Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:53 pm
^ let's get probing
< accidently turned into an alien and is going to go find mother
v is gonna get probed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:01 pm
^ Cloud used his hair to stab the prob-ers, too bad eh?
> Is hating how short Dirge of Cerberus was.
V Thinks Dirge of Cerberus shouldve been longer, WHICH IT SHOULD HAVE.  

Thanatous

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:03 pm
^ Amongst things, yes.

<> It also should have had more of you doing stuff, rather than scenes of Vincent doing stuff....and more bishies =_=

V didn't especially enjoy DoC  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:56 pm
^ Well, it had Vincent, and umm.... more Vincent.... and some Nero. But that was the extent of it's goodness.

< IS VERY HAPPY!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!! Okay, there are two reasosn for this. xd First is..... I FIXED MY PS2!!!!! THANK MOTHER! It's been unable to play some games, DVDs, all PSX games, etc. and now... I just opened it up, cleaned the lens, and put it together without breaking it.... and IT PLAYS XENOSAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game that I was SOO mad that it stopped reading the disc JUST BEFORE THE FINAL FIGHT WITH ALBEDO. So it didn't play the game at ALL.
Second bit of happiness is that I found the Live action Death Note movie in it's ENTIRETY (I've only ever seen a bad quality watermarked first hour of it. AND THERE WAS NO L IN IT. evil ) and it just finished Downloading. So Sae-chan will be on even less now, glorying in the goodness that is working PS2 and Death Note. Oh, I'd better watch the 5th episode subbed, since it's most likely out, now, too. Even though it's evil. evil evil xd xd xd

V Says bye, and knows how distracting Video Games are.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:40 pm
^ See ya~

V I wanna play Xenosaga someday~ I really want to play FFXII right now thoough....Ugh, I need a ps2 =_=

V Hates lacking gaming systems.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:27 pm
^ Can't think of anything.....
< Needs to get FF XII. MUST PLAY!!!!
V Um.....Kitty?  

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:31 pm
^ !!

<> Kitty!!! I wish I had a pet kitty boy...er....kitty......

V ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:43 pm
^Apparently, she looks cool
>Likes Reno.
V Likes......ninjas  

Juno_Dagger

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:08 pm
^ ninja
<> Volunteers to be kitty boy!
V *stares blankly*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:10 pm
^ Would make a really cute kitty boy.

<> I think I'll stop crossdressing for a while....at least until I get more skirts...gaia doesn't have enough for men. Then I'll become a sexy crossdressing kitty boy!

V Thinks I might be vain.  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:13 pm
^Nah.
<> For the hell of it, I'm gonna crossdress my avatar! Hold on, SephyAngel the kitty cat is comin up!
V Thinks this must be because of a dare.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:15 pm
^ Quite possibly.

<> I just remembered that gaia's cat items suck =_=

V Wants better cat ears  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:17 pm
^Me too!
<> This is the best I can do in 5 minutes. That, and I havnt lost ALL dignity, so I left the pants on. sweatdrop Though it has yet to update....
V"........................"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:05 pm
^ KAWAII!!! Such a cute kitty boy crossdresser!

< Thought I'd have some internet chatting time since I watched the Death Note Movie, and my brother and his friend took over the PS2, but alas, I just HAD to run across a Japanese Drama all about the D-boys and couldn't pass up the chance to watch some of it. xd Who are the D-Boys? Well, they're the cutest group of Japanese boys ever (Though, by boys I mean around ages 18-30) that are an acting/performing/singing group. xd Over half of them were in TeniMyu and one was in PuriPuriD. Wah, I think Yuichi Nakamura's the cutest of them(he plays Otoya in PuriPuriD and makes such a pretty crossdresser, see? User Image ) though I haven't decided who's the hottest. I'm thinking Shirota or Araki.

V Didn't understand most of that, but will just accept that I'm talking about bishies.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Thanatous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:29 am
^ If you mean long-haired people who dance around like morons, then yes.
Is finding that destiny is against me, they put my PE class first period, and rarely get to school by second period!Curse you foul fates!You stepped on my jelly doughnuts once again!
V Thinks that I am insane, but not half as insane at Furry-Chan.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games