Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:20 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
That'd be cool. Or group missions run by an admin (once we get some other than Sub) that are like the group RPs except they don' t pertain to the Team's Main Storyline.

But like I said, we'd need more Tier1s for that. sweatdrop

...by the way, am I the only one who thinks it's uber-quiet in the guild so far? o.O

Yea, I wanna be tier 1 and feel special heart but I'll take my time rofl.
and I agree, I think it's cause of the weekend haha, people love to procrastinate on week days P:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:20 pm
The current "group mission" doesn't have to deal with the main storyline. heart  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm
I know that, I... was just trying to come up with a unique idea. And failed. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:29 pm
SubonicXP
The current "group mission" doesn't have to deal with the main storyline. heart

yea, I like those -they're usually extra special/crazy/scary 8D
Although I usually go to sleep, early for you people/late for me, my favorite part about roleplaying here is that when the group mission goes up, people respond quickly. I'm not patient xD  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm
Happy birthday to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm
suddenly, birthday. Birthday everywhere.  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:02 pm
Happy Birthday, Sub. (you'll hafta wait a few hours for your gift :p )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:48 am
Actually you don't have to be tier 1 to run group missions that don't pertain to the story. According to the rules tier 2 can run those as well and even tier 3 with prior approval.

Not only that, but if you were to do a mission that was created on the mission board, you could run the mission as a side RP with a group of team members, and if I've read the rules correctly anyone could run one of those missions.  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 am
RhymeJW
Actually you don't have to be tier 1 to run group missions that don't pertain to the story. According to the rules tier 2 can run those as well and even tier 3 with prior approval.

Not only that, but if you were to do a mission that was created on the mission board, you could run the mission as a side RP with a group of team members, and if I've read the rules correctly anyone could run one of those missions.
The woman speaks the truth. Rules baby~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:18 am
SubonicXP
RhymeJW

The woman speaks the truth. Rules baby~

Actually this just gave me an idea!!! *goes to the idea board* Weeeeeeeeeeeee  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:32 am
Psst, guys, hey, guys. Let's get that current RP wrapped up soon, mkay?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:35 am
Hahaha yeah this one is going kind of slow. Of course the side battle going on doesn't have to finish for the RP to end either. We could just all be swept back to base and if we wanted finish it in HQ lol.

I'm still wicked tired from yesterday. Met up with a friend I hadn't seen or heard from in 15 years and we went back to our old hang outs. Walked over 5 miles in Salem MA and the crowds were astonishing o.O I can't believe how far people travel just to come to Salem this time of year lol.  

RhymeJW

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 am
SubonicXP
Happy birthday to me.

WHAT WHAT. /trips over self as she runs around trying to find a present  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 am
If I had a part in it, Sub, I would. But as it is, I'm stuck playing spectator and in the mean time trying to clear up my writer's block and get this mission worked on.

Granted, specator's my favorite game, and it's uber fun to play when there's some drama involved, but...

As it is, the loser's bracket hasn't even started, and the winner's bracket is... like Dignity said, slooooooow.

EDIT: Birthday gift status = omg Sub's wearing ittt~ emotion_kirakira  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:04 pm
ahblehblehbleh Dx sorry for posting so slowly. I uh... was going through a rough patch IRL and really couldn't bring myself to do anything. buuut I peeled myself out of bed today and am feeling slightly better mad  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games