Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:47 am
Sherlolly
Applying for: Durin x D'oro-Moyo
Name of SoA: Dovev
Meaning: Whisper
Appearance: Takes after her father, with this Aunt's markings in Durin's colors. Black toes and tail, Durin's main body color, with the lighter underbelly color for the "socks", neck and chest, and over the head cover. Same white eye markings and D'oro-Moyo's white nose stripe. Durin's golden eyes.
Visual reference: None, sorry.
Personality: Dovev is quiet, but intense, internalizing all of her feelings and channeling them into doing her best, being the best at whatever she does. She has a fierce competitive nature that she can never hide well. She will accept any problem or challenge and is very hard on herself if she cannot overcome or meet them. She has a nasty tendency to hold grudges, but is protective and loyal to the few who manage to earn her trust or to best her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Would absolutely stay in the Outlands, meets Meep's requirements.

~Kiana_Nala~
Applying for: Durin x D'oro-Moyo
Name of SoA: Essien
Meaning: The child who takes charge of outside matters [African]
Appearance: Inspirations drawn from Durin, D'oro-Moyo, Uncle and Aunt
Visual reference: [ Here ]
Personality: Madla will one day be a drone and will have aspirations to be a warload. He's very quick on his feet but isn't very good at talking about his thoughts or feelings. However, he seems to give off the aura that others can come to him with their troubles (something that will confuse him his whole entire life XD). Madla is definitely the type of lion who makes you think of a 'manly-man'.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Meep's breeding requirements, going to outlands and staying there

Going to go ahead and close Durin x D'oro-Moyo.
c: I'll post these two forms in Meepfur's breeding thread. Be sure to send a trade of 500k to her! If you need help paying, make sure you let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:30 am
Thank you so much, Quaji! ;; <3
I really look forward to RPing with her. ^^

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:28 pm
Applying for: ? x Siochana
Name of SoA: Nokto'Vartija (Night Keeper) Demon name: Raivo (rage, fury, wrath, frenzy, violence, passion in Finnish)
Meaning: Night keeper
Appearance: Pretty much like the ref image, if you can make her wings some how fit in that would be super. Or some sort of marking on her shoulder...up to the colorist. Either one, or the other.
Visual reference: http://i50.tinypic.com/15xls0i.png
Personality: Nokto will be a spitfire to say the least, shes bold, passionate and firey. She lives in the beliefs of her pride and would not know what to do if she was outside its walls, she is sure that the world would turn red if she ever ventured outside. She will grow up to become a Succubus with a taste for the darker passions, for the darker monsters that dwell within others.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Dark colors, fits with family  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 pm
Ovarian Paint
Applying for: ? x Siochana
Name of SoA: Nokto'Vartija (Night Keeper) Demon name: Raivo (rage, fury, wrath, frenzy, violence, passion in Finnish)
Meaning: Night keeper
Appearance: Pretty much like the ref image, if you can make her wings some how fit in that would be super. Or some sort of marking on her shoulder...up to the colorist. Either one, or the other.
Visual reference: http://i50.tinypic.com/15xls0i.png
Personality: Nokto will be a spitfire to say the least, shes bold, passionate and firey. She lives in the beliefs of her pride and would not know what to do if she was outside its walls, she is sure that the world would turn red if she ever ventured outside. She will grow up to become a Succubus with a taste for the darker passions, for the darker monsters that dwell within others.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Dark colors, fits with family

I'm gonna go ahead and close the slots since I got the cubs today :3 Merry Christmas, Paint~ I'll post the form in Ecavi's thread, and I've decided to pay for her too! Contact me so I can toss you info on the family, and get your stoof so we can RP together~ Congratulations!  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Name and image of Father: Mona Makana
User Image
(( click for uncert ))
Name and image of Mother: Angalia
User Image
(( click for big image ))
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands
Any Requirements: Must be male, please, no twins.
List of all Throwbacks:
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Sure!
A bit of history about the family: --
Extra: You can pick if it's hybrid or not. No evil cubs, please! Neither of these are evils. Mom is sarcastic, but she means well.

Closing Time: Sometime tomorrow  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:39 am
Applying for: Mona Makana x Angalia
Name of SoA: Fungai [ CAUSE HE'S A FUN GUY XDD No but seriously >.> ]
Meaning: Thinker
Appearance: I want him to have Mom's colors, and layout. The white with the grey saddleback look. His eyes should be the same blue as Dad's. I want him to have Dad's facial markings. [ The black mouth, nose/eyes ] Then for a little bit of a random throw in - i'd love for his saddleback grey areas, to have a paint look to them. Also front right leg, should have a sleeve similar to this cub's but a little more intricate CC as to design..
Visual reference: VERYrough ref. ** Note: I want a more silver/metallic sleeve for his arm. But for the life of me I couldn't get the colors I wanted >.<
Personality: He's a goody two shoes. Like's to do things for the good of everyone, and isn't so much a fan of people who like to bend the rules. Though, he can easily be deceived into thinking they aren't doing bad. He's very, very simple minded like that XD
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil cubs >:]

** Note: If I am chosen would one of you pretty please post my form in case I can't get to in time? I would greatly appreciate it <3  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 pm
Depawsit
Applying for: Mona Makana x Angalia
Name of SoA: Fungai [ CAUSE HE'S A FUN GUY XDD No but seriously >.> ]
Meaning: Thinker
Appearance: I want him to have Mom's colors, and layout. The white with the grey saddleback look. His eyes should be the same blue as Dad's. I want him to have Dad's facial markings. [ The black mouth, nose/eyes ] Then for a little bit of a random throw in - i'd love for his saddleback grey areas, to have a paint look to them. Also front right leg, should have a sleeve similar to this cub's but a little more intricate CC as to design..
Visual reference: VERYrough ref. ** Note: I want a more silver/metallic sleeve for his arm. But for the life of me I couldn't get the colors I wanted >.<
Personality: He's a goody two shoes. Like's to do things for the good of everyone, and isn't so much a fan of people who like to bend the rules. Though, he can easily be deceived into thinking they aren't doing bad. He's very, very simple minded like that XD
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil cubs >:]

** Note: If I am chosen would one of you pretty please post my form in case I can't get to in time? I would greatly appreciate it <3
owo Go ahead and post in Nerp's custom thread!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:24 am
Name and image of Father:
User Image

Name and image of Mother:
User Image

Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2 (staff customs welcome as long as you okay it heart )
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Most likely they are going to the stormborn
Any Requirements: No cosplays, please.
List of all Throwbacks:
mother, father, sister, sister
Do you allow randoms into your litter: yes!
A bit of history about the family: Biisa had a one night stand with Gintare... so you should know that he won't know about these cubs at all. Gintare wants to drop them off at the nearest pride she can and won't be a part of their lives either.
Extra: IDK

Closing Time: err. until probably midnight, but I reserve the right to pick anytime sooner than that. -runs- heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:09 am
Name and image of Father: Anga, Blu Chalk
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Malleus Maleficarum, Kathryn Dragonna
User Image
(Click for full size uncerts)
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5;1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Either evil cubs or have a darn good reason for not being so.
List of all Throwbacks: None
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes (please be tasteful)
A bit of history about the family: The mother is an evil leopardess that is finding her heart because of Dysi (Velveteen Angel's leopard). She will never quit being evil, and will try to push her cubs to be strong, but Dysi will have a paw in raising them so they will not have as much evil as the mother would like. The father may keep one cub or so (not sure) but he likely will have no contact with the others.
Extra: Evil cubs are encouraged, but must understand ICly that Dysi is offlimits to harm. (I know it is always a tempting plot, but if they want to lash out at a parent it is going to have to be the mother.)

Closing Time: 10 am Sunday, Jan 6th,2012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:59 am
Applying for: Biisaiyowaq & Gintare
Name of SoA: Thyri
Meaning: N/A
Appearance: See ref. Her gradient is triple, like her grandfather's, using her father's 2 colors [fading from the darker into the lighter] and the darkest pink from her grandfather at the tips of her tuft and tail. Her markings are a play on her father's, the only difference being the nose gradients towards her forehead. A dash of random white. XD
Visual reference: Here.
Personality: (optional unless parents request)
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'll gladly have her in the SB. :3  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 pm
Name of SoA: Vilhelmas
Meaning: "Will", "desire", "protection" or "helmet" in Lithuanian
Appearance: See reference. He takes his colours and markings mostly from his parents, with leg markings inspired from his aunt.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: He will be a fiercely independent cub. He will believe that the only one who can take care of him is himself, so he will likely be a bit of a rebel. When he grows up, he will mellow out.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I would love for him to go to the SB

edit: Since I am not sure if I'll be online in time, can someone post this for me if it is picked? 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:27 pm
ChezaRain
Name of SoA: Thyri
Meaning: N/A
Appearance: See ref. Her gradient is triple, like her grandfather's, using her father's 2 colors [fading from the darker into the lighter] and the darkest pink from her grandfather at the tips of her tuft and tail. Her markings are a play on her father's, the only difference being the nose gradients towards her forehead. A dash of random white. XD
Visual reference: Here.
Personality: (optional unless parents request)
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'll gladly have her in the SB. :3

ChaosTheories
Name of SoA: Vilhelmas
Meaning: "Will", "desire", "protection" or "helmet" in Lithuanian
Appearance: See reference. He takes his colours and markings mostly from his parents, with leg markings inspired from his aunt.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: He will be a fiercely independent cub. He will believe that the only one who can take care of him is himself, so he will likely be a bit of a rebel. When he grows up, he will mellow out.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I would love for him to go to the SB

edit: Since I am not sure if I'll be online in time, can someone post this for me if it is picked? 8D

welcome to the family you two! I'll post your form Chaos! You guys just need to take care of the trade to meep!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Name and image of Father: Nuru'Nox
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Njozi
User Image Juve
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 or 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Uhm~ none that we can think of. c:
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family: Njozi is a former priestess from the now disbanded Arba'Sehemu. She has a very faithful familiar, Vayu, and a hafl sister Mzuka who she's been travelling with ever since the disbandment of their pride.
Both parents are good-natured, and they met while enjoying the night sky. c: Njozi is overly nocturnal, and that's how she bumped into Nuru'Nox. His a peaceful fellow who spends most of the day sleeping and his most active at night. He has no family and has been on his own for a long time. He enjoys running under the stars as a hobby as well as stargazing. To him running is almost like flying.
For now, the parents are sticking together. c: Just so there's no confusion.
Extra: To avoid me accidentally missing your post, please please quote me~ ; u;

Closing Time: Jan. 8th @ 4pm PST

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:09 pm
Name and image of Father: Buluu Mawingu
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Baridi'Malaika
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 or 5
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Seorsa’Fala
Any Requirements: The cubs may not leave Seorsa'Fala till they have grown to Adol and then they may go where they please or stay.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family
A bit of history about the family: A fling resulting in cubs. The cubs are going to be dropped off at Seorsa'Fala by Bari because she isn't ready to settle down so the cubs won't have much contact with their parents. Day's lioness Nyota will be taking in the cubs and raising them in the pride.
Extra: Their father will come by at least once to meet them but after that he will be moving to Kuroi'Nera to help his mate lead the pride.

Closing Time: TBA (Will close 24 hours after cubs arrive)  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: Unknown at this time
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: One, Possibly two. Colorist Customs welcome, just let us know you are interested.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands
Any Requirements: Natural cat, deer or designs and colors that fit with the family.
List of all Throwbacks: None
Do you allow randoms into your litter: See requirements
A bit of history about the family: These two met when Prometheus first found out his old pride was destroyed. They are life-mated and very close. We do not want any evil cubs or cubs that would leave the pride. The family is going to be very loving and caring to their children. We are accepting to a bit of a prankster though.
Extra: Please include a concept image, even if it just happens to be a photo of a cat or deer. I would love it if you added a brief idea of what the character will be like in each/most stages of life.

Closing Time: To be announced. (Posted 01/04/12 7:47) EST  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games