Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:02 am
she shook her head and ran after him. She jump onto his back and barked playfully at him. She swam away from him quickly, barking again. And ran up onto shore. She shook herself free of the water and turned towars him. she layed her head on her paw and kept her rear(rear?... Idk) in the air. her tail wagging playfully  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:15 am
Slighter looked at her after he stuck his head out of the water and smiled. "What was that for?" Slighter asked her has he slowly swam towards the shore and climbed out of the water looking at her .

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:18 am
she wagged her tail and snapped her jaw palyfully." are you getting old slighter? not playful anymore?" she teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:25 am
Slighter shook his head. "Me? old?" Slighter said has he smirked and looked at her. "yes...I have." he said has he sat down and smiled. Of course, Slighter being the joker he was lied about being old but didn't act like it since he just sat there and waited.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:35 am
she eyed him suspiciously but padded up to him and licked his forehead gently. "Ive missed you slighter..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:40 am
Slighter looked at her and smiled. "Ive missed you to." Slighter replied has he looked at her once again and nudged her. "By the way? where did you go off to?" Slighter asked her curiously has he leaned over her.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:44 am
her playfulness dissapeared and her ears flattened against her head sadly. she whined softly and moved closer to him. "I... I dont know slighter....I was taken... and.. and larka...jaden...fell... we... we were taken..." she whined softly  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:48 am
Slighter sighed and looked at her and nudged ehr again. 'What do you mean... Fell?" Slighter asked her has he licked her muzzled and nudged her over and over again.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:57 am
((wasnt that our 3rd pups name?
gonk ))
She layed there while he conforted her. "They are gone Slighter.... They left me... they are out in the wild alone... but I think they are ok...."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:01 am
((Artemis))
Slighter sighed and looked back at her has he licked her muzzle. "Why would they leave you?" Slighter asked her has he nudged her once more before he layed down next to her.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:10 am
she whined again"I.. I dont know... I guess they were just ready....
" she licked his muzzled happily

(((I gotta go. Ill be on later. Bye )))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:13 am
((alright, See ya))
Slighter nodded. 'Well I;m sure they will return home sooner or later." Slighter nodded has he smiled and Looked at the dark clouds still approaching them.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:48 pm
(((Ill be on and off for awhile)))
She nuzzled him. she noticed him looking at the approaching clouds"What are those clouds? do they mean something to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:51 pm
Slighter sniffed the air once more and nodded. "yup...." he mumbled ahs he looked back at her. "there the first snow clouds this year, A little late from alst year but thats okay." He said with a smile has he smirked and jumped up into the air.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:13 pm
she looked at the couds. She yelped in surpirse when he jumped up and her fur stood on end. She the barked playfully "what are you doing?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games