Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

When Thorn took the luggage from him, Leon gave him a wide eyed look, his mouth was slightly opeam amd he looked concern "oh......okay... i could have carried it down..... but okay." Leon said, sounding almost like a child. Lettimg out a chuckle umder his breath Leon followed behind Thorn, being careful with the stairs "Thanks.... for the help with everything " he quietly said.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn looked back at Leon with a smile. "I wanted to help you, your my mate now, anything I can do to make your life easyier I'll do it." he leaned forward and planted a light kiss to Leon's forhead then headed down the hallway. "Now then, ready to go?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons smile was wide, warm and happy. His blush, bright and his eyes practically lit up.
"I......uh..." he ssaid averting his eyes as he still smiled "Im surprised at how comfortable and natural it feels being your mate. Hearing you call me your mate" he said a bit quietly still looking away before turning back to Thorn with a beeming smile.
Nodding when Thorn asked if he was ready Leon moved forward, actually eager to be gone of thid apartment.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:46 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn glanced back at Leon and smiled, he then looked ahead as he led Leon out of his appartment.. Once outside he proceded to fill it up with Leon's luggage. Dispite the car being small, everything seemed to fit. He also took note of the bright sky they had that morning had turned to gray and he frowned a bit. "I guess it's going to rain today."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:08 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon was surprised that everything fit in Thorns car, and ot showed on his face. Non-the less, he was relieved it did. Placing his hands on his waist, Leon looked up at the sky and how it had clouded over. Though his senses were not heightened as Thorns where, surely, but even he could feel the slight mist in the air..
"I like the rain" he bluryed out "and thunderstorms " he added in still starring at the sky "but..... i was hoping for a nice sunny day today." He quietly muttered before looking downat Thorn and miled at his dragon.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:29 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked at Leon and smiled then he out his hand on top the humans head. "Theor will be other days" he said as he leaned in and placed a quick kiss to Leons lips. "Now then, ready to go?" He asked as he opened the door for Leon and then got in the drivers side once Leon was in.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon smiled and sighed at the light kiss "Im more than ready" he said with a smile as he settled into the car. Once Thorn was in the car and they got going, Leon looked out the window and put his arm on the doors arm rest, his index finger started tapping on the rest "...uhhh......it just..... occurred....?... popped into my mind...." he said blushing now "um...... how......" he began and couldn't seem to get the words together. Feeling exasperated, he let his breath out in a huff and looked up as if trying to figure something out "sorry.... I'm just embarrassed to ask... but..... sleeping.... arrangements....?" Leon asked playing with his fingers in his nervous state.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn glanced at Leon, wondering what the human was trying tog et out. When he finally blurted what was on his mind he smirked a bit and chuckled as he looked back ahead to pay attention to the road. "Well that my dear Leon is intirely up to you, I would love you to share my bed with me but if you want some space I won't be upset if you still want your own room."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

With another nod, Leon looked away. He wasnt sure what he wanted, okay, that was a lie, he knew exactly what he wanted. But, because of how he was, he felt like he was invading Thorns space, mostly because he felt they where moving to fast. And seeing the kind of man.....dragon that he was, he figured that it would be best if they each had their own room. Seeing how important he was and all, he didnt know if Thorn would be okay, should word get out that he was mating with another male. A male that worked for Arion and one that was from the streets no less. Biting his bottom lip, Leon was quiet as he thought about it some more. Leon could feel the heat rising in his cheek as he thought, more like, as he over thought it. The answer was simple, they both wanted the same thing, why make this hard on himself? "Okay," he said "sounds good....I guess we will.. be uh sharing a room" he said lightly scratching his own cheek with his index finger a bit shyly.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Considering how long Leon took to answer him Thorn wondered if he was pushing Leon. When he finally said his answer he had to think a bit himself before responding to it. "Balieve me I would love nothing more, but if you would rather take it slow for a bit I won't be hurt." he said as he glanced at Leon.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:52 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Its not that...." Leon said quietly staring out the window. "I would love sharing a room with you.... its just... youre a high profile person.....dragon " he said correcting himself. " i just figured.....i dont know" he said with a shrug "figured you wouldn't want others finding out that youve hooked up with someone like me" he added.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"someone like me." Those last words rang in Thorns head and he looked ahead and sighed heavily he took one hand off the stearing wheel and reached over and took Leon's hand in his own. "If I cared what others thought I wouldnt be where I am Leon. I may be a High profile person.....dragon,' he said to him using Leon's words. "But only a small few know that I am a dragon, it's not common knowledge." He glanced at Leon as he squeezed his hand. "I love you Leon, you are my mate, I don't care about anything else other then those facts."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

A sheen seemed to come over Leons eyes. His blue eyes now glosssy with unshed tears, his chest seemed to puff up and his heart skipped a beat at Thorns word.
Turning his hand in Thorns, he intertwined their fingers and brought the back of Thorns hands to his lips. Placing a soft kiss against the back of the dragons hand, he kept the hand there and smiled against it.he couldn't believe these wprds were coming out of him, but he nade no attempt whatsoever to stop them "i love you too and im lucky to have you as a mate" he said.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn smled, it was clear that Leon was feeling better and to hear the hu man say he loved him back made him sigh with reliefe. "I am really glad to hear you say that Leon." The second that sentance was out of his mouth though he tore his hand from Leon's as he began another coughing fit and coughed into his hand, unfortunatly this time it wasnt stopping and he had to finally take a sharp turn into a grocery store parking lot and slam the break down as he contined coughing.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon smiled at Thorn but flinched when Thorn started coughing. He was concerned as he lifted a hand not knowing how to help. But when Thorn pulled into a grocery parking lot, he narrowed his eyes at Thorn. He let out a curse, remembering that he didnt have any cash on him. Unbuckeling the seat belt, he placed his hand on Thorns back rubbing it. He didnt know what to do. But sitting here to long might not help. Getting out of the car he rushed around to the drivers side and opened the door "We need to get you home. Screw work" he said focused on Thorn, a man on a mission now. He unbuckled Thorns belt " scoot Ill drive" Leon even though he continued to rub Thorns back.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games