Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:32 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling pleasant.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white shirt and black jeans.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

She paused halfway into her sentence, and he’d appear rather confused when she shook her head. What did she want to say? Was it something important? And when she would finish her sentence, Camil would widen his eyes in surprise. He’s worked together with a person once, and the last time he did, he remembered just how bad it had been. They weren’t cooperative, and in the end, Camil had to spend endless sleepless amount of nights just to completr his task. Their task, to be precise. Yet the other received all the credit. Camil didn’t complain, for he wasn’t the type to do so. He’d look away and he’d doubt her, but when he remembered what he said earlier, he’d start to think otherwise. Have a little faith in others, he said. ”I’ve never really tried asking for help..” he paused, reaching his hand up to rub the back of his neck as he pondered. His belongings were all at the hospital, which means he would have to return by the end of the day. His phone buzzed in his pockets, knowing it was Rigel who already figured just what this musician was up to. But perhaps seeking help wouldn’t be too bad. He supposed he could stay another night in the hospital. Just another night. ”..but it’d be nice if you could. I think you can help me.. Your mind seems to work wonders. I can tell by talking to you. You’re indeed a special child.” answered the young man as his lips would eventually curve into a smile.

”I wasn’t planning on heading back to the hospital any longer. I already asked my brother to pick me up later today after he collects my belongings from my room but.. I suppose I can go back another night. I’ll.. play for you when we return..”

She blushed, and he’d take notice of it. What did blushing look like? What does skin colour look like? What does her eyes look like? They were all grey, some darker than the others, some being simply white. He was curious, yet there had been no cure for his sight. What could he do to see colours? The sky, his eyes, his siblings. He wanted to see it all and somehow, he felt just a little depressed. She’d start signing her words, and it would lift his spirit. Loud enough for him to hear? He chuckled, eventually erupting into a fit of laughter. ”You must be crazy if you think you can sing loud enough-.. I can hear little to nothing at all. Not even hearing aids could help me.” he could hear faint whispers, as quiet as they can be, however, there was something.that could cure his disability. He could always have cochlear implants, but there were risks. Possible facial paralysis. But most importantly, he didn’t want to risk losing whatever form of hearing he had left, albeit little. He couldn’t hear much, but it was still precious to him. It still mattered. She seemed almost surprised that he noticed, and he grew worried if it was right to ask, but when she smiled with her answer, that was when he knew it was alright, that she didn’t mind. A nymph. He’s heard of them in folklores, and the stories his grandmother would tell him. ”Creatures who love to dance and sing. Creatures loved by many.. Grandmother said she loved nymphs. The idea of them. She would have loved you.” and only if she was here in Soleil, she would have been so delighted, so happy, but she loved her native american lands. She loved her tribal life a lot more than the cities. She was a lover of nature, a very beautiful one at that. Her tears were unique, tears that would turn into crystals. ”I’m not that much of a human either. I’m one of the elemental dragonkins.” his whole family were made up of solely dragons, however, he had been told that there was an ancestors of his who had once fallen in love with a human.

”It’s not wrong to cry a lot but you should never shed tears in front of those who wish to see you fall. Don’t feed the demons. Hold your head high and walk away.” and only when he was alone, would he shed his painful tears, tears only he, himself knew about.

Her actions eventually caught his attention, and his smile froze upon his features. Did she just..? He frowned, reaching his hands forward to snatch her device out the confinements of her fingers only to have his fingers miss by a few inches. Damn. He wasn’t about to give up, though, he hated having his photos taken, but it seems his movements were cut short when he noticed just how close they had been. His face was close to hers, enough to feel her breath that mingled with his. He was close enough to see how long her lashes were, how her light orbs glimmered beneath the soft lights. Her skin was flawless, porcelain and smooth without a single blemish upon her skin. Her hair was fairly light in colour, that carried a faint scent. His eyes were wide open, his hands rested upon the sand, to the sides of her body. His cheeks were quick to flush and in that silent moment, the hammering of his heart could be heard. Camil pulled away as fast as he could, his head turned to the other side as he attempted to bury his face into his hand. How embarrassing. ”S-so close-.. I-I d-didn’t mean t-to-..” he stuttered, feeling the heat rush to his cheeks. What the hell was he doing? Get a grip!

”A-ah-.. It’s n-not as n-nice-.. N-no-” and he just couldn’t seem to speak properly as hard as he tried.

With a couple more deep breaths, the young man eventually regained his composure though no matter what, his heart wouldn’t stop racing. His face was red, all the way to his ears, and he would sneak glances her way, looking only at her hand as he had gotten a little too shy to look her in the eyes. She started doodling once more, and sooner or later, the drawing seems to have lightened up the tension within the atmosphete. Camil silently stared, noticing how his ‘siblings’ attempted to suffocate him. The way his expression looked so frustrated in her doodle would earn her a small snicker. She wasn’t wrong about that either. ”Idiot.” he stated, before his cheeks flushed at her following response. Need him? Why would anyone ever need him? ”Why.. would anyone need me? I’d be a burden.” he answered, ”..but thanks.. for the kind words..”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: ffsssss I had tooooooooo they were so adorable that i just had to spice things up just a little bit emotion_awesome

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Coralyn would look back at him, expecting his response. She didn't mind if he didn't want her help, she understood that he would probably want to do it on his own and the way he looked away to think made her feel similarly. She nodded when he started off, assuming he was going to deny her offer, it didn't matter anyways. Although she passed a smile when he added that he would accept her offer, not to mention the little compliment. "I'm not really special, but I'll still try my best to help you.." she would sign, nodding to him with a grin. Looking back at his signs, she would give him a look like she knew he wasn't going to go back, shaking her head lightly to herself but seeing how he said he'd play for her, her features brightened much more than they did earlier and she clapped in excitement with a nod. Surely, she was very excited about it.

Looking back at him she'd wonder what he was thinking about, until he burst out into laughter. What was so funny? She wanted to sing for him when she could and wanted him to hear, was that so bad? She pouted childishly although his words made her pout turn into a slight frown. "I'll sing my loudest!" she stated to him with a childish pout, crossing her arms across her chest to get her point across. Nodding in a little huff, she would soften up a little and drop her arms slowly from across her chest while she listened to him while he spoke. She nodded when he seemed to get his facts right, a smile playing back upon her lips when she heard his grandmother loved her kind. "She seems like a nice lady, I bet I'd enjoy her presence too." she nodded with a smile. The little nymph might have been a tad bit shy around people who were rather, social, mostly because a few people were a little too curious about her species when they came to know. It wasn't always pleasant but if it was his grandmother, she might not mind as much, considering how he spoke of her as a lovely woman. "A dragonkin? Wow, that sounds really amazing! Dragons are really amazing creatures!" she signed to him, smiling brightly.

The brunette would reflect on his words, she knew it a little too well the consequences of crying around strangers, not to mention around people who didn't think well of her. She nodded none the less, smiling lightly. "I wish I was as strong as that though.." she smiled lightly.

Quickly pulling her hand away when he tried to snatch it away, giggling lightly, switching it around her hand to get him to struggle. She wouldn't let him have his way at any cost, specially with this picture she got of him. As fun as it was watching him struggle, she found herself instinctively pulling back, almost to a point where she was nearly resting on one arm while the other gripped firmly on her phone and behind herself to keep it away. He was so close. Her cheeks burned up a quick red while her own heart pounded against her chest. This was the closest she ever got to a man, a very handsome man to add. Her eyes almost unknowingly scanned his features, his tan skin that was almost the opposite of what she believed his dragon form would look like. His skin too looked flawless, smooth even for a male, his hair framed his already chiseled features so well. Damn. He looked even gorgeous so close. And who could forget those lovely golden orbs he had, looking at her almost like they'd devour her as she was. His smell was intoxicating, almost getting her out of breath, her lips pressing close together as she gulped nervously, pulling her gaze away from him so she didn't tempt herself to keep watching. Having him move away, she pushed herself back upright and rubbed her arm nervously as she looked away herself, gripping on her phone tighter than earlier from nervousness and somewhat sweaty too. Normally, she'd feel an instant regret if something like this were to happen, almost a feeling like she was with a wrong kind of person. But it was different with him, she might have been blushing and madly nervous at this moment, but it didn't classify as wrong. Maybe. She couldn't tell, she was too nervous to even notice. Looking back at him as he seemed to be nervous himself, she simply reached over and pat his shoulder, knowing he wasn't able to see her anyways even if she did say something.

"You're simply modest." she said in response, smiling lightly as she moved her hand away, looking away with a blush.

With a few deep breaths of her own, she would look back upon the sand, doodling for a little while so she didn't have to look at him that often. But she still stole glances at him, blushing madly still. A quick chill ran down her spine and she would end up flinching when he snickered. She looked over to him, pouting lightly when he called her an idiot. Although, his next statement would made her frown and turn around to face him better now. "Never say that! You're not a burden and you never will be! Who ever thinks that is just horrible! Someone would need you..maybe just to be a good friend for them, a good brother, a..a lover, or maybe just an inspiration..You never know.." she said, passing him a smile and a firm nod. "You better believe that." she added.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Embarrassed || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Girly

OCC: Ohhhh bby~ emotion_awesome I LOVED IT! xDD

yo punny nut

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:23 pm

❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling pleasant.

He smiled, shaking his head ever so slightly. No. She didn't understand. There was something special about her, something different. Perhaps it was because she's a nymph, or perhaps that was just how she is. "Then I'll need help getting back to the hospital." he answered. It would be uncomfortable touching another person, but he supposed if he could make it all the way to the beach, then he could make it back to the hospital, too. Camil was surprised when she seemed excited, and he'd laugh along, shaking his head in slight frustration. What was worth getting so excited about? It's only a small idea. It wasn't even a completed piece. She was strange. A special kind of strange. Good or bad, he wasn't all too sure.

She would frown, and the young man would roll his eyes. He wasn't wrong. He honestly couldn't hear and there was no way in hell he would ever undergo cochlear implants. Not when he was in such a state. But at the same time, he'd love to hear her voice, he'd love to believe that it was possible for her to sing loud enough, no matter how impossible it may be. It seemed so nice, being able to hear someone sing to their heart's content. "It would be nice if that's possible.. hearing someone sing." when she would address his grandmother, he would appear rather surprised. But he was sure the both of them would enjoy the company of another. His grandmother loved everyone, treated everyone just the same. She taught him how to accept people, and most importantly, she taught him how to love, that everyone was worth something no matter how unimportant they think they are. "She is.. She's amazing. She taught me a lot of things.. How to hear, not through the ears but through your mind and heart. I think that's something very special." he chuckled, recalling just how reluctant he had been in the past, but now, he understood what she meant. He understood her words.

"It's not all that cool. People get frightened by our appearance." he answered. Fangs and claws, golden eyes that would turn elliptical as soon as his abilities kicked in. Not many fancy how they look like, but he would remember how big his wings were as they spread apart in the clear sky, how the wind carried his body. He enjoyed that, and there was no one that can ever take such joy away from him. He didn't care if anyone would be afraid of him, but when she worded it in such a way, Camil couldn't help but feel just a little proud of his own kind. Many feared them, yet some thought they had majestic wings. He took pride in those. She smiled, and he could only breathe a sigh when she didn't believe she was strong enough to do so. She was. She just needed a little push, that's all. "You are. To be able to smile.. that's strong. I can't smile. I haven't been able to." yet with her, he could. There were a few people who would pull laughter out of him yet whenever he was alone, he couldn't do so. He didn't have the strength to. Not when no one was with him but she was different. Smiling in days such as these, smiling in days he couldn't even bring himself to step outside. She was different. She was stronger than he'll ever be.

She would giggle and dodge him when he would attempt to snatch the device out of her hands but the atmosphere was quick to turn awkward. Her cheeks, too, were burning. It didn't take much to tell. He gulped, noticing how her eyes scanned his features. However, they would both snap out of their small trance and they would look away from each other, as if a young teenagers in love. He shook his head. What kind of description was that? Young lovebirds? With her? It was close to impossible. Camil couldn't love. He wasn't capable to do so. He felt a small pat on his shoulders, and he'd jump in surprise, the pink hue still present upon his cheeks as he returned his gaze towards her. Modest? No. He downcast his gaze, feeling the heat starting to rise to his cheeks once more. "S-..Sorry about earlier.." he turned away, feeling rather guilty for what he had done. "I don't believe that I have a nice smile.. but if you say so then-.. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to trust in your words just a little.."

"O-only a little.." he repeated.

They fell silent once more, and he'd sneak a couple of glances her way, taking notice of how she continued doodling upon the sand. Her fingers were very slender. Her skin looked pale. A lot paler in comparison to his, that is. He'd cast her a couple of glances, and he'd catch her gaze flickering towards him. "S-Stop looking at me like that-..!" he cried out in embarrassment, and he'd hide his face behind his gloved hands. He shook his head, and he'd turn his head to tell her that he'll be heading home. He wasn't playing anymore today. It had been a stressful day. It had been far too awkward to spend time alone with her, but before he had the chance to speak, she would frown and lecture him. His eyes widened in surprise, shocked that she would be upset over his words. A friend? A lover? He shook his head. No, he didn't think he'd have friends. He'd be fine without them, but when she would lecture him in such a way, he would think twice about his words. Him? An inspiration for others? He didn't have the confidence to believe so, but Camil would smile. "You better believe that." countered the woman, and he could only nod.

"How can I not believe you after you've worded it that way..?" he shook his head. "You're really annoying, you know that?" but he would furrow his eyebrows, but when he'd cast his gaze back towards her, the young man would smile. "..but thank you for thinking that way, when others did not.." he answered. She was the few, who believed that he wouldn't be a burden. He has 'heard' so many times how others would think he's a baggage, a burden to the class. He proved them wrong, yet there still isn't the satisfaction he craved for. There was the lingering hurt within his chest that never really disappears. He smiled, seeming rather melancholic. He'd push himself up ever so slightly, and he'd turn towards her. He didn't have the strength to push himself up completely. "Hurry up and help me up. I can't stand on my own. You still have a music piece to listen to, we don't have all day, y'know." and there he is, the man who would throw a fit everytime he didn't get what he want, but not for long, he'd break into small chuckles.

"Please?"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: DO YOU THINK THEY SHOULD SPEND VALENTINES TOGETHER??? emotion_awesome

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:13 am
Amour1658

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled softly at her joke and shook his head at her. "Well you are pretty interesting and nice to talk to but that is not the case hehe." He said before noticing her dog sniffing him. He bent down aswell and moved his hand close to the dog so it could sniff it. "And who might this little guy be?" He asked with a soft and warm smiled as his emerald eyes looked at the dog before turning his gaze to her.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Looking back at him as he shook his head, she wondered if she had said something wrong, maybe it was just something he was brushing off. She nodded when he asked her for help, brightly smiling as she did. She liked to help out, she didn't mind even if it took most of her time, well, not like she could often say much about it. She didn't mind if it was him though.

Watching him roll his eyes, she would puff her cheeks up angrily. Even if he couldn't hear her, she would find a way to make him, although it wasn't going to be possible unless she fixed her voice somehow..The reports! Her heart just seemed to skip a beat as she gulped nervously at the thought of them. It was horrifying if she'd just end up receiving bad news. Despite the many times she told herself she wouldn't take it negatively, she was still quite a bit nervous about it. She looked back, passing a slight smile when he spoke, exhaling lightly. "It would be nice if it were possible to sing.." she thought to herself, looking away for a moment in thought before she'd glance up at him. A smile back on her lips when he spoke of his grandmother. She sounded really amazing from what he was saying. "It is indeed, I hope I get to meet her sometime!" she nodded with a bright smile.

Frightened? No, he didn't seem frightening, neither did his kind. She might have been... easily bothered by bugs and sometimes even scary creatures but living around quite a lot of mystical beings, she found dragons the most amazing of them all. How they could stand proudly before any creature, their talons, their wings, they were simply spectacular to look at. "Frightening, maybe, but I might find myself staring away at one if I were to encounter one...In the reptilian form I mean." she would say, adding the last part as it would be awkward for her to say that to him, a dragon in his humanly form. Although she might have admitted a little something she'd rather hide. She would rub the back of her head lightly when he would call her strong, she still couldn't believe so. "I..I just smile as a habit, I could be faking it at times, you know..Besides, when things get too tough, I cant... I break down too." she would say, shrugging lightly with a chuckle.

Coralyn might have not realized it with how close they were, she might have not realized how much she didn't mind it but she was still flushed pink. She saw such things only in movies, in shows where true love was inevitable between the two characters, it wasn't the case here. As much as she wouldn't mind it, he didn't seem to..like her? She could see him blush at times, but he was rude too. She couldn't ever understand a man. "Don't worry about it."" she would say, not even daring to comment on his flinch as it was probably going to lead back to what just happened and the two were definitely not in a state to talk about it. "You do!" she would state, pouting lightly with a huff, letting it drop when he finally agreed to believe her for a change.

Looking back at him occasionally, only to notice him flickering his own gazes at her, she blushed deeply and looked away from him. He didn't have to announce it to the world!

With a slight frown while she lectured him, she crossed her arms across her chest when she was done. She looked a little pink from anger, maybe he'd notice, maybe not. But when he called her annoying, she puffed her cheeks childishly like a chipmunk. "So are you!" she stated to him, huffing even after he said thank you to her. She stood up, dusting her bottom and her legs from any sand that adhered to her skin, giving herself a little wiggle so she could make sure nothing was on her and looked over to him when he spoke. Her features almost instantly changed to a pleasant demeanor, nodding quickly and moved over to slide under his arm and push him up to his feet. She threw her fist in the air from excitement, almost like she was silently boosting their spirits by saying "Lets Go!" and began marching back to the hospital. The thoughts of her own reports almost faded from her mind.

Company: Camil || Mood: Embarrassed, Excited || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Girly

OCC: YAAAAS~ OMG LIKE ACCIDENTALLY HANGING OUT TO REALIZE ITS V DAY emotion_awesome but no... CORALYN HAS TO MAKE HIM CHOCOLATES >:U

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:54 am

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling pleasant.

She was a radiant child, one who smiled everywhere she went. That was what he noticed in the past two days he spent with her. She had been cheerful, and somehow, even she had managed to make him smile just by the look on her face. It was uncontrollable, how his smile would curve his lips whenever she would laugh or chuckle, or simply pull one of her childish looking face. It was tiring spending time with her, but it was something enjoyable. It was a pleasant feeling, being able to smile despite it being rather involuntary.

He noticed a slight change in her behaviour soon after, as if she had been worried about something. He didn’t know what it was, or perhaps it was simply his imagination, but something felt off, and he wasn’t quite able to put a finger on what it was. Camil wouldn’t say a single word, at least not until she spoke up herself. He didn’t want to prode too much into other people’s business. It had nothing to do with him, after all, though if it was something she wanted to share, he wouldn’t mind hearing it any other way. ”I don’t know when she’d return. She still lives in the native lands. She didn’t like the busy city. The only way to reach her is if we go find her ourselves.” and there were times he couldn’t even find her even if he went to the native lands in search for her. She was always moving around, always so hard to find. There were times she would come to visit the city, though they were rare moments. Once in a blue moon. They couldn’t contact her even if they wanted to, they don’t even know how she’s doing now.

She spoke of the how she would stare at a dragon if she were to see one, and his golden orbs widened in surprise, his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. Or at least that was until she mentioned those in their original form. ”O-Oh..” Camil looked away, feeling a little embarrassed for assuming otherwise. She gave him a small fright, but listening to how she thought they were amazing, he felt rather proud. ”We don’t show ourselves in front of people anymore.. Humans aren’t very.. accepting.” there were rumours floating about one time, where someone encountered a dragon, or what they assume is a dragon. It was up above the clouds, and the shadow swirled about the thunder clouds. People were determined to catch it, experiment on it, and it made Camil feel rather frightened to show himself. They could tell in an instant who was his kind, but they wouldn’t mention a word. It was simply mutual understanding. Mutual acknowledgement. ”Stronger than me.. that is.” he smiled. But everyone have their moments. Maybe someday, he could be able to smile normally, too. But with music, with the melody, he felt strong. ”Believe you are strong, and you will be. You said you loved singing.. Have you tried writing your own song? Create a melody that belongs to you alone?” his eyes flickered with curiosity, wondering what sort of tune she used to sing. It would be nice, if her melody could be turned into a musical piece.

The young man finally dropped the subject after she told him not to pay any mind to it. It was too embarrasing to speak of. He has been held by people several times, men and women he’s ‘dated’ in the past. People that used him just to ‘show off’ and cast him aside once they were over and done with. Camil didn’t mind. If anything, he felt relieved. Relieved from any form of skin contact. With anyone else, being in such a close distance, he often felt disgusted yet with her, it felt nothing close to repulsive. It was awkward and uncomfortable but he didn’t.. hate it. He snapped out of his thoughts as soon as she would let out a light huff, and in return, he would chuckle ever so slightly. ”I’ll believe you just this once then.”

Of course, he wasn’t about to back down from this childish banter. Him? Annoying? ”Excuse me? You can always leave me alone. I don’t need your help.” he huffed and puffed, and he’d roll his eyes, though at the sight of her throwing her fist into the air, he would laugh. He seemed a lot more comfortable this time around when she would position herself beneath his arm ones again. His cheeks were still flushed, though. Then again, it was still flushed from earlier and the longer time passed, he felt himself burning up.once again over the situation earlier. ”Don’t look so excited. It’s still incomplete.” he frowned, but an idea struck his mind. She sang her own tunes, didn’t she? He’d turn his head towards her, and he’d hesitate with his words. ”You said you make your own melody.. So-.. For today, can I become your voice? Can you help me?” he slowly walked back to the hospital, leaning his body against hers ever so slightly to maintain his balance. It seems sitting down wasn’t a better option. His legs were numb for some reason. At least he was slowly recovering, though. The walk back to the hospital was silent once more, and the young man wasn’t surprised when the nurses lectured him for escaping the hospital. They were simply worried, but this was one of the few moments he was grateful that he’s deaf. He would frown and turn away, like a child unwilling to admit his wrong-doing. The nurses would let him back to his room and he would soon feel the heaviness weigh down upon his shoulders. It was as if his mood had fell ever so slightly, as if the life had been sucked out of him.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: OHOHOHO HE WOULD BE RELUCTANT TO ACCEPT IT AT FIRST BUT HE WOULD BE SUPER EMBARRASSED AND SHY AND ALL- BUT HE WOULD BE UPSET AT FIRST GIVEN HOW HE HAD BEEN USED IN THE PAST JUST SO PEOPLE WOULDNT BE ALONE ON VALENTINES- //CREIII

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:55 am
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alyssa smiled softly when she heard Dylan chuckle at her joke she had made. She was glad that she was able to relieve some of the tense that was in the air around them a bit. "Oh this is Morpheus, my three year old Saluki." She said with her milk chocolate brown eyes softening as looked at the interaction between her dog and Dylan. It seemed to her that her dog was already beginning to like Dylan so far. The blonde hair female then looks over the emerald eyed man and blushes softly before standing back up slowly, letting the wedges of her black boots, sink into the sand a bit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Beach
Wearing: Alyssas Outfit
With: Morpheus and Dylan Chase
Thoughts: Well it looks like Morpheus likes Dylan
Money: $998
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro arrived on the beach hour or so after entering their new tunnel. He laughs through his panting, "I guess we tied, Hiro" he said to his kitten as he slows to a stop. Hiro sits down to catch her breath after all the exercise they did. Nothing like spending time with his animal companion to bring joy to what could be another dreary day for him. Smiles when he doesn't see any onlookers around their end of the beach. Kitten decided to use the sand of the beach as a little box then walks back to Patrick requesting to be picked up to take a nap. "Alright. Guess you had enough fun for now" he said as he picked then places the kitten in of the bigger pockets of his jacket for the feline to sleep in.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and no people around.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:55 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

With his pet sleeping his jacket pocket, Patrick decided to make his departure from the beach. Not before doing some mischievous. Being able to manipulate the ground made setting up traps around the entrance of the tunnel quicker. He didn't care if anyone finds it so he didn't care if anyone gets caught up in the traps. Would be at their own risks to come out here in the first place. Location was so out of the way on this stretch of beach. Knowledge of the locations of the traps, he maneuvered a way around them and headed off the beach. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: mischievous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and no people around.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:35 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ①④тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑨
( ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye groaned a bit as she walked along the beach, though she had a bit of a sour look on her face seeing all the couples walking hand in hand. Well, at least there was barely anybody on the beach and the few couples that were there, she tried her hardest to ignore them. This was her first valentines day alone and was a bit annoyed by that fact. Hell! Last year she had gone to the zoo with her boyfriend and after he surprised her with a romantic dinner. Then he even gave her a promise wring. Making an even more annoyed face, she kicked some sand and pouted a bit. Some promise... After he had attacked her, she had dropped the ring in a river before running away. Frowning a bit, the young woman then sat down on a large rock and stared at the waves as they crashed on the shore. That was almost a year and a half ago... she needed to just forget about it and move on... Still, it sucked to be alone on Valentines day and it was still much too early to head to the bar. Sighing a bit, she pulled her legs up onto the fallen tree with her and crossed them.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:55 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

Today was good day for Artie, relatively speaking, he didn't have to worry that much about his fear since it was Valentine's Day and all the girls and guys were focused on their lovers, so none would pay any mind to the boy who easily avoided them and headed down to the beach to do some light dodging training with Gamma and Epsilon. Practicing on unstable places like sand and such was great for learning to balance oneself, especially since it was rather warm today. As he arrived at the beach, he was glad to see that there wasn't many people and proceeded to go to a more secluded spot, keeping a fair bit of distance away from the girl who was sitting on a large rock with her feet on a fallen tree, looking out at the ocean.

"Okay, Gamma, Epsilon, let's start." The boy said as he got to a spacious area. Two shadowy wolves came out of the boy's shadow and took some distance from him on two different sides and moved slowly around him. Artie watched them carefully, making sure not to use his mental link to them to cheat. The wolf that was behind him, Gamma ran up to the boy, aiming to tackle him. "I don't think so!" He said with a smile as he started his dodging movement, it was then the other wolf, Epsilon, came lunging at him, surprising him. 'Those two really have been practicing this.' The boy thought as he put more power to the leg he was about to push off with and did a jump over Epsilon before landing and rolling on the ground and quickly getting up as Gamma came at him from the side and tackled the boy. "Ah!" He said with a laugh as Gamma sat on the boy with a toothy grin as Epsilon came up as well. After a bit of laughter, the boy was allowed to get up, "I still need a lot of practice to get better at dodging you two." The boy said with a light laugh as he started to do some stretches, not realizing that he and his wolves were rather loud.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      As she watched the waves crash up on the shore and wash away the footprints she had left, the woman then tilted her head just a little. She could sense that other people were in the area, but didn't make any moves to turn and look. Well, that was until she heard loud voices behind her. Curious as to what was going on, Skye turned around a bit to look behind her. Seeing the two shadow wolves going after the male made her even more curious and she tried to turn more to get a better look and with a yelp, Skye fell off the rock she was sitting on. Landing on the ground with a grunt, the young woman stood up again and brushed the sand off before curiously looking over at the male with the two wolves.

----------------------------------
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:33 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie smiled as he did a few more stretches and looked to Gamma and Epsilon, "I really need to do more practice, but then again, recently I have started to be able to dodge the quick tackles you two are able to do.." The boy said thoughtfully and one of the wolves nodded. This wolf let out some light growls and barks and seemed to be communicating with the boy. "I know Epsilon, but I can't help but try to want to get better at this since I may never know when it may help me in the future." He replied with a nod as he scratched his head. The second wolf let out what sounded like a growl-like laugh and let out a series of growls and barks, "Yeah, you guys really did get me with that sneak attack at from the side, I forget sometimes how silent you guys can be even when moving quickly. I'll need to get better at looking at my surroundings." He said with a nod and happened to look over at the girl who had been watching him. "Ah.." He voiced out a bit, feeling rather uncomfortable for a few reasons now.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye's head cocked to the side a bit as she watched the male with the wolves. They appeared to be communicating, but she couldn't really understand what either of the wolves were saying, she could only hear the boy's responses. When the male looked her way, a blush appeared on the young woman's face as she had been caught staring at them. Shyly fidgeting a bit, her gaze went from looking at the male and the wolves to her staring at the sand. Glancing at him again, she blushed a little more. "I-I didn't mean to be spying... It's just... the wolves... they were interesting." She said, her voice laced with awkwardness. She probably looked like some sort of weirdo just standing there staring at them.

----------------------------------
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games