Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:54 pm
((Here a tip, wait till chi and I both posted before you post, it's less confusing.))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:56 pm
((ok))  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:57 pm
Sora sweat-dropped, "Pup, he isn't trying to eat my belly..." But then smiled back at Pup, "I'm alright.. My pride is a bit bruised but I'll live." Sha laughed at this. Then looking at Slighter she nods, "Yeah!" But sighed when his grip around her tightened.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:00 pm
Slighter smiled and looked at her, "I'm just teaching you a lesson, or something like that." he said has he looked over at the new wolf, "yeah, you see when to adult wolves meet, they do stuff that younger wolves and pups wouldn't understand." he said has he sat up letting go of Sora has he scratched his head.

Slighter
Captain

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:02 pm
The wind went away. "Is he hurting you at all? Well i dont really care ill stop him." Pup went over and bit Slighter's arm with a VERY tight grip. "'et go." he said with Slighter's arm in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:07 pm
Sora's eyes widened, "Pup!" She then grabbed him and got him off Slighter, "Stop it! He was just playing around." She scoulded him. Then looking at Slighter and his arm she asks, "Are you okay?"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:10 pm
Slighter looked at his arm and sighed has there was teeth mark and a little blood dripping off, "Yeah I'm fine." he said to her has he looked at the pup, "Yeah little guy, we where just playing around," Slighter said with a smirk, "You see, I was only going to eat her once I was done playing!" he said with tons of sarcasm that anybody could see.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:14 pm
Pup gave Slighter a small wolf smirk. "Mommy hes funny." Pup said to Sora. "Is he your friend?"  

Wolf Hakino

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:18 pm
((be back soon i got to go for a bit))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:20 pm
((Alright))

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:21 pm
Sora nodded and set Pup down, "Yea.. I guess you can say that." She replied to Pup, teasing Slighter. Then going into herl pouch she throws Slighter some bandages, "Bandage it up.." She replied as she stuck her tonge out at Slighter, "What ever Slighter! You wouldn't dare try to eat me!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:25 pm
Slighter laughed and bandaged up his wounds, "Yeah That's what you think." he said has he snapped his jaw at her playfully has he laid down on his back.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:30 pm
Sora chuckled, as she leaned back on here elbows. Then putting her feet on Slighter's stomach she puts one of her legs over the other one. "Yeah, then my spirit would come back and start to haunt you till you die!" She replied laughing some.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:31 pm
Pup looks up at his mommy. "Are you two in love?" Pup asked with a tone of laughter in his voice.  

Wolf Hakino

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:35 pm
Slighter laughed, "Nah, I would enjoy having a spirit companion." he said to her has he patted her legs. Hearing what Pup said, Slighter blushed but it couldn't be seen because of his helmet and didn't reply say anything.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games