Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:54 pm

I would guess mountain lion, but that's me. And, I'm not a very reliable source on skeletons and skulls. Now, if it were alive...! rofl
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:08 pm

RavendorFoxx
I would guess mountain lion, but that's me. And, I'm not a very reliable source on skeletons and skulls. Now, if it were alive...! rofl

Too small to be a mountain lion. I'd say Bobcat too.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:13 pm

Oooo.... ! I'd show that picture to a zoologist or something, if I were you. Or even a park ranger. It's an interesting find, to be sure. I'm not sure what to make of it, myself. I don't know any species that live in North America or Europe that would have a skull like that. (assuming you live in one of those two places)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:16 pm

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:22 pm

....*dies of friggin' cuteness overload* <@_@>
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:49 pm

Another new commish! Maybe if I can get into a "Commish-A-Night" routine, I can get myself caught up! I actually didn't want to do art tonight, but I figured since I might be meeting the girl tomorrow, I should at least have it done. So for Mandy Moo (who is also not on Gaia):

User Image

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:52 pm

Awr <^_^> Your art has an inherent (sp?) cuteness factor that ish awesome, Manda. :3 *huggles* Another very nice piccie. <^^>
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:23 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

CLASSWORK, YAYYAYYY! rofl

Sakiimi

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:57 am

That's gonna kill users with dial-up XP

Nice work though, Saki
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:31 pm

Ooo..so pretty

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:02 pm

so....much....cool.... artwork...... *dies*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:14 pm

RavendorFoxx

The skull has the wrong shape for a mountain lion. It is feline..it's either a bobcat or lynx. Or possibly a domestic cat.

it depends on the size of the skull.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:27 pm

Pretty art Saki, I wish my art classes where that loose and fun. XP

Ok, took a little break to doodle up an Aeden and Sirus love child. Still have to decide on a name for the little guy. XD

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:00 pm

oh wow, Saki, those are amazing O.o My drawing class's work isn't anywhere near as cool as that stuff O.o Great job <3

Kriss, Aedan/Sirus's kiddo is cute xD I love the hair. I really need to start thinking of looks for the Krystal/Sirus one xD

Shinigami Whistle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:05 pm

Shinigami Whistle
oh wow, Saki, those are amazing O.o My drawing class's work isn't anywhere near as cool as that stuff O.o Great job <3

Kriss, Aedan/Sirus's kiddo is cute xD I love the hair. I really need to start thinking of looks for the Krystal/Sirus one xD
O.o Did you want me to do a certain pose or something for the picture of your character? Don't think I ever got a pm back from the last one I sent to you.
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games