and would break down way too easily sad this is not recommended period + you would also give yourself away  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games