Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Arianna layed back on the grass. Although she was usaully really sociable around the people who she knew after some time, she usually wasn't to sociable around new comers, she just didn't know what they were like. Usually, she would sit back and watch the newcomers to see what they were like and some of the things that they liked and disliked before acting like a social butterfly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:32 pm
"Karissa!" Freezing, Karissa dropped the apple she'd been holding from her suddenly limp hand. Who had spotted her now? Was it Rachel? Reluctantly, she turned round until only a three quarter view of her profile was visible. The one eye facing out, she covered with a curtain of hair - but not before seeing that it was Cya, not Rachel, who'd discovered her.

With the eagerness of a twelve year old, Cya ran forward and threw her arms around Karissa. "You're back!" she said happily. Zane stood back with an expression of horror on his face - his wild instincts had never been set off by Karissa or any other vampire's presence before, but now...every cell in his body was screaming for him to grab Cya and run away. It was irrational, he knew; Karissa looked the same, and she seemed the same...  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:39 am
( redface ...You see, my brother and I just wanted to see the secret video, so we're working on the same file, because you can see it if you beat it on proud mode, but I tried to beat Sephiroth...HE'S CRAZY!)

Rachel frowned, not really paying attention to Belle. She felt a surge of disappointment go through her, Karissa was ignoring her, that was for sure. There was no way to miss a voice speaking in your head. She watched as Cya ran up to where Karissa was sitting, Zane following, looking very apprehensive. Despite her hurt, she could tell something was wrong with Karissa as well. She was....different. But Rachel couldn't put her finger on quite what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:20 pm
'What's wrong Rach?' Arianna asked, concerned.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:00 pm
(I'd never be able to beat the game on Proud Mode, even if I had the time. So I just downloaded the video off KH Ultimania, and watched it on YouTube for good measure. sweatdrop )

Karissa was able to relax a little around Cya - at least she wasn't fully human - and she allowed herself to give the girl an awkward hug back. Still, she took a small step back as soon as possible, to put some amount of distance between them. "Cya, hi," she said in guarded tones. "You too, Zane."

Cya squinted, trying to penetrate the darkness of the little corner. "Did you cut your hair, Karissa?" she asked abstractedly. At the same moment, she knew the answer would be no, because vampires couldn't regrow their hair - and Karissa loved hers, so why would she? "You look changed." Cya stated simply, as she cocked her head quizzically.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:24 pm
"Nothing." Said Rachel to Arianna, but didn't turn to look at her. Her eyes were focussed on Cya and Karissa. Noticing the slight step backward, Rachel's eyes narrowed, trying to see clearer. Something seemed wrong in the way she carried herself, in the way she was looking at Cya. No, no wrong, thought Rachel, just different. She couldn't let herself make any assumptions.

razz
>  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:16 pm
Karissa winced; Cya had always been too observant for her own good. "I-I am," she answered lamely, because she could think of no better lie.

Cya's gaze flitted over the older girl - her clothes, her posture, her hair, her face, her...eyes. Cya gasped, "Karissa! No!" There was no fear in her voice, but involuntary condemnation.

Karissa's red eyes hardened at the note of accusation. "Karissa, yes," she mocked meanly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:56 pm
Arianna heard the arguing and looked up, turning her head so that she would be able to see Karissa's face. When she seen the color of Karissa's eyes she gasped in shock. 'No, this cannot be happening' she thought to herself, making sure to block out her thoughts from anyone else.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:47 pm
Rachel heard the conversation, Arianna appeared to have done so as well, because her face became a well-practiced mask of nonchalance. After gasping out loud, that is. Deciding that the best way to handle this was to not pressure anyone into doing anything, Rachel tilted her head to the side, as though thinking. Do you want to talk about it? Or are you in need of a diversion? She asked Karissa, trying her best to be patient.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:45 pm
Karissa jumped at the voice in her head, and without thinking, thought back, "A diversion please."

Zane drew Cya close as soon as the argument began. He looked Karissa straight on - seeing what had caused Cya's distress, her scarlet eyes - and said evenly, "Don't you dare take your anger out on Cya."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:51 am
Rachel hopped up quickly, ignoring the glances of the Cullens and Belle. She loped over to where Cya and Zane were. She took a deep breath and made herself smile hugely, if not fakely. "Cya?!? Zane?!? Is that you? Where have you been??" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around them both. Over their shoulders, Rachel looked at Karissa meaningfully, gesturing with her head that she could leave now. Only near the end did she let some of the hurt come into her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:32 pm
Karissa made a speedy retreat, and tried not to remember the expression on Rachel's face before she left. If they had to talk about her...slipup, they could do it later - afterschool. "The drama of highschool life has finally caught up to me," she thought wryly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:35 pm
"Hey Cya, Zane. Rach can I talk to you along for a moment?" Arianna asked. Not waiting for a reply she took Rachel's arm and steered her into a remote spot. "Did you see what I seen?" she whispered lowly to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:48 pm
Belle just sat on the grass unaware that anything was going on, after all she couldn't see it.  

medusa56

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:14 pm
"Yes." Said Rachel curtly. "But now is not the time." She said, bringing Arianna back towards Cya and Zane. "So do you guys want to sit down or something?" She asked, careful not to let them turn around to see Karissa wasn't there anymore.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games