Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:20 pm

The night continued on leaving Mokuba behind in a unsettling feeling of sleepiness. A small groan filled the darkened room as he shifted his head. The pillow crinkled under his head, his hair tangling around itself. It was always a chore for Mokuba to manage his hair. The clock beside his nightstand read one eleven forty-five in neon blue digits. His eyes fluttered to rid of some of the foggy blur over his eyes. Today had been exhausting and he just wanted to drift off into a slumber. His eyes then shifted to look up at the ceiling before it lay still.

All he could think about was all that was going on with Kane. He felt that something important happened and he could not recall it. His mind ached with frustration as she racked his memory to jot a sudden realization. Now, he still had to learn to live with his disorder and his brother and his boyfriend. Though he was still bitter to Yami, he knew why, reasons that made his stomach churn. Blood boiled at to the reasons he felt this way for Seto and now he was starting to feel closer to Yugi. All of this was confusing, cause though he felt closer to Yugi, something was causing him to feel connected to the other male. With all of these thoughts rushing inside him, he let out a moan of aggravation.

Giving up on hopes of falling asleep, he ripped the covers off his body and flung his legs over the edge of the ma mattress. Running both of his hands through his hair, he scratched his scalp with his nails in an attempt to release some aggravation. After waking himself more by the use of his nails, he rested both arms on his knees, gazing off at a wall that stood before him. Then, he stood from the bed and grabbed a robe from his bathroom. Though he was not completely revealed, being only covered by a pair of flimsy, pale, blue boxers would leave the rest of him freezing. Wrapping the robe around him, he tied the sash as he walked to his bedroom door. After making a sloppy bow in the binding, he opened the door and headed down the stairs.

Descending the stairway was more eerie then usual. With Seto gone to look after Yami, the mansion was completely vacant. Ever step he took creeks and screamed, projecting as they bounce off hollow walls. Soon enough, he reached the bottom floor and turned to walk into the living room which led to the kitchen. The room was lit by the moonlight from the open window. The room was only two colors, deep indigo and a whitish blue. If it did not leave the feeling of loneliness in its presence, it could be considered beautiful. Once he reached the kitchen, one of his fingers flipped the switched that summoned a great amount of golden light.

His eyes clenched as he hissed slightly, why he did that when he was unprepared was beyond him. It was probably due to the fact that he was still sleepy even if he could not sleep. He dragged his feet across the chilling tile beneath him as he scooted toward the fridge. Now he was in the mood for something hot and made of chocolate, which might help him get to sleep. Grabbing the ingredients from the fridge, he placed them on the counter. And within a few moments, he had a cup of milk and chocolate power rotating inside a microwave. While he waited, he placed the carton of milk in the slick ebony fridge before closing the doors. The chocolate powder was placed in the cupboard before a small bell rang from the microwave. Taking his cup, he sat at the wide kitchen table and began to sip the hot liquid.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:38 pm
Yuugi struggled at the door, balancing a brown bag on his knee while he leaned into the closed front door. He had the handle of his messanger bag between his teeth, and was leaning backwards while leaning sideways, trying to keep its weight from ripping his teeth out. Tucked under his right arm was another paper bag. Somehow, he was managing to not make too much noise as he fiddled around for the correct key on the keyring that Kane had given to him. Was it that one? He held it up in the light a little more, nearly losing the bag in his arms and in turn, his balance. No. It had to be the other little one then...

Carefully, he manuvered his body so he could insert the key into the door and not drop any of the bags. There was a soft click, and then, in turn, a soft cuss as the bag on Yuugi's knee started to slide into the doorway when the door swung open without a sound. He gathered it quickly but quite noisilly as the thick brown paper crunkled inwards in his arms. It would have made so much more sense to put the messanger bag around his shoulder BEFORE he picked up one of these bags... but since he hadn't, and since he knew how late he was in getting back, he realized that he didn't have the patience for it.

Oh. Light in the kitchen. Perfect! That was where he was heading anyhow! He let his messanger bag scuff against the floor as he kicked it towards the kitchen; there wasn't anything important in it, just clothing for tomorrow. Kane had asked him to stay the night, and he obviously hadn't had a problem with it. On the way over, he brought a few groceries since he felt like he'd eaten them out of house and home the last time that he was here. It wasn't that the Kaiba's couldn't afford it...they sure as hell coud...it was more of the gesture. That was why he was so late in getting back. He'd gotten stuck behind an old lady who insisted paying for her $14 cat food with dimes, nickles, and pennies.

"Morning, Mokuba," Yuugi greeted immediately when he saw the figure huddled over his mug. "Hope I'm not intruding on your personal time..." Yes, he'd finally learned how to differentiate between the two entities that lived in Mokuba's body. Kane usually held himself tall and proud--Mokuba's stature was a little bit looser and smaller than Kane's. "I just brought some things over with me... chips and the like...to replace what I ate last time..."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:29 pm

Mokubas eyes lifted from the steam as he heard a noise coming from the door. He looked slightly panicked before he could hear the sound of a curse word coming from the door. He relaxed when he recognized it to be Yugis voice. Letting his eyes flal back into a closed state, he continued to intake the chocolate drink. Once Yugi entered the room, he opened his eyes again to look at him and spotted the clutter of bags under his arms. Automatically, he rose from his chair and walked over to him, concern in his eyes.

"Those look heavy, here." he said as he took two of them from the other.

Setting them on the counter by the pantry, he began to remove the items from the bags. Like Yugi said, most of it was chips and other fattening goodies. Normally, he too would have been excited, but he had a huge dinner only hours ago and he was not in a mood for these kinds of treats. Though they might have helped his mood, he was too full. He sat them aside, though out in the open for Yugi to grab whenever he desired. A small smile crossed his face as he listened to Yugi, but it faded when he began to talk to him. It was a good thing that his body was turned away, so he could not see the look on his face.

"So, what did Kane do all this time?" he asked Yugi, figuring they had been together at some point.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:41 pm
"huh...?" Yuugi asked, pausing in his movements to look at the younger Kaiba. That tone had sounded anything but chipper. "What do you mean 'all this time?' Er...well, I spoke to him on the phone a few hours ago. He invited me over tonight. Said that you might like a little company. And, heck, I told him that I'd love to! I like it over here. There are actual people here...and I know what it's like to be lonely, so when I started thinking about you two here alone in this big house with the hours that your brother works...Though, I will say that I'm surprised to see you up this late. I mean, I'm usually playing games or doing homework, but... Nothing's wrong, is it?"

He knew that Mokuba was probably tired, but it was hard for him to relate when he was pumping with so much energy. He was being honest: he was flat out surprised when he saw Mokuba sitting at the bar instead of Kane...but maybe Kane had grown sick of waiting for him all of this time. He wondered briefly then, if he should ask if he should sleep on the couch instead of in the same bed as Mokuba. Sure, they had guest rooms, but Yuugi had never slept in one. Usually it was Kane who greeted him first in the evenings like this, and then later on he got to talk with Mokuba. He wasn't disapointed with the change though; just surprised.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:02 am
Seto followed Yami almost feverishly from a short distance, almost grabbing the other when he saw how close Yami's shoulder was to the doorframe as he went through it. He massaged his own temples for half a second before walking next to the other so he could keep an eye on him better.

"How was your day?" he asked in a semi-panicky voice, when he felt the urge to just pick Yami up and carry him everywhere come up. He couldn't help worrying so much... He expected Yami to be hit by cars, trips down stairs, and bump into everything he could posssibly bump into constantly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:04 am
"My day? It was pretty nice, I suppose," he answered. "One of the staff taught me how to play chess," he informed as he moved into the bathroom. He didn't turn on the light: he hadn't thought about doing such a thing since he arrived home from the hospital. It was wasting energy that he didn't need to waste. After all, he was blind.

In the darkness, he started undressing the rest of the clothing he wore. At this point, he was completely comfortable with the knowledge of Seto seeing his naked form, and he knew that Seto would shut the door behind him anyhow. He didn't realize the inner torment Seto felt because he felt so comfortable about just walking around the mansion by now.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:43 am
"Really?" Seto replied in genuine surprise. "Are you any good at it, then?" he asked, not able to hide the grin audible in his voice. He closed the door behind them and put on the light, watching at Yami undress as if he was in a trance.

Without him realizing it himself, he had placed his hands on the other's waist and pulled him a little closer. "We could play..."
He was talking about chess, still, but with his exhausted mind he couldn't be bothered to check his words for double meanings.

((I want to type 'Draco' every time I type a name! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:53 am
"Oh?" Yami asked as he was drawn forward a little bit. He wasn't sure what meaning of "play" Seto was using at the moment.

"Yes, yes we could..." He grinned and smoothed his hands over Seto's now bare chest. "If you stop going easy on me all of the time..." he trailed off. He doubted that Seto would intentionally hold himself back over a game, but where he'd been treating Yami so gently lately...would he think that yami was at a disadvantage because he couldn't see the chess board? "Because...Just because I'm blind..." his hands started traveling over his torso, absolutely loving that he had several good excusses for caressing the other's skin, "doesn't mean that I can't see you." His fingertips settled just beneath the elder Kaiba's waistband, wondering if Seto was just going to watch HIM shower or if they really were going to do this together.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:01 pm

Mokuba listened as he finished putting the items on the counter, but by the time he turned around Yugi had asked him a question. His eyes met with Yugis, seeming a little less depressed then before. He was not sad, just lost, confused and tired. There was so much going on that he had exhausted himself. It would be awhile before he got to experience a comforting slumber. After placing the ripped brown paper bag int eh garbage, he took his seat back at the table. He decided to answer Yugi before he asked if he wished for a drink.

"I was here since I got to Seto's office. I spent time with Seto and we went to dinner...but things still feel weird round him. It's still not clear if he fully believes this Kane thing or not, if he does I fear he might grow distant. But I got home hours ago and remember not being able to sleep...so much things...I have that need answering." Mokuba explained, his voice drifting off.

By the sound of it, Yugi had expected Kane to be here and not him. It upset him a little, but only because he imagined the relationship that he was oblivious to. Plus, it scared him that Kane would be the only one to be loved. He had to settle this with Yugi now, if he ever planned on getting any kind of sleep.

"Yugi...did something happen with you and Kane?" he asked, looking back up into the others eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:28 pm
"...Hap-happen? Me and Kane?" Yuugi studdered, surprised so much by the question's sudden existance that he had to repeat it as if he needed to make sure. Why did he have to be the one to tell Mokuba this? Of course, it made sense that he and Kane had an equal amount of responsibility but... How was Yuugi supposed to say, "Your body has been inside of mine"?

He turned his body so he was facing Mokuba entirely and attempted to mentally prepare his words. "Mokuba..." was about all he got for two minutes. "Kane and I...yes... but, it's not a negative thing..." he tried, trailing off. He didn't mind that Mokuba knew, he just had no idea of how to express it to him.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:36 pm

Mokuba looked at him calmly, trying to make things more comfortable for him. Though inside, he was afraid to hear what he was doing when he was not technically there. It was all so strange and it scared him slightly, what if Kane spent all of his time with Yugi? To think that he would rarely see life again scared his entire being. When Yugi replied, he gulped softly before he continued speaking.

"What was it that you guys did?..." he asked as calm as possible.

The thing was, he too was crushing on Yugi and he did not want Kane to be the only one Yugi loved in return. If he was going to share his body, he wanted to share boyfriends as well. In a way, it sounded kind of kinky and interesting, having a technical threesome, even though it would have been better if it was actually a threesome rather then one male and another psycho male. Maybe, if something happened that did to Yugi and Yami, this might be a little easier to take. That is...if Yugi even had a crush on him at all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:59 pm
Again, Yuugi didn't move. He seemed to be contemplating something. "We... ..." What was he supposed to say? 'He pushed me back into the couch and made me writhe with pleasure?' That sounded just a bit intense for someone to be hearing. After all, it was Mokuba's body too. He'd considered it in the past, but he didn't think he'd ever soon be faced with a situation where Mokuba might be upset over the unauthorized use of his body.

Of course, that body was something that Yuugi knew well. He wondered briefly if it still had the same weakspots with Mokuba that it did with Kane. Suddenly, he had an idea. It might not be such a difficult thing to tell Mokuba what had gone all, all he basically had to do was move his lips. Calmly he aproached the other boy, keeping a normal eye contact with him, but knowing that Mokuba's eyes were following his movement.

He didn't know of Mokuba's feeligns for him, but even if he did, he might not have done anything differently. His left hand cupped Mokuba's chin lightly, turning it upwards where Yuugi met his lips with those of the other boy's. The kiss itself wasn't savage, but neither was it completely innocent. Then, before he completely embarassed either of them, he pulled away from him and leaned against the counter. "And... a little more..." he added after a moment of silence.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:12 am
"Mhmn..." Seto replied, not really answering at all. "Let's just have that shower."
He turned on the shower to let it reach the right temperature, and then moved Yami's hands up so he could remove his pants and throw it over the edge of the bath.

After that, he placed his hands on Yami's hips and kept them there, placing his lips on the other's forehead. "I'm so glad to have you here..." he thought, as he closed his eyes. He was really tired, so he had put the water temperature slightly below 'comfortably warm' hoping it would wake him up a little.

(done. :3)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:55 am
(I don't know if I'm supposed to reply to that or not...)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:18 am

Mokuba gazed up at Yugi as he gracefully manuvered toward him. The closer her came, the more his cheeks turned pink as he watched the other. A small gulp pushed the lump down his throat as he felt his ribs throbbing from his poundign heart. Soon, Yugi was only inches away from him, Mokuba could feel the others breath covering his skin as the distance slowly became nonexistant. Before he could make a statment, he flet Yugis lips press against his own. His eyes opened more while Yugis began to close. After gaining a sense of the situation, Mokuba too closed his eyes. Pushing his head slightly forward, he deepened the kiss between them.

His kiss was softer then Kanes was, possibly more innocent as well. But he had become lost in the warmth of the others lips, tasting him as best as he could. Just as he was about to allow his tongue to leave him mouth, Yugi pulled away gentle. He goraned slightly as Yugi pulled away to embrace the counter rather then him. Lifting his eyelids, he looked at the other in a shocked state. So his assumptions were right and it was slightly erotic. But he still felt slightly violated from not having the knowledge before hand. His finger brushed against his now heated plush skin, trying to resist the urge to work with what his other half already had, but he refrained.

"So..I was right..something did happen...I'm not sure what to think of it." Mokuba admitted.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff