Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:40 pm
{ You just did a name change to him right? }

A crimson form could be seen exiting the tree line, shaking off her body before looking back at the brute that was following her. Once he caught up she started to walk once more, her a bit ahead but them for the most part shoulder to shoulder. Talking started between the two, whether it from the past, jokes or suggestions on what could be done to pass the time. A laugh escaped a crimson maw and the brute, who was a russet brown, white and black calico chuckled, his fangs showing in a toothy grin. It was quite apparent that the two were close and from the same origins. Their builds were the same, face structure, but the only difference was their coloring. Yes, the two were from the same pack so long ago, once again united and catching up on the times.

The calico's name was Xixist, he was about a year or two younger than the crimson femme. He was about a size bigger than her and his form and muscles held a future as a fighter, but nothing seemed to vicious about the wolf. He was a calm but very out-going, he liked other wolves and tended to chat with them as much as he could. Stopping he looked up, a unknown scent wavering into his nose. It wasn't shocking that it was unknown, for he was still relatively new to the lands, but it was fresh and moving. "Sora... smell that?" The crimson femme looked up, taking a whiff as well and the scent flooding into her nose.

It was oddly familiar.

She frowned, ears flickering back against her head in thought. Who exactly was this? She took another whiff, going through memories and events, trying to identify. But when she left, she lost the identification of familiar scents, which left meeting up with old friends more difficult.

"I really don't know, lets go check it out shall we?" She looked over at him before walking once more, she didn't get far until the form came into her line of sight. She stopped and turned her head, eyes watching the form and the skeleton mask soon came into detail. The identification hit her immediately and she blinked before a smile coming on her maw. She walked towards the male, stopping several yards away, tail swaying, "Ah, Seleinis, it has been far too long." She greeted him and bowed her head, showing respect for the Alpha. Xixist just stayed behind, allowing the two to catch up before he went up and introduced himself.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:59 pm
Seleinis Kept on walking even when he heard Sora's voice all he did was look up into the sky.

"Uh, What?" He said has he pretended not to have understood.

Looking back while he kept walking he hadn't realized it was Sora and that hadn't stopped him from stepping into a shrub with intern caused him to fall.

"Gawd damn it again?" he mumbled with a sigh has he sat up quickly looking at Sora, "when did You get here? I've been walking around in circles for at least an half hour without seeing anybody..." He said scratching his chin.

Looking her over once Seleinis shrugged, It had been a really long time since he had seen Sora so he figured He could have a bit of fun with this, Opening his mouth Seleinis Shouted in a low tone "Now who are you again?" He stared

(Changed it a while back, Just been a long time since we've roleplayed)

(Edit: Man... I was sure I had at least a two Liner in there,)

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:24 pm
Sora wasn't too sure on how to take the incident. She just watched him trip over the shrub and stared at him for a couple of seconds before sighing. She walked over to him, but stopped when he sat back up. It was like he didn't even hear her, she just watched him, eyes scanning him to make sure nothing was inflicted on him from the fall. Once she made sure nothing was there she set her eyes on his masked face and listened to him.

A small frown found its way on her maw, not really sure if the brute was joking or not. With Seleinis, you never really knew, but she went ahead and played along. She wouldn't be surprised if she was forgotten anyways, it had been almost a year since she disappeared without a word. "Ah, the name is Sora, nice to make your acquaintance." She sat down casually, tail wrapped around her feet. She raised a paw and licked it, then set it down, setting crimson eyes once more on the mask that was known as his face.

If you knew and remembered her from a year ago, her personality truly changed.

"We just came from the forest," She answered his first question, remembering he had asked that. Her eyes flickered back at first to the calico then to the direction at which they answered, "Sorry if we surprised you." She slightly chuckled at that, eyes landing on the male as a smile crept onto her maw.

{ Ah, I was just making sure~ Ahaha. }

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:34 pm
Kyser walked slowly forward not really paying any attention to where he was going. Lennia listened through kyser's ears. Hearing the Alpha she told Kyser to stop and try to find away around him. Lennia was sure that Seleinis didn't know that her and the ancient wolf inside her was even in The Na'arinheim pack territory. She was from the Durahine (dur-a-he-nay) pack. Who was at the cuurent time a rival to Seleinis' pack.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:37 pm
He looked at her smile and laughed, "Your no Sora, You more of a.... Wait what?" he looked up at a cloud in the sky "...a Sheep" He said has he laid flat on the ground looking up at the clouds.

Stretching his body out you could see a hole in the sol of his right boot while the left one wasn't in any better condition.

"You could Never surprise me, I'm far to good for that!" He stated with an Invisible smirk under his mask. "So how is the Forest Nowadays Sheep?" He asked has he uprooted a single flower from the earth beneath him, Sniffing it, and then flicking it into the air Not Intentionally towards Sora, but the wind still guided towards her.

Seleinis Had no Idea there were other wolves around, being in Human form he couldn't have know any better. Or at least let others to believe so.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:48 pm
Kyser lowered his self and let Lynnia ((srry ealier I was speeling it wrong ^.^ oops)) take over and her form showed. She kept crouch low to the ground. She crept forward and trotted past the wolves hopefully silently.
((sorry that the posts are so short I'm trying ^.^))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:09 pm
Her eyes slightly narrowed, Sheep... really? An audible sigh escaped her maw and she shook her head, rolling her eyes. Now knowing that he was playing. "I have only returned to these forests about a month ago, so far it looks like it is still in great condition, I met up with some older friends but beside that, its pretty much solitude all the way round." She watched the flower and it landed before her paws, but the wind picked up once more. Her eyes set on him once more, "And how have you been?"

Xixist watched the two interact, he was to far away to hear their words though. He looked up at the sky but another scent wavered into his nose. Xixist blinked and looked in that direction, he stood up and walked that way, the scent becoming stronger. He peeked over the bushes and watched a female crouching away. "Uhmm?" He said, looking at her confused, "May I help you?"

Sora - now known as "Sheep" - looked behind her to her companion, she watched him curiously as he was investigating a bush. She did not smell anything out of the ordinary so it was probably a squirrel or rabbit, looking back at Seleinis she noticed the holes in his boots and blinked. Either the boots were old, or he had done a lot of traveling.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:16 pm
Lynnia froze and looked up at him. She started snarling out of habit. Kyser tried to calm her but she just became more uneasy. She backed away not turning in fear of being attacked. She bared her teeth. He tail rose and he posture rose. She was trying to make herself bigger. Her muscled tensed she was going to leap.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:22 pm
Transforming back into His wolf form with his Long fur dangling in the wind, he shook his head violently and then before dropping it back onto the ground, "Ive been around, Here and there." He said with a nod, "The usual Self I suppose."

Slowly sitting up straight, Seleinis looked at past Sora Seeing another wolf talking to a Bush Strange Person He said Before He stuck his Muzzle into the sky and sniffed the air, detecting at least 2 more wolves "My My, Plenty of activity around here eh, Wander what's going to happen." He said has he stood up and took a step forward.

Looking at the Bush where the Other wolf was, He noticed a tail sticking out, "Hmm?" He grunted simply has his eye's Narrowed on it, "You see a tail in the Bushes Sheep?"

Seleinis hadn't seen other wolves in a long time, Hiding out in the mountain cold all winter in his Human form. But Decided he would have a wee bit of fun here today.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:34 pm
Lynnia rose to her full height and continued to snarl. She could now smell the alpha. Kyser yelled at Lynnia to back down. She didn't want to get into a fight when there was three to one. She of course ignored him and took a step forward her fangs glistening.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm
"Hmm, I see." She murmured before looking in the direction that Seleinis was looking towards. The tail - now that he had pointed it out - was sticking out clearly now. "Ah, looks like Xixist found somebody." She stood up, shaking her fur off, and turned fully to face the scene. She saw the female stand and she blinked, then frowned as she noticed and heard the unknown femme snarling, growling and baring teeth. It had been awhile since she had met up with such a vicious wolf, she started walking that way, wanting to see what was irking the female so much.

Xixist frowned and his ears flickered back, growling back. Sometimes common sense flew right over the calico's head and he just fed the fire. "What's your problem?" He growled out, he saw her about to leap and he tensed back, ready if the female was going to attack.

Sora trotted next to the larger male and nudged him, "Stop acting childish." She growled and Xixist stopped his growling immediately, looking away and sitting. She looked at the female, "Why the hostility? We bring no harm." She sniffed the air that was around the female, she was certainly unknown and her scent was even foreign. "You're not from around here are you?" She talked calmly, trying to cool the female's rash actions.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 pm
Lynnia uncurled her lips but continued to growl. She shook her head. "I'm not from here. I come from the Durahine Pack. Lynnia Durhine Pack Beta." She lowered her tail. Kyser sighed inturnally thankfull to the Female.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:09 pm
Seleinis Merely Stood there, Watching the group of four waiting to see how it would turn out.

"Oh a mother's soothing instinct at work, What a wonderful sight to be seen!" He said in a loud voice. "That was Magnificent Work Sheep! Keep up the Great work!" He Yelled again has he Jumped next to the Bush, with a smirk on his Maw, His tail wagging in Excitement has he jumped into the air and hopped closer to have a closer look.

((Last post for the night, Been up since 5 Am, Currently Midnight. So yeah, I'm a head to bed, Been fun guys, I'll reply tomorrow when I wake up.))

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:31 pm
((KK Night well morning))

Lynnia growled louder as the Alpha came closer. She felt out number as of which she was but in a different since.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:59 pm
"Sheep" threw a helpless glare at the playful Alpha, then watched him hop around like an excited puppy trying to get a playmate. She blinked, and then looked away, stopping herself from staring. Though she could not help but smile, it was a rather funny sight to see. She listened to the female, and frowned, head slightly turning to the right in curiosity and thought. "Durahine Pack..." She thought about it, even said the name a few times to see how it felt on her tongue, and see if it would strike something in her mind.

Nothing.

Sora looked at the female, Lynnia, "I've never heard of them... is this a recent pack?" She was gone for a year but the closest packs to this one where gossipers and the arousal of a new pack was not on their lists. "And what is a Beta from their pack doing all the way over here, may I ask?" Sora then flickered her crimson gaze onto Seleinis, eyes flicking back to the female then to him. As if saying; "Do your job!" She heard the loud growl from Lynnia and frowned, looking at her, "Calm, we will not hurt you." She cooed, trying to calm the female once more.

{ Night Sli.
I'm going to bed myself,
I'll try to get on before the drive back home. }

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out