Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esp3on

Dapper Genius

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image

↘↘ Mary O'Connell
      Live life; but love doing it. !

y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e
                                          y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e f r o m fate

Mary's eyes widened when Alex mentioned her perfume and even smiled just a bit. "Thank you, I make it myself." She paused and thought about her job, it was her last day off and had a long day ahead of her tomorrow at the shop. "It's my day off... Where do you work? Is it at least close?" She continued and looked at him with her steely blue eyes.

She looked off to the right of her at her book, forgetting about her hair behind her ear, it was.... pointed, a sharp edge at the top then looked back towards Alex with a smile. "Well if you'd like, I can keep you company until your day starts." She finished.

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:33 pm
User Image

↫【Alexand er Mason】↬xxxxxx.

"Day off? Wish I were you right now. I started my new position as a manager at this gym in Uptown, Fiddle's Gym. Won't be getting a day off any time soon. " Mary offered to keep him company before his shift starts. "Oh I would like that a lot." He said with a grin while he walked up beside her and laid down on the ground and lied his head next to her lap. "You know, I kept on thinking what you did on the beach. You're a complete natural." He brought in her gymnastic talents from yesterday at the beach. "After you left, people still were talking about it. "

Money in Bank: 900.00
                                                                                Cash on Hand: 100.00
                                                                                Company: Mary O'Connell,
                                                                                Mood: Easy going
                                                                                Thoughts: Still have time before work.
                                                                                Clothes: Wearing Right Now
                                                                                OOC: XXX

Esp3on

CEOxJOE

Esp3on

Dapper Genius

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:27 pm
User Image

↘↘ Mary O'Connell

Mary smiled at his movement next to her, and then her face was a piercing pink after he complimented her ability to move through the air. Mary then extended her legs on the grass straight ahead of her and supported her upper body with her elbows. "Well, I have been training nearly my whole life, hardly a natural; just a hard worker." She said, leaving the topic of age very vague, and left a light chuckle at the end of her statement.

"Ah and I'm a manager as well, at Pearls Jewels, the jewels are nice, but it's the petals that give me a chance to be closer to nature." She said in her melodic accent that sang through the space between them.

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:37 pm
User Image

Alex yawn as he was getting a bit too relaxed. The scent of Mary's fragrance and also the atmosphere of the area, it was all getting to him. "Jewels and pedals, huh." Even though he had a good nights sleep, Alex was getting tired and too at ease. With a strong yawn, his head tilted closer to Mary's leg until he was leaning right next to her leg and brought his left arm over her legs. He was slowly falling asleep unknown to his actions.

Esp3on

CEOxJOE

Esp3on

Dapper Genius

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:05 am
User Image

↘↘ Mary O'Connell

Mary smiled and nodded "Mh-" and stopped in her breath when the man embraced her legs and saw him fall asleep next to her. Mary, shocked but also smiled at how relaxed Alex was. She looked down on the man who was sleeping next to her and holding her legs. Unsure of what to do next she sat up straight, to give her elbows a little break. Mary had begun to think of the last time she had contact with a man, let alone one she hardly knew. "Fifty Years." She thought to herself as she zoned out looking at Alex.

Unaware of her actions she put a gentle hand on his cheek, caressing it lightly and then moving a small piece of hair out of his face. Boy he sure was a handsome sight, and Mary knew it, she knew he was exactly 'her type' as the kids say. With her hand still on his cheek she zoned out to the last memory she had of her beloved, her eyes glazing over with a slight purse to her pink lips.

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:15 pm
User Image

Alex falling asleep, he thought of his family and on some of the happy memories he had. He had a pet which was a wolf pup. In his dream, he was rubbing his head with the wolf pup's head. But in the real world, he was feeling some contact on his head and reacted as if it was the puppy from his dream. He started rubbing his cheek to her leg and his left hand held to her mid-thigh right below her skirt. "Hmm," he said with a low voice still asleep.

Esp3on

CEOxJOE

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:47 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αυɢυsт ⑰тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:00 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Having left the jazz scene at The Captain's Deck Ryan drove to the park as requested from the unknown texter. With this mysterious message received, init asking of him to meet at the park, Ryan sat on a bench near the edge of the large pond that's within the park and was very visible in this open space as he gazes out upon the reflection dancing on the water. it was very much curious as to who texted him and what they needed to talk about but that will all soon be answered. Yet, as he pondered upon the city lights echoing upon the waters there was a lot of other things also weighing on his mind as he silently sat there waiting.

Company:: no one
Clothing:: Today's outfit Without hat
Feeling:: Uncertain
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Fantom Leo XXII

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:12 pm
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

Alison walked to Soleil Park, doing her best to ensure she wasn't being followed. It was more along the lines of noticing certain vehicles and deciphering the consistency she might see the same vehicle, as she would with people. Her strong memory would play an important role here.
She would also take a few shortcuts that took her off the main road.
It was both exciting but also nerve-wracking for the blonde, to treat something as benign as walking to the park as some kind of covert operation. But her instincts told her that if the detective was so sure she was going to meet Ryan, which she was, then he would likely try to follow her after closing. Better safe than sorry.

Being a bit of a distance, she made it to the park after the sun was almost fully set. She power-walked as fast as she could, sweating a bit by the time she made it to the agreed-upon area. Alison looked around and saw a man sitting at one of the benches near the pond. She approached and sure enough, it was Ryan, with a contemplative look on his face.

'Well hello.... Mr. Torrez,' Alison attempted to say it in a flirty manner, but she was a little out of breath. Despite this, she did not take a seat. 'Do you mind if we walk and talk?'

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Freed from the train of thought he was caught up in, a familiar voice piqued his interest making the man tilt his head to the right and lightly smile at Allison as she stood before him. When she had could his name that sounded a little off. Her voice was slightly winded, only slightly, and he could see tiny bead of perspiration on her brow. His light smile faded away softly as she asked they walk and talk as he figured he somewhat knew what she wanted to talk about now.

"I don't mind at all, Lady Alison. Just lead the way." Ryan flirted in his husky tone as he gave a playful grin to the blonde cutie before getting up off the bench and followed Alison to wherever she'd go. Shortly after taking just a few steps Ryan felt that he should say something about what he thought this meeting was about. "Hey, before you say anyting I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mess things up but if you would let me I'll totally fix things for you." With his honey gold eyes barely catching the light of dusk he'd look to her with a chivalrous and serious look upon his face. "I swear, if you let me, I'll buy a new copy of that book I ruined by writing my number in it."

Company:: Alison
Feeling:: Apologetic
Fantom Leo XXII

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:10 pm
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

Alison's green eyes looked at Ryan's guilt-ridden face as he expressed how sorry he was for writing in her book. To that she just giggled. 'No, that's not what why I wanted to see you.' She paused for a second, letting her devious grin show and hip-bumping Ryan. 'Though writing in one of my books was a bit uncalled for. I had plenty of paper lying around.'

For a few minutes she walked in silence with Ryan. She kept close to him, allowing them to lightly bump into one another, keeping his pace while also seeing if he was trying to match hers. Inside her mind was racing. She knew the general idea of what she wanted to ask but didn't know how to. How do you ask someone you barely met if they're a mobster?? The complete improvisation of this plan was making her more nervous. But there was still something on her mind. Something that trumped the idea that he was a danger to her, despite what his background might be.

'... So... remember a couple of nights ago?' Alison piqued up finally. 'When you told me that I shouldn't be afraid of the new stuff going on in my life? That you were in my corner?' She walked slightly ahead of him now, only slightly, so that Ryan was right behind her, her stride matching his. She was still close enough to smell the conditioner in her hair.
'You said it was because you'd do anything for people close to you, or whatever.' She crossed her arms as she continued to walk. '... And when you said that, it, like... made me feel happy... or whatever.' Alison's sentencing would now come with pauses as she searched her mind for exactly how she wanted to word the next statements.

'And that's why.... I, uhm... I need you to take back what you said.'

At that point she had walked a bit further ahead of him before turning around and stopping. Her meadow-green eyes zeroed in on Ryan's golden-suns, her eyes searching his. She wore a sad smile on her face as she continued.

'I'm not saying we can't be friends or hang out, or whatever... maybe go on a date... but... but the thing is, like, what you said meant a lot to me. But then it's like, you don't even know me you said it yourself. And-- and it wouldn't make sense for you to say something so, like, committing.'

She wiped her eyes and looked down. 'S-so, I need... I need you to tell me that it was just the alcohol, or maybe you're just really nice and you say that to everyone. That you don't... mean this, to a person you don't even know.'

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:12 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

When Allison said that her book wasn't the reason that she had called him out here he was both relieved but confused; though the latter of the two emotions wouldn't show. Has confused face soon lit up with a hint of surprise as his walk was playfully disrupted by a hip bump, I smile once again on this face as he happily looked to Allison who was by his side.

While Ryan was relieved that this wasn't about the book he was now growing a little worried with the silence. The only thing which come for them at this moment what's the line brushing touch every time he and she matched walking rhythm perfectly, what's actually seemed to be quite often. What was it that happened to play for blonde woman so quiet all of a sudden.

It wasn't until shortly after that he finally got an answer to his question but it was something it wasn't really wanting. Allison asked if he recalled the night that they had gone out together, if he remembered saying such strong words to her on that night. To that Ryan gave a solemn head nod and a simple yes to her questions, his words sounding already nervous yet certainly sure in its bravery. She hurried a little ahead of him, her sweet scent wafting in the wind which caress her and flow to him, but why she wanted him to not see her face now was mysterious.

Her tone of voice had changed to something unfamiliar, a tone that wasn't like the happy sunshine side of her he was charmed with. Her arms crossing as if to hug herself, comfort herself, Alison began speaking in a way that hit him in his heart. He felt dejected as if she didn't want his company out of nowhere and because he wasn't sure what he had done to have made her want to discard him, even if she said they could still hang out, he felt slightly betrayed.

But...then he seen her sad smile. A slight quiver noticed by the young man, Ryan began remember what Alison had told him on that night they were drinking and some of this was now beginning to make sense to him. Without hesitation to her final words Ryan gently approached Alison and with a carefully placed hand under her chin he lift her head to see her face before giving her a softhearted smile. "I'm sorry Alison, but I just can't say I didn't mean the words I said." Though she had some tears shining in her eyes he held this loving gaze with the last seconds of pure sun held within his irises and slowly let his eyes flutter close as he went in for a kiss to show the woman who wore her heart on her sleeve that he too was like her; And so Ryan put his passion on the line as he dared to prove to her his words were truly real and he meant everything he had said to her that night.

Feeling:: Passionate
Fantom Leo XXII

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:44 pm
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight

'But why--?' was all she managed to say before Ryan leaned in to kiss her.
And when their lips met, she offered no resistance. It suddenly felt as though the world had crumbled away around her so that only the park remained, with it's semi-cloudy night. Her soft lips tensed then softened, matching this rhythm of a new experience.

Alison had no idea what her feelings were. She had only met him twice, the second really only being a continuation of the first.
She was told by law enforcement that he was a dangerous individual. But deep down, she felt she knew better.
The whole time she had been mulling over the detective's vague warnings, there was one thing she held on to that, at least to her, proved he had no ill-intention towards her: that night, when she was drunk, why didn't he do anything to her then?
She was at her most vulnerable, having let a stranger into her house and even let him spend the night. Wrapped up in the romantic atmosphere of Soleil City she had forgotten all of the warnings and lessons her uncles taught her about safe-dating.
And yet even after completely throwing caution to the wind, she was not harmed by this man, who had every opportunity to do so. Why?
And whether or not this was the right way of looking at the scenario was irrelevant, she once again allowed herself to be swept up in the moment. Reason and logic had been washed away, and she felt she had no reason to question or judge Ryan. She trusted him.

Legs growing weak Alison threw her arms around his neck and pulled herself into Ryan more, kissing more passionately now as her body hugged against his. A tingling sensation traveled from her lips to the base of her head and neck, and down her spine. After a few seconds, who cared how many, she finally broke the kiss and pressed her forehead against his chest. Her heartbeat was going a million miles a second, her mind trying to make sense of the raw emotions she was feeling at this very moment.

'... stupid.' Alison said to Ryan finally. But there was no contempt in her voice. No sadness. No anger. It sounded happy, content. 'You're so stupid. A stupid, romantic, dork.'

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:29 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

As the bold but foolish man dared to romantically kiss the woman he had quickly grown fond of he was actually half expecting a slap on the face. Oh, how he was so damn happy that didn't happen. Instead Alison had met his lips with an emotion of her own, and as the two locked lips Ryan couldn't give a damn about anything else but Alison. Even if others were watching, which luckily no one was in the now dimly lit park, Ryan gave into his rising emotions. Their lips smack with heated passion, her showing a more naiveté than he when making out, he taking a strong lead, and as they embraced each other with reciprocated feel there was a loss of himself for that time.

Was it a strange turn of fate for him to have met her when he wasn't sure of himself? With his amnesia still in effect, though clearing up now, was it right for him to think of Alison like this? His body stiffen to safely keep the woman holding onto his finally defined body, a feeling hidden underneath his clothes, but a hint of guilt lingard within him. He knew his past self was supposed to remember a single lover but his remembered past was also his past; Or so he felt. Feeling Alison's own- body stiffen and relax, a process continuing, a lewd feeling travel down his own body which caused Ryan to press himself to Alison.

Without a notice Alison suddenly stopped, she deciding to break the kiss, and as the blonde beauty took a breath she lay her head against his chest which caused the man to nuzzle against her too. Stupid, she first said, but Ryan knew better. Dork, she said. Yet, he knew better. This wasn't his first rodeo but every time that emotional woman said something he could feel it too. With a hand he'd pet her, stoking he golden locks, and with a whispered coo he'd ask her a daring question. "You wanna continue this at my place."

Feeling:: Passionate
Fantom Leo XXII

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:14 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αυɢυsт ⑱тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games