Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Sub had traveled to Unova earlier in the day, ever since he discovered that the egg he had given Night was a Zorua, shiny at that, he became increasingly determined to find a Zorua of his own, he had to have one. The trainer had been asking all over the place where he might find one, though always came up empty. The only Zorua he had seen in Unova was that one in Castelia City that played the entire team for fools. Despite all the disappointment and dead ends he continued to search. Though all the searching tired him as he stopped at a cafe in Nacrene City to take a break. "I hope this place isn't filled with hipsters." He commented as he walked in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 pm
Of course, let it not be known that the Warehouse Cafe didn't pander to both sides of its populace brain. Though the menu featured the trendy health food one might find in an organic cafe, the breads and coffee was where the science came out to play. And a place of science couldn't be complete without cake.

You had to specifically order that.

Sub might have been either pleased or put off that the two waiters and one waitress on duty had their noses in books. It was near closing time, and the tables were clear at this point.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:17 pm
"Ugh, looks like I called that one." Sub huffed as he entered the cafe and glanced around taking in his surroundings, it certainly had that hipster vibe to it. "Yep, hipster confirmed." He said with a sigh as he noticed the waiters and waitress. The trainer was tired though and wasn't in the mood to be too picky, he sucked it up and sat down at one of the tables located on the lower level of the cafe, he wanted to be by himself, though not that there was really anyone else to bother him. Now, he waited, for service.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:35 pm
One of the waiters rose from his bench to tend to Sub. He was a gaunt thing, about eighteen, eyes like wary lamps like he'd had too much coffee and not enough sleep. He wore a coat about his waist, unlike the others. He claimed Lenora was kind of a role model for him.

"Welcome to the Warehouse cafe," he said, and handed Sub a menu. "Can I get you something to drink?"

A more perceptive person might have felt some weird distortion about the menu as the waiter handed it over. Most disregarded it as a craving for caffeine.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:05 pm
"Hm?" Sub glanced up from the table and took notice of the waiter. "Oh, thank you." He said reaching out to grab the menu, as soon as he touched it an euphoric sensation overcame him, the same sensation he normally got whenever he encountered a new Dark Pokemon, the type simply thrilled him. "I..." He went to say something but just shook his head and read over the menu. "I'll take some grepa berry juice, if you have it." He said handing the menu back, trying to ignore the strange feeling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 pm
"Yeah, definitely. It'll be right up," the waiter said, and took a note in his pad. "Hope something looks good."

With that he turned and left. Another more perceptive person might notice he took great care in concealing his backside with the coat. He claimed it was just another trend.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 pm
Trigramatic
"Yeah, definitely. It'll be right up," the waiter said, and took a note in his pad. "Hope something looks good."

With that he turned and left. Another more perceptive person might notice he took great care in concealing his backside with the coat. He claimed it was just another trend.
Sub eyed the person as he walked off, something indeed didn't seem right about him, not just from earlier, there was something else, though he couldn't quit put his finger on it, he disregarded it, for now. The trainer just sat there and waited for his juice patiently.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 pm
It was only three minutes before the waiter was back, and placed a twelve ounce drink before Sub. Grepa berry, though yellow on the outside, was a kind of salmon color on the inside. Though not very juicy, the pulp was so smooth that a fine juice shot could be made from just three berries. That this was a twelve ounce cup of a berry like this was proof of the cafe's credentials.

"Here you go, sir," he said. "Anything on the menu jump out at you?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:04 am
Tsuki walked out of a cloud of smoke. Maggy could be seen running out giggling to her hearts content. Tsukis main flaw in battling was his boasting so that's why he was given that Magby. She hated braggers so she would do that whenever she saw him doing that. "Geez Maggy." A Tsuki covered in ash groaned as the baby Pokémon jumped on his head as usual.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:23 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Tsuki walked out of a cloud of smoke. Maggy could be seen running out giggling to her hearts content. Tsukis main flaw in battling was his boasting so that's why he was given that Magby. She hated braggers so she would do that whenever she saw him doing that. "Geez Maggy." A Tsuki covered in ash groaned as the baby Pokémon jumped on his head as usual.
"What happened to you?" A teenage male appearing to be around seventeen said as he walked by spotting Tsuki. The trainer was sport an all white and gray outfit which cave him the appearance that he belonged in a cold climate, complete with beanie. "You look like you got shot out of a Camperupt." The trainer named Toren said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:28 am
Trigramatic
It was only three minutes before the waiter was back, and placed a twelve ounce drink before Sub. Grepa berry, though yellow on the outside, was a kind of salmon color on the inside. Though not very juicy, the pulp was so smooth that a fine juice shot could be made from just three berries. That this was a twelve ounce cup of a berry like this was proof of the cafe's credentials.

"Here you go, sir," he said. "Anything on the menu jump out at you?"
"Thank you." He said eying the cup, picking it up and taking a swig of his drink. As soon as the liquid penetrated his lips and slipped down his throat he was overcome with the sweet and tangy flavor of of Grepa berry. It was very sweet at first but after it went down a little it had a tangy bite to it, he liked it though. He looked up at the waiter and raised an eyebrow at his question. "I don't know, should something?" He quipped but shook his head, brushing off the strange feeling he got. "No, I'm good." He said holding out the menu but kept a tight thumb, index, and middle finger grip on it, he wanted to test something/  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:34 am
In a cough/laugh he agreed "More like a Magby. If anyone says baby Pokémon are weak tell them to shut up." Maggy just giggled at that little joke. She decided to not evolve. Much rather be babied than feared as a huge Magmortar. For now. Blast had different ideas and jumped out of his Pokéball. He never got the chance to fight! Maggy laughed at him and he chased her swiftly. She was a fast runner so there would be no harm.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:37 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
In a cough/laugh he agreed "More like a Magby. If anyone says baby Pokémon are weak tell them to shut up." Maggy just giggled at that little joke. She decided to not evolve. Much rather be babied than feared as a huge Magmortar. For now. Blast had different ideas and jumped out of his Pokéball. He never got the chance to fight! Maggy laughed at him and he chased her swiftly. She was a fast runner so there would be no harm.
"Ha, I hear that." Toren grinned at Tsuki. "I had to raise an Elekid once at a trainer's school I went to, wasn't easy to say the least." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:43 am
"She's a Naughty Nature too." Tsuki explained. He glanced at Blast and sighed "I gotta go. My Squirtle had been itching to evolve for a long time and I was just raised a rank so I finally can. Blast return!" In a flash of red light only Maggy was left who returned to Tsuiki's head. With a wave and a goodbye Tsuki walked on down to the Mission Locker. One more level.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"She's a Naughty Nature too." Tsuki explained. He glanced at Blast and sighed "I gotta go. My Squirtle had been itching to evolve for a long time and I was just raised a rank so I finally can. Blast return!" In a flash of red light only Maggy was left who returned to Tsuiki's head. With a wave and a goodbye Tsuki walked on down to the Mission Locker. One more level.
Toren nodded and waved at Tsuki as he left, the teen then find himself alone again and shrugged as he made his way over to the couch, sat down as he snatched the remote off the table, and began to flip through the channels. Ever since he was kidnapped about a month ago he had been very lazy, not wanting to get out much.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games