Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

besteggs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:06 pm
hi pplz im peyton.........and im not very interesting  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:07 pm
ty for letting me join  

besteggs

SOLDIER Conspiracy

Shirtless Bard

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Heya! It's Fianna's, but you can call me Pops! No not like the food. Like the secondary and slightly rude name for "dad". Anyways, it's way cool to have been able to join and I assure you that I'll be an interesting addition.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:44 pm
Hey everyone you can call me Maryn. That's about it... you'll see me around.  

Oasis_Bunny

Makida

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:18 pm
Hi I'm Makida. I'm new to both Gaia and the guild. I'm preety big into roleplaying thus why I joined. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm
hi you all can call me starwind im kinda new to the online rp but only because i cant find one that last long so i dont get a lot of time playing but i did do a lot of table top in my time so i hope it helps  

lord_starwind

Izuriel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:50 pm
Hey everyone. Call me Izuriel. I've been rping for about eight years or more and figured I'd try the Alvirad one. We'll see how it goes. See ya around.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:11 pm
Ello' members of the same guild. ive just started to rp this year, only for a few months. my rpc is a guy even if i am a girl and just call him Mustang.  

Aion Kinouri

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:11 am
Woof.

I enjoy RolePlaying, but I always seem to get stuck with people who aren't committed, or can't stop bringing up their emo problems, or whatever, so I'm hoping this guild is a safe-haven from that. I'm in the process of making a Paper Mario RP, and it will involve various music tracks I've found and collected from across the internets. Depending on where we are, or what the situation is, the music linked on the front page will change. I plan to do several RPs in this fashion, and hope they catch on.

Anyways, on to other stuff...

Fav. Video Games/Series (in no particular order): Super Smash Bros. Zelda, Paper Mario, Metroid, Halo, Tetris, Pokemon, Mario Kart, Kirby; [Obscure titles:] Alundra, Iggy's Wreckin' Balls, Metal Slug.

Fav. Computer Games: StarCraft(Brood War), WarCraft III (The Frozen Throne), Lyle in Cube Sector.

Fav. Manga: Death Note, HunterXHunter, Jing(King of Bandits).

Fav. Anime: Naruto(Shipuuden), Cowboy Bebop, FLCL.

Fav. Movies: Blue Sub No.6, Spirited Away, Forrest Gump, Space Balls, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Napoleon Dynamite, UHF, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon MovieFilm For Theaters.

Fav. TV Shows: StarTrek (Voyager, Entrprise), Aqua Teen Hunger
Force, Stargate SG1, Harvey Birdman, How It's Made, Mythbusters, Mind Control with Darren Brown.

Fav. Books: Harry Potter, Abarat, The Other Side of the Sky.

Fav. Foods: Steak, fried chicken, peas, Sashimi(Fatty and Yellowtail tuna, octopus, salmon)

Fav. Drinks: Lemonade, hot green tea.

Ummm.....Final Fantasy VII and Ocarina of Time are vastly overrated, WoW ruined Warcraft, Snakers on MKDS should be shot, It's pronounced 'Hunter-Hunter', not 'Hunter-EX-Hunter', 'YO-ahee', not 'Yowie', 'MAHN-ga', not 'MAIN-ga', real ninjas are better than real pirates, and Falcon Punching solves everything.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:44 pm
New to the guild, not new to role playing. Been an active RPer for a little over five years, and run my own (literate) board. I'll put a link up on the advertising forum.

Yup. That's about it. domokun  

Arsenic-x-Sleep

Superficial Muffin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:16 pm
Now presenting the awesome Muffin! *trumpets blare in the background*

Hello and salutations! I am Superficial Muffin, but in Sunshineland I am called Muffin or Sakura, but frankly I prefer Muffin better. So call me that. Or else. biggrin

Anywho, I am an obsessed roleplayer and surprisingly this is the first roleplaying guild I ever joined. Amazing, right? Of course it is. 3nodding

Now, I know you all are dieing to hear a little bit about my self. *someone coughs in the distance* Oh of course you do! I was born on a cold, winter night, May 27th at 5PM to be exact... (blah blah blah)...

*5 hours later*

And so then she was all like, "Oh, no she didn't~!" and I was like, "Oh yes she did~!" And... HEY! Did you guys fall asleep? domokun

Well, I guess that's enough about me. I'm not actually this insane. I was just bored so... yeah... Anyways, I guess I'll see you around in the guild! *frolics off* heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:18 pm
Heys everyone just call me Kai  

xXCloudxX22

asdfasdf22

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:55 pm
Everyone just come and party! okay im here… just say i'm here…
try to get to know me mayby, i am sort of having a competition with myself, to see how far i can both increase the amount of money in the guild acount and the money i have on hand.
advantage I guess the amount of money in the guild is somehow safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:55 pm
Hello, I'm Farfichu, or Jenny. I respond to pretty much anything that's directed toward me.

I've been taking part in RPGs for, I want to say, between six and eight years now, though I've been actively writing - mainly fictional prose (poetry does not agree with me), meaning short stories, things I intend to turn into novels, and, of course, fanfiction - for as long as I can remember. I'm actually a Creative Writing major, so I'd hope I'm at least decent in this field.

I love reviewing other people writing and I'm always open to trying on new characters to write for, so if you're looking for someone to rp with or for a second opinion, feel free to pm me.

Farfichu

JinxFlux0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:29 pm
Hi everyone! I'm new so lets get right into getting to know all about me!

Name: Jinx
Gender: I AM FEMALE (though currently thinking about a sex change...)
Nationality: yeah, i'm a white white girl who just LOVES white bread....though i have nothing against black bread....or green...
Interests: RPing with you! Inuyasha, and Drawing till my hands EXPLODE!

Other stuffs: I might be a sex addict, but i have no clue at this point.....ok, never mind, i'm just kinda hyper and a little crazy right now, i had two ice cream fudge bars, so yeah...I'm actually really intelligent (though that could just me me and my ego) But anyways, I hope everyone here will welcome me with open arms and give me a GIANT hug! ^_^

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games