Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:45 pm
"Agreed it is something interesting to look into. hmm it would also help the students better at controling their chakra and to last longer in battle if they have good stanmina but other then that...it wouldn't be of much use in my opinon." she leaned against the desk and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:49 pm
"Hmm...but if the lower students were to learn something like this...it'd make them more useful on missions, and to the village overall...Then again, it might make Konoha a bigger target if word of it got out...." He glanced at Polio with his eyes rtaher then his head, "You agree?"  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:54 pm
She nodded looking at him, "True and that wouldn't be a good thing. So what are we to do? Let Spike continue with help and make it work or make him stop?" she picked up a scroll and looked at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:59 pm
~while trying to grab a scroll he knocked over abour 30 of them~ oh crap!!!.........~scrambles to pick them up~  

Joelakaturbo

Windblade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:59 pm
"...There's no sense stopping him here. We supervise what happens with it, then seal it away in case of emergencies. If the time coems we need it, we'll have easy access to it." He says, trying to analyze every possibility that could occur. He then glanced at Polio, wanting to see approval or a new suggestion in her eyes, reflected from her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:07 am
Kuro is now bored, he pulls out a book. Title: Icha Icha Paradise. (flirting paradise)
"This should keep me busy for a while." saying as he reads.  

Kiba-senpai

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:08 am
"Hai." she nodded and closed her eyes as she snapped the scroll shut, "But what if someone finds out about it while we are working on it and manages to steal it after we seal it away. If incase something like that happenes we should keep it between you, me and Spike. Maybe a few others but we don't want many other people to find out about it until we know it will work or not, ne?" she looked at him as she handed over the scroll.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:08 am
Spikelema runs in "Hey everyone, Read over my scrolls?"  

Spikelema

Windblade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:19 am
"That'll have to work." Wind says, looking behind him at Spike as he enters the room.

"Spike, your Sis and I have somethin to talk to you about..." He yells voer at Spike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:24 am
"Okay..." she nodded then glanced over at Spike when he entered. "Oi Spike." she smiled and waved slightly.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:28 am
"So tell me what you think it is only basic but it is a start." ((BRB))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:34 am
Winds hops up and then attempts to jump onto Polio's shoulders "Well..."....his legs, weak from crouching like he was for so long, betray him and he completely misses Polio. He lands underneath another set of desks, and lies there grinning, dazed.

(( IOW, g2g - night all^^ ))  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:43 am
She watched Wind as he missed and landed under some desk, "Right..." she sweatdropped then looked back at Spike, "Hn... not sure if i should tell you this without him but oh well. First of all It is a very interesting thing you got going on here."
She nodded, "And it would be also helpfull to you and others so...we are gonna let you continue with searching it up and help you out with it as long as you don't tell anyone else about it until we know if it is gonna be sucessful or not." She watched him quietly, resting her hands on the desk in front of her.

((lol, interesting exit Wind...g'night...-waves.- ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:18 am
*Enter building*

"So, what ya talking about. If it's about Chakra I'll be glad to help."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:20 am
She watches Spike before she glances over at cyber. "Well well...theres someone i haven't seen in a while." smirks.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games