Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image
THEY❞ will parade upon YOUR victory
YOU'LL put a smile upon their faces
The ♟w♟o♟r ♟l♟d will be yours for the TAKING
The ❝story❞ you birth will be ageless

xxxxxA dangerous game? Salem playing a dangerous game? Hah, what did that hat know about games? It had no hands, and as far as the first year knew, it probably never had played a game of chess in its life. Being the son of one of the country's best wizard chess players, Salem had played many games. He knew the secrets of the chessboard, the stories of the pieces, and he knew how to play them against each other. At least the hat knew about putting people where they belonged. Growing up, he had been convinced that he was going to be a Slytherin, just like everyone else in his family. Salem honestly had no idea what he would have done had he been placed in a different house. He couldn't see himself in any other house.

xxxxxMaking his way to what would be his table for the next several years, he started to study his housemates. So what if this was a dangerous game? It was how Salem Abraxas survived. Right now the older students all seemed pretty excited. Why wouldn't they? Fresh blood. The boy took a seat and continued to study his fellow housemates, especially his fellow first years. Who had he been lucky enough to be stuck with? He looked around. Most of them seemed pretty normal. People that he could likely easily manipulate. Then there was someone that caught his eye. It was a girl with a fox tail. Had she already had a transfiguration accident? Had someone done that to her as a prank? It couldn't have been. She seemed to happy to notice. What was that girl? He had never seen anything like it, nor had he heard about it. It was simply an unknown piece in the game. Salem planned to change that. "Sorry if this seems a bit blunt, but what are you?" he asked the girl with fox tail. He was genuinely curious.

Night Walker Snow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image

Yukiji Sakubara

First Year // Slytherin // 1/2 Kitsune (Fox) 1/2 Witch // Age 11 // 14" Inflexible Oak, Dragon Heart String

╔══════════════╗
Feeling - Amused
Wearing - School robes a size or two too big
Where at - The Slytherin table
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
At the sound of a voice next to her the fox ears under her hat swivel slightly causing her to to lift up her hands and readjust the purple witch hat more securely. She turned her head a fraction of an inch and looked at the boy who'd spoken, studied him for a moment, then looked back up at the ceiling. "I think a more appropriate question would be 'who are you', it's a much nicer what to start a conversation, or maybe 'what is your name', which is even a nicer way in my opinion." She said with an air of faint amusement at the newcomer's curiosity. "Those are both much more polite, and would make you sound less like an slack jawed imbecile." Yukiji turned to look at the boy and volunteered a content smiled, no insulted intended, she didn't even feel annoyed at the blunt remark, or notice the equal bluntness in the reply she gave him, in far too good a mood for that. Instead she raked her dagger like claws gently through the tail still in her lap like a brush inspecting the newcomer out the corner of her eye, hardly expecting a reply but instead for him to storm off angrily like those who approached her normally did.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clockwork Muse

((Ooc: ))  

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Clockwork Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image
YOU'LL put a smile upon their faces
The ♟w♟o♟r ♟l♟d will be yours for the TAKING

xxxxxAn imbecile? Salem? Why he had meant no ill will by his comment, he was simply curious. Was curiosity now a sin? Who was this girl to get so riled up over being asked such a simple question? The boy had grown up surrounded by witches and wizards and magical beasts, he knew of metamorphmagi and animagi, but he was quite certain that this girl was neither. Most metamorphmagi hardly spawned animal parts, and she definitely was too young to be an animagus as she had been sorted that night. All the boy wanted was an answer, and he ended up with his head being chewed off.

"I would apologize, but I already have and I don't like repeating myself, however, I have seen girls before, and I know what they are, and you intrigue me. I have not seen something like you before, and I believe I have a right to know who I am sharing a house with," the boy replied. He was not pleased with how this conversation had turned out. He could have redone the conversation, but that was not allowed. To him, life was a game of chess. He had made his move, and now he had to deal with it. Besides, his interest lied not in what the girl's name was or who she was, no, that was not important. He was not interested in her story. He was interested in why she looked like a fox. It just was not something that you saw everyday.

Night Walker Snow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley was enjoying the silence until he noticed Anastasia and another girl slide down the table toward him. He shifted, not liking the attention, before he sighed at her question to him. "No, I am not." He looked over to the brunette girl now near him and cocked an eyebrow. "Nor am I constipated. I just don't like talking."

He crossed his arms and looked around the table, noting a strange girl with a tail and ears, and frowning. Just what was that? He looked back at Anastasia and the brunette, curious. They saw the girl too, right?

════════════════════════

Thinking: So many people...
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

When another pretty brunette girl slid over to them, Anita fought not to begin laughing, stifling the amusement instead at the girl's remark in a half-covered grin. Letting out one small laugh, the blonde moved over, gesturing for her to sit down. Socialization was the whole point of the conversation anyway, wasn't it?

"That wasn't very nice," she grinned, acknowledging what she was doing. And it worked! Looking back to Ashley who had replied, the blonde shrugged, the grin going a little wry now at the reply. "You'll probably have to work on that," she remarked. Seven years was a long time and the majority of it would be spent in a castle filled with energetic young people. Eventually the attention was pulled off to the side by a girl with vulpine features. Was she a magical creature? No, wait, that was rude. Either way, the girl was pretty, she thought.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s l y t h t a b l e s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                f i r s t y e a r || s l y t h e r i n || h a l f b l o o d
                                                                ________________________________________

Don't like talking, eh? That's too bad. If the pretty boy was more talkative, certain kinds of girls would be swooning over him every day. "If you keep your mouth shut, you'll gonna have some pretty bad breath," Yvonne remarked. "Come on, talk to us." The kid seemed interesting, as though he might have something to hide. These types of characters in fiction novels always had some type of dark past or dirty secret, and the Moreau child wanted to push more of Ashley's buttons.

Upon noticing that both of the two fellow first years' attention was elsewhere, Yvonne glanced towards where they were looking at. Who, or what, is that? A girl with a giant hat and a big tail. A metamorphmagus? No. This girl was different. A... half-breed? Yes, that was more likely, considering the very peculiar features. Her eyes narrowed and transformed her stare into a glare. What was a half-breed doing in Slytherin, the house of the pure? Yvonne thought only half-bloods or purebloods would be able to get into the house. She didn't really want to share a house with a half-breed.

Her dad would probably give her a firm talk-to for thinking that. But eh, as long as he didn't find out.

For half a second, Yvonne smirked. For the next half a second, her smirk turned into her angelic smile as she returned her attention to her newfound friends. "Slytherin gained some interesting people this year," she commented.

Diamond Wales
                                                                Lady Pomegranates
                                                                Night Walker Snow

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly at the Slytherin Tablespace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Might as well wait until the Sorting's over to try and approach the first years...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien sighed, a scowl knitting his features, eyes drawn towards a pair of first years. They'd only just sat down and already they were passing remarks, looking down their noses at one another. While he was surprised at the girl's ears and tail, he was, of course, mature enough to know better than to ask, and distant enough not to care, two traits that the boy seemingly did not possess. His fingers pinched his furrowed brow for a moment before he lowered his hand and addressed the pair. They'd not started a fight just yet, but they were well on their way to one, and it was, after all, his job to intervene, he reminded himself with some annoyance. "Excuse me, miss, but if you're going to lecture someone over being polite, it would behoove you to make an effort to be so yourself. Insulting someone's intelligence is not exactly kind. And you," he said, his eyes hard as they turned to the young man, "a word of advice; if you feel the need to apologize for something you're about to say before you even say it, don't say it at all. Or at the very least, find a more polite way to phrase it. Furthermore, if you don't care enough to ask her name, she doesn't owe you the respect of answering your questions... although, miss, if you're going to be so obvious about your differences, you should be prepared to answer questions about them. Children are not known for their tact, regardless of what house they are in or what they might think," he informed the young lady. Truth be told, he didn't particularly care what she was; he was sure that, if he truly needed to know, some professor would be able to tell him. Professor Harlowe in all likelihood, given that her subject of choice carried a good many stories of halfbreeds of all sorts. But, if the girl didn't want people asking why she had the ears and tail of a fox, it would probably be wise to hide them. Children were bound to have questions; he had no doubt that some muggleborn first year would have a fit when they laid eyes on her for the first time, and would be far more obvious about it than even the young Slytherin had been. While his question had been blunt, it had at least been quiet, and posed at least somewhat politely, with an attempt to keep it from being awkward. A muggleborn... Damien almost smirked at the thought of how funny it would be if one of them caught sight of her ears and tail and started shouting. She would need thicker skin than that; the fact that she'd felt the need to insult the boy betrayed the calm she'd bore while uttering it. He had bothered her; she would need to get used to it. People who were different always had to learn to cope with the responses of others; perhaps it was unfair, but that was the way of the world. Awful, but true.

∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))
Night Walker Snow: When you quote people, please use the [ spoiler ] tag to hide the quote box! Thanks :3

The Forgotten Weasley

Clockwork Muse

Night Walker Snow

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:16 am
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Neutral | Seven devils in your house: Last first night here... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien and the Slytherins | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Slytherin Table

Marina raised an eyebrow as she overheard the conversation between two first years, one with curious fox ears and a tail, and one that was obviously curious and bluntly asked the girl what she was. She responded in a less than kind manner. Damien jumped in to stop a fight before it started. Of course, she had to say something too. She was Head Girl, after all. "You," she said calmly to the boy. "Don't talk to her as if she's a caged curiosity. 'Something like you before?' I'm sure you can find a politer way to put that." Her attention switched to the girl. "Just because you say it with a smile doesn't make it excusable. I don't care if you think that's an appropriate response. It's not." She didn't like scolding, but she needed to put them in their place now, before things got out of hand later and they'd be less likely to listen, too caught up in their quarrel. Hoping she'd sufficiently backed up Damien, she glanced again at the young girl. She had to be some sort of half breed, and she hadn't missed the look the girl who's last name she thought was Moreau had given the fox eared girl. Moreau? Wasn't there a Professor Moreau? She'd have expected better from someone was presumably a teacher's daughter. The girl was currently smiling angelically with a few friends. Marina sent her a withering stare of warning. She didn't care who the girl's father was or whether she was a pureblood or a halfblood like Marina herself. If she or her adorable little friends were going to have a problem with someone being different, the Head Girl was going to have a problem with them.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty

Clockwork Muse

Night Walker Snow

Utsuha Moon

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

Yukiji Sakubara

First Year // Slytherin // 1/2 Kitsune (Fox) 1/2 Witch // Age 11 // 14" Inflexible Oak, Dragon Heart String

╔══════════════╗
Feeling - Alarmed/Miffed
Wearing - School robes a size or two too big, and a big purple witch hat
Where at - The Slytherin table
╚══════════════╝

Yukiji beamed at the blonde boy who'd first approached her and stopped combing her tail. "That's what I wanted to hear. You'd like to know who you're sharing a house with not what you're sharing a house with. I am not a what, I am a who. My mother told me to challenge people whenever they called me a 'what' so to remind them I'm not a 'what' but a who." She fell silent. "But to answer your question I'm a half-breed between a kitsune and a wizard." She smiled softly as though enjoying an inside joke with herself "I'm a witsune!"

Just as she was trying to remember if there was some sort of politically correct term for a half-breed another boy joined the group, taller and with what Yukiji found to be a serious-- maybe even scary---expression. He was rather intimidating in her opinion and didn't look very happy with her. He scolded the both of them and Yukiji listened until he was finished talking to speak. "I see..." She muttered with a concentrated expression--that was meant to be very serious, but quite possibly could have come off as being as comically ridiculous as a five year old very seriously pondering whether or not to take the bigger or the smaller half of a cookie. "Well I certainly didn't mean to insult his intelligence, just the way he sounded. I knew when I looked at him he is quiet intelligent, perhaps more intelligent than me, you can see it in his face." She turned in her seat to face the newcomer and continued flatly, "It didn't bother me that he asked the question, it's fine if he's curious, I don't mind that, in fact I find it very nice, I've never had the chance to answer questions about myself like this before." She said with a flippant gesture of her hand, whilst pulling her legs up into her seat with her to sit criss crossed. She propped her left elbow on the table and rested her head in her hand. "I just thought it would be good to suggest a better way to ask and make sure he knew why I was making the suggestion. I suggested more polite ways to ask so he would not sound like an imbecile, because he is not an imbecile." She paused and wore a miffed expression contemplating this fact herself before raising her hand in front of the tall guy's face, with her index and middle finger pressed against her thumb to make a mouth. Moving her hands to make it look like it was talking, she said in her best Kermit the frog impression,"I just want to be a who instead of a what, so I was trying to tell him that it was impolite to call one a what when clearly they are a who." Once finished with her awkward little display she fell silent again turning her mouth/hand to face in the direction of yet another upperclassmen who also joined in. One whom Yukiji presumed was something like the first man's partner. This one was less intimidating but seemed to have equal authority, she came and swiftly dished out scolding herself which seemed to be kind of a summery of what the other guy had said.

Yukiji opened her mouth to protest but was suddenly struck with how much work all this was taking, it was too tiring and she wondered why it was again that she was trying so hard to explain herself when it would be so much easier to just take whatever scolding they had and apologize without another word. Her arm dropped back to her side and she looked off in the direction of a cluster of floating candles nearby. "I...." She blew a long sigh out her nose, was silent and unmoving for a few moments. Well I guess this is why mother warned me to hide my fox features for as long as possible. All this attention on her was alarming and trying to communicate was a pain in the neck, it would be so much easier to just not explain herself and take whatever punishment came with that.

Becoming vaguely aware of another group of students, three to be exact, first years like herself two girls and one boy were looking at her. Upon this discovery that the amount of attention had doubled, she looked up at the ceiling with the ears on top of her head layed flat against her head. Yukiji's stomach growled, her face pinched in agony, and she dropped her forehead on the table with an audible thud and clatter of silverware nearby. I wonder when I can eat something... She thought with her face pressed to the table cloth.

Clockwork Muse

Diamond Wales

Lady Pomegranates

Utsuha Moon

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

((Ooc: Wooops... Heh heh... Totally forgot. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari made her way into the hall, strolling to her chair at the center of the table. She took her seat slowly and crossed her ankles as any proper woman would. She'd been the headmistress for quite a while now and it never seemed to get easier. Sorting started and she made note of each new name and house, she clapped politely for each one called. As the last student sorted hurried to their prospective table she rose.

Her heels clicked with each step she took toward the podium. The owl stretched out it's wings as she waited for the silence to cover the room.
"Welcome to Hogwarts. I am pleased to see so many new and old faces. To those who just joined us, welcome and I do hope you enjoy your time here. This will be like another home and family to you as it is to the rest of us."She said gesturing to hall.

"Now for the rules, no magic in the hall and no students are allowed in the forest, I highly suggest you head that rule. Now good luck to all of you in the year to come and now let's eat!" She finished with a clap and food appeared on the tables. Turning she made it back to her large chair. Once seated she took a long drink and readied herself for the new year.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:32 pm
A little paper ball flew into the air from the Ravenclaw table, travelling through the air in a wide arch before it landed in Anastasia's lap.

Yannic
Hey Anita, do you know when the food's going to get here? I've been waiting for aaaaaages.
-- Yannic

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to the people talk was interesting and the blonde was having just as much fun keeping quiet and observing as she did while participating. Watching the small spat between the vulpine girl and another blonde first year and the admonishments of two upperclassmen-- Head Boy and Head Girl? The Heads were involved, anyhow-- Anita gave a small huff, not very interested in petty quarrels. Seven years to go and these people would be her acquaintances-- she would be surrounded them for the most part, so it was better to cultivate relationships that would benefit instead of ostracize. That was fine, wasn't it? She was looking out for herself.

By the time, Anita was pretty deep into her thoughts before she was broken out of it by a paper ball landing in her lap. Looking around, Anita opened it, not really seeing who it was who could have thr--

No way.

Head snapping up, the blonde spotted a familiar visage in the sea of blue of the next tables. Quickly taking up a pen, a wide grin spread on her face as she hastily worded out a reply, tossing it back to the stoic face of her best friend. Fwu-yeah! He was here!

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s l y t h t a b l e s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Another glance towards the small commotion at Slytherin table made Yvonne realize that more than one upperclassmen was there to diffuse the "fight." She couldn't hear something, but judging by the older male's gestures, he seemed very mature and responsible. Yay for being in the same house!

But then the other chick butted in as though she wanted to show the first years she had power over them too. Ugh. From where Yvonne was sitting, it looked like two older kids were bullying the younger ones. She felt a chill run down her spine, and another quick glance at the four fellow Slytherins, she realized that the older girl was seemingly glaring at her. Correction: Only the lady was the bully. Bring it on, old hag. Yvonne couldn't wait to dump a bucket of ants onto the lady's bed.

{ooc; i'm sorry weasley uvu;;;}

Diamond Wales
                                                                Lady Pomegranates
                                                                The Forgotten Weasley
                                                                Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, First Yearsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I guess this is technically my job...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳

spaceDamien bit back a sigh when the girl defended her words, knowing it was pointless to argue. The child didn't even realize that she had, in fact, insulted the boy, or so it seemed. Of course, she had been sorted into Slytherin, so chances were that her sweet, peppy act was just that, an act. But, as of yet, he had no reason to assume as much, beyond her house placement. He decided that the interaction was best left as it was, figuring there wasn't much else he could do at the moment.

spaceHe enjoyed the feast, in part because it was a distraction from his duties and in part because he was starved. There was also a bit of nostalgia there, as was probably expected, since it was in fact his last Welcoming Feast at Hogwarts. Being a seventh year was strange... he kept his eyes and ears open and attentive for any further trouble among the first years, but luckily, for the duration of the time they ate, nothing else occurred. Eventually, though, it came time to lead the first years to their dorms. He sighed and stood, figuring that since he and Marina were both the senior prefects and Head Boy and Girl, the job would fall to them.

spaceHis expression grew thoughtful for a moment as he tried to think of how to get their attention. The usual method employed was to shout, but he wasn't one for yelling. Ah, well. He cast a charm to magnify his voice and gave a sharp, loud whistle that he was certain would get their attention. He waited until all eyes were on him. "Alright, first years, I'm Damien, your Head Boy, it's time to head to the dorms, so if you could all please follow me." The seventh year waited a moment while they all finished their drinks and took their final bites of dinner and headed towards the doors.

∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Clockwork Muse

Hizuma the Troublesome

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Lady Pomegranates

Night Walker Snow

Sir Spazalots

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

The feast started and ended, and it was finally time to see Yvonne's dorm room for the next seven years. She couldn't wait! That was when the upperclassmen from earlier, the male, spoke. Damien, his name was, and he was apparently the Head Boy. To be chosen for such an honorable position is impressive. Yvonne only smiled as she walked right behind Damien, half wondering if she should speak up or something.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games