Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Full Ownership
Daffupanda

Daffu has full/complete rights Etc to this soquili/usida as i'm giving it to her by my own will.

my fear of bee's/wasps outweigh the soquili and i know she'll be a wonderful and loving owner to this small child  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:14 am
Kiara Lime
User Image
User Image

Full Ownership
Daffupanda

Daffu has full/complete rights Etc to this soquili/usida as i'm giving it to her by my own will.

my fear of bee's/wasps outweigh the soquili and i know she'll be a wonderful and loving owner to this small child

I agree to take the small, sweet child!  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:26 pm
Atarashii

User Image

Sooo, I had to reach out to ask about this, because I was unable to locate a previously posted co-ownership agreement.

I'm wanting to break this co-ownership due to inactivity of my co-owner, Atarashii. (I did PM them to let them know that if they come back to gaia, I'll be happy to reinstate it, but I'd like to have the ability to do things with Cu Sith, and current state, I'm unable to do so as it stands...and I was the one that won her from a raffle way back when).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm
-MoomoolatteCha-
Co-Ownership Agreement for The Herd
This applies to all ponies under this Spoiler.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Owners:
-Moomoolattecha- and RadiantRose Midnight

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter pairings in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter singles in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest. Both of us have rights to baskets in case there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner. Either of us can enter them into Wishing Stars, Crackships or anything else of that nature.As long as everything is talked between both parties.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp The Herd but their personalities must stay the same.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Radiant can not break any of the Lifematings between The Herd, Unless it's authorized and initiated by Moo.

-Moomoolattecha- has last say on plots.

Breaking Ownership:
-Moomoolattecha- can break the Agreement for any reason at any time. If -Moomoolattecha- is not seen for 8 months, Radiant is free to do what she wants with The Herd except take -Moomoolattecha- off the co-ownership.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl)
RadiantRose Midnight

I, -moomoolattecha- talked to RadiantRose Midnight and we both agreed to dissolve the agreement,all the soquili in this post only.

RadiantRose Midnight

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:44 pm
I, Kivras, give full ownership of the following to Obnoxious Obscurity, on the conditions that;
A. His name be changed.
B. Should he no longer be wanted, he is returned to me.

Pls 2 enjoy Noxi <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:52 pm
Kivras
I, Kivras, give full ownership of the following to Obnoxious Obscurity, on the conditions that;
A. His name be changed.
B. Should he no longer be wanted, he is returned to me.

Pls 2 enjoy Noxi <3

User Image

I accept, thank you Kiv. <333  

Obnoxious Obscurity

Fashionable Trickster

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:17 pm
I, Roserain, give full ownership of the following two Soq to Obnoxious Obscurity, on the following conditions:

1. If they are no longer wanted ownership returns to me.
2. Tyne keeps his name and he remains Tallulah's brother.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:22 pm
Roserain
I, Roserain, give full ownership of the following two Soq to Obnoxious Obscurity, on the following conditions:

1. If they are no longer wanted ownership returns to me.
2. Tyne keeps his name and he remains Tallulah's brother.

;.; Accepted, thank you <3  

Obnoxious Obscurity

Fashionable Trickster

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:44 pm
I, Mindsend, Give Geyser Eelborn, Co-ownership rights to Anti'moo in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of for the Utloyi island project

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Geyser's breeding is complete, either Geyser or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

Geyser
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Geyser break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming
-CANNOT: Breed them with a Pony NOT of the Utloyi island project: Moonspawn only!

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed them when Geyser isn't already entered (if the colorist bans entering same pony into a raffle more than once)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:33 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Geyser Eelborn, Co-ownership rights to Anti'moo in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of for the Utloyi island project

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Geyser's breeding is complete, either Geyser or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

Geyser
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Geyser break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming
-CANNOT: Breed them with a Pony NOT of the Utloyi island project: Moonspawn only!

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed them when Geyser isn't already entered (if the colorist bans entering same pony into a raffle more than once)

Awww, thank you! I accept! <3  

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:27 pm
]
Mia Lovasz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am co-owning Zakousa with Caitlyn Hellstorm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

- Both have signature rights (teepee, journal, etc)
- Both will have rp rights
- Both owners will agree on lifemating
- In the case of breedings both owners will decide where baskets go

~ All other terms/matters will be discussed when the time arises

Breaking Ownership: this co own is permanent and cannot be broken by either party for any reason other than relinquishing rights
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

Giving up my co ownership to his boy. He is all yours. Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:32 pm
Relinquishing my rights and ownership to Akasma and Dashiel. Both co owned with Caitlyn Hellstorm. She now owns them solely.

Will provide links if necessary to Certs

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:01 pm
Mia Lovasz
Relinquishing my rights and ownership to Akasma and Dashiel. Both co owned with Caitlyn Hellstorm. She now owns them solely.

Will provide links if necessary to Certs

Caitlyn Hellstorm
agreed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:18 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
]
Mia Lovasz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am co-owning Zakousa with Caitlyn Hellstorm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

- Both have signature rights (teepee, journal, etc)
- Both will have rp rights
- Both owners will agree on lifemating
- In the case of breedings both owners will decide where baskets go

~ All other terms/matters will be discussed when the time arises

Breaking Ownership: this co own is permanent and cannot be broken by either party for any reason other than relinquishing rights
Relinquishing Rights: Both Owners have the right to give up their half of the ownership giving the other owner full rights.

Giving up my co ownership to his boy. He is all yours. Enjoy.

Agreed  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:49 pm
I am giving the full ownership of Lunatus, Zarielle and Zuylen to Mia Lovasz.

Mia Lovasz

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games