Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:31 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Snickering to himself, Alaine watched as the male left to go chase after Clocky. As noisy as that thing was, it was definitely good a good motivator for getting up and out of bed in the morning. While Liam went to go chase the thing, Alaine went about making the bed and popping his morning pills and vitamins. Surprisingly it didn't take Liam as long as he expected it to for him to catch the clock. Perhaps the male was simply more energetic than he was in the morning, he wasn't sure. Nonetheless, he smiled as the male came towards him and kissed him on the lips. "G'morning." he replied, kissing the male back before he pulled away to go wander about the house again. Sighing, he turned towards his bathroom to take care of his daily needs. He took a quick five minute shower, brushed his teeth and attempted to tame the stubble dotting his face that would only be back come this time in a day or so. When he was done in the bathroom, he came out with a blue beach towel hugging his hips. Walking past the male, he searched through his dresser for a pair of clean boxers, shirt, and jeans. He kept his back turned as he went about drying off and getting dressed; figuring it was okay. After all there was no telling how many people they were dressing and undressing in front of on a daily basis. Neither of them had anything to hide and he was well past even remembering what it was like to be embarrassed in front of another person while being as stark naked as the day he was born. Alaine quickly dried and dressed, drying his hair with the towel through his hair before dumping it in the clothes hamper with his other clothes from the bathroom. "I'm gonna go make some food and coffee. You want anything?" he asked, lingering in the doorway as he inched back towards the stairwell.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

"Micha didn't care if he wasn't being completely forth coming with the truth. He wasn't the type to go around sprouting his life story. Micha preferred to keep his past personal. He knew Samuel could find out if he needed to. Micha didn't see why Samuel had to know everything though. He wished Samuel was happy knowing only what he was told but that wasn't possible. Micha watched Samuel as he sipped on his drink as he sat there. He shrugged slightly, "Sure. I went to Fashion week once. It was alright but fairly boring." Micha spoke smiling at Samuel. He didn't mind sticking with this topic but soon it would get boring to him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel couldn't help being nosy. It ran in his family and he learned from the best about sticking his nose where it didn't belong. Through the years he'd learned little restraint when it came to backing off. He knew prying only pissed people off, but it was his first instinct to make sure no one was out to screw him over. So far he'd been doing good with making a name for himself,
he had all intentions of keeping it that way. Samuel only wanted to make his name even bigger. He knew there was no way his name could be as big as someone as Donald Trump or Vera Wang, he didn't need that much power anyway. With power came responsibility, it was too easy to become corrupted. As the man spoke, he could only laugh a bit and shake his head. "No offense, but is there anything you don't find boring?" he asked curiously. Samuel had met plenty of picky men in his time, even more that couldn't stick with something for long before growing tired of it. Most of them were older and stuffier than he could ever hope to be and were more than likely living it up in some penthouse either in Trump Tower or along the streets of Park Avenue and Main.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:25 am
User Image

"Micha knew he probably seemed older and stuck up than his age. He wasn’t that old only twenty-three. Micha acted like he was probably in his thirties heading onto forties sometimes. He listened as Samuel laughed but didn’t know what was funny till he spoke. Micha shook his head a little, ”I don’t know…I guess I’ve grown bored with my life so far…I mean I can only do this for so long… Sure now I’m interested but by tomorrow who knows maybe I’ll be interested in something else.” Lately things hadn’t been great for him. His business sure was great but his life without work was boring. He needed to branch out a little, perhaps take a hiatus on photography and see what else the world had to offer him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel doubted any of his suggestions would do more good than harm. After their last conversation it was clear that Micchan wasn't too open to his suggestions and it was better to simply keep his mouth shut verses spout his opinions like he normally would. They were trying to forget their little fall out yesterday and he enjoyed the males company. Even if what he said were his true feelings, he'd hate to end up insulting the male again and losing him as a potential customer, along with being one of the few people he could stand chatting with. He sat quietly, trying to think of a good none offensive, yet intelligent response. When nothing came to mind he sighed. "Like I told you yesterday, why not just find a hobby or a part-time job? If finding one is the problem, I have plenty of connections and could find you something to do." he offered as politely as possible. He didn't want to make it sound as though the male needed to find get another job or something to feel fulfilled. It was merely a suggestion.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

"Micha wasn’t bothered by their disagreement yesterday. It took a lot more to annoy him. He wasn’t bothered by Samuel’s words. Micha preferred Samuel’s blunt words than to lies. If he had been bothered by Samuel then he would have never texted him in the first place to apologize. He found it hard to stay mad at Samuel especially when he was only telling the truth. Micha was used to lies so perhaps it was hard to get used to someone who never seemed to lie to him. He listened as Samuel spoke giving him a suggestion. Micha smiled, ”Oh really?...And what would you have me do?” He asked curiously wondering what kind of jobs Samuel had in mind that he would be suitable for."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel rolled his eyes at the males' response. Why must he always have some sort of catch when he was only simply trying to help someone? Did he appear to be that money hungry or something? "Oh yeah, didn't I tell you before I make deals with anyone, they have to be willing to sign a contract in blood and perform a goat sacrifice." he stated sarcastically. Picking up his drink, he took another swig of it, before smiling kindly at the male. "I have a lot of connections. A lot of them are looking to hire people to run errands, some are looking for interns. My connections are legit so you don't have to worry about some kind of scam. All you have to do is tell me what you're interested in, a few days to get in touch with people and I get back to you with what I've come up with. Does that seem fair?" he asked, curious if the male would agree. Micha didn't strike him as the sort to just easily give in to such charity. Not that he would go so far as to call helping out someone charity. Unless it was something like donating to some kind of organize or dropping old clothes off to the Goodwill. That was his idea of charity. Helping a bored person kill time was.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

"Micha watched as Samuel rolled his eyes at him. He smiled as he listened to Samuel speak. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke. He didn’t think Samuel was money hungry really, but he knew Samuel wasn’t the type to offer something without getting something in return. Micha knew Samuel was trying to help but he didn’t need it. He had already passed over Samuel’s offer to help him with his girl problem at work. Micha listened as Samuel spoke but shook his head a little. He knew Samuel was only trying to help but he didn’t want his help. ”I’m alright for now…I’ve been working on a few things besides work anyways.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel. He grabbed his drink as he took a sip. Micha had bought a few things to work on a few designs in his studio at home. He had been so wrapped up with photography that he was working his way toward other branches of art at the moment. Micha knew if he kept working on photography without taking a break then he was likely to have a burn out. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was true that Sam didn't always do stuff for free. It had been a couple of years since the last time the business side of his brain was pushed aside to help someone for the simple sake of helping someone. On the one hand, if Micha were to agree, he would definitely make an excellent connection to add to his long growing list of business partners. But on the other hand, he kind of liked not having that sort of connection and rather enjoyed what little acquaintanceship they had instead. As the words came out of his mouth,he watched the male shake his head, causing a little smirk to touch his lips. He figured as much. No matter how much he offered, his help was clearly unwanted and it was best he stop offering before he embarrassed himself. Nodding to his reply, he understood and was man enough to respect his wishes. "So what do you feel like doing after we're done here?" he asked. Even though it was his idea to have dinner, he'd never really said anything about after. It wasn't like they were dating so it would probably be weird to go to a movie or anything else that seemed date-like. Samuel had very few male friends, plenty of colleagues, but his personality tended to ward others off. He thought of the things he would normally do with Alaine, but that too would seem almost like a date. They were so close, were it not for Liam, he wouldn't be surprised if someone like Micha thought he actually was dating Alaine.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 am
User Image

"Micha really wasn’t the type to take charity. He didn’t like when people tried to help him. Micha knew that Samuel was only trying to help but he didn’t want it. He didn’t want to owe him some sort of debt later on. Micha trusted Samuel to an extent but that only went so far. He barely knew Samuel and didn’t want to seem like some charity case that always needed someone to take care of him. Micha didn’t need that; he was fully capable of taking care of himself. He was glad that Samuel dropped it for now. Micha sipped on his drink as he looked around a little. He heard Samuel speak again and shrugged, ”I didn’t have a plan…My only plan was dinner with you.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel. He had only come to have dinner so he hadn’t thought of anything more of it. ”Why did you have something else in mind?” Micha asked curiously with a smirk on his face. He hadn’t really expected to have dinner with Samuel after all their relationship was a complicated one. They weren’t friends or even acquaintances, he really didn’t know what to classify them under. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel watched as the males expression changed to something of curiosity and probably amusement. He found it difficult to tell what the males' opinion was of him and it frustrated him to no end. Most people he spoke with either were gold digging tramps that just wanted to ******** him and take the cash from his wallet. Or two bit business men that hated his guts and wanted to leave his presence as quickly as possible. Most of them being the latter. Samuel quietly shook his head. "Nope. Probably going to end up just going on home and crashing on the couch with a book I've been reading." he replied honestly. He didn't didn't know if the male wanted to do anything else before they parted ways, he was fine if he didn't. It was enough to just have a nice conversation and actually have dinner with someone who wasn't out to rob him blind. "Do you want anything else before I ask for the bill?" he asked curiously, not minding at all if he did. The food here was fantastic, one of his favorites. If anything, he insisted the male tried one of their deserts.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha liked Samuel. He found that Samuel was fairly easy to talk with. Micha knew they had some disagreements but didn’t everyone? He didn’t mind though. Micha found that speaking with Samuel was entertaining and gave him someone to speak with on an intellectual level. He was tired of talking to people who had no clue what he was talking about or those who only seemed to annoy him. Sure Samuel annoyed him to some extent but he could tolerate it and didn’t take it seriously. The only thing Micha wanted from Samuel every once in a while was his company. He nodded slightly as Samuel spoke though it sounded rather boring to him but he kept his mouth shut about it. Micha was likely to return him as well after he took the subway home. He crossed his arms as he leaned on the table. Micha shook his head as Samuel spoke, ”No, I’m finished. Thank you though.” He spoke as he looked down as his unfinished plate. Micha hadn’t even finished his food, how was he going to eat dessert? He looked back up at Samuel then glanced around as he waited for Samuel to get the bill. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Despite the amount of cash currently occupying his bank account, when it came activities outside of work, Samuel led a rather mundane life. He wasn't like the rich men portrayed in movies and television. He wasn't someone who spent his nights with crowds of people, throwing A-list parties that required something just to get in, and he didn't care much for throwing money away where it wasn't needed. Even if Micha said nothing, he could he thought his plans were dull and he was fine with that. It wasn't as if he was asking the male to tag along and read to him. Their dinner was lovely and he enjoyed the males company, that was all he really wanted in the first place. Eating alone could be boring, so he was glad to have been able to meet up with the male this evening and enjoy his company. As the other spoke, he merely nodded, rising a hand for the waiter, who dashed towards him within seconds. Taking the billfold from the males' hands, he flipped it open, reading down as he always did, making sure everything was correct. "Have chef wrap up what's left of that bottle, I'm pretty sure my personal cook can find something to use it with." he said quietly, handing back the billfold along with one of credit cards. The waiter nodded silently before leaving. Samuel waited patiently as he sat there patiently waiting for the man to return, signing where he was needed and writing in his usual 30% tip. Stuffing his card back into his wallet, he handed the receipt back. "Thank you Mr. Davis, please enjoy the rest of your evening." the waiter said, beaming before he departed towards the kitchens to relay his message. "Need a lift home?" Samuel asked curiously. After all he had his car with him and didn't mind giving him a lift.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image
                                                          "It wasn’t that Micha found it boring. He just wasn’t much of a reader. Micha owned a few books but had yet to fully complete them. He found that if people read then more power to them. Micha wasn’t just the type to curl up with a book and read. He knew he probably sounded boring himself but he didn’t mind. Micha wasn’t the type to impress others for the sake of impressing them. He wasn’t bothered by Samuel either. Micha found that Samuel was rather low key from other rich men he normally passed on the street. Samuel could seem stuck on sometimes but wasn’t on the extreme. Micha didn’t know how he would deal with that if Samuel was like that.

He watched as Samuel called the waiter over for the bill. Micha leaned back in the seat as he waited for Samuel to pay. He didn’t want to suddenly leave without walking out with Samuel. Micha watched as the waiter left to head toward the kitchen before returning his attention back toward Samuel. He shook his head, ”No. I’ll just take the subway home.” Micha spoke as he declined Samuel’s offer. He shifted in his seat as he grabbed his bags. ”Ready to go?” Micha asked curiously since he was going to walk Samuel to his car before leaving him.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Nodding as the male spoke, he stood from his seat, stretching a bit. He didn't mind. Alaine didn't like taking rides from him either. He wondered at times if it was because of what he drove? If that was the reason he could understand someone not wanting to be dropped off in front of the train station by someone who was driving a luxury car. Despite how jaded New Yorkers could be, no such scene would go unnoticed. In terms of money and power, the people of this city noticed everything. Pulling on his coat, Samuel waited for the male to stand before leading the way back out of the extravagant restaurant. Once outside, he saw his driver waiting in line just up the road along with many other high dollar cars, a couple of cabs, and one token limousine. Pulling his coat tighter around himself, he turned towards the male. "Well this was nice." he said, feeling a tad awkward. He mentally cursed himself as he started to feel like he was asking the male for a second date. He walked a little ways towards his car, his driver already jumping out to open the door, waiting for him to get in. "Last chance." he said smiling a bit at the male. Already knowing his answer to be no, he nodded. "Be careful on your way home." giving a small nod, Samuel headed towards his car and slipped inside, smiling at the warmth that greeted him. Sighing softly, he slouched back in his seat and strapped himself in. He waited patiently for his driver to come around the car, all the while watching the males reflection in case he changed his mind.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games