Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:02 pm
"I love you too.." Sira whispered softly into her ear. He hugged her back tightly.

((g2g))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:05 pm
Ai rested her chin on his shoulder still hugging him.

(k, bye!)  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:20 pm
((k im back))

Sira rested his head on Ai's shoulder smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:26 pm
Ai sighed of content, closing her eyes and humming the same tune she played when they had first met.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:33 pm
Sira vaguely recognized the tune from when they first met. He had memorized the tune that day. He began humming it along with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:38 pm
Ai smiled, glad that Sira had remembered the tune. She continued to hum it until it finished. "I'm glad that you remembered."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:44 pm
"How could I forget?" Sira said softly as he gently stroked Ai's hair. Outside dawn was breaking the sky much brighter as the stars disappeared from view and the sun began to rise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:54 pm
"Heh." Ai smiled at his question as she listened to the morning birds begin to wake and chirp. "I guess you couldn't."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:00 pm
Sira looked out the window at the sky. It was getting brighter every moment. He closed his sketchbook and set it down on a table.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:15 pm
Ai yawned as she watched a flock of birds fly past the window. "Do you have morning patrol today?" She asked looking at him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:22 pm
Sira shook his head. "No not this morning.." He said smiling slightly. "I have patrol later in the day though.." He added sighing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:27 pm
"Ok." Ai nodded. "So what do you want to do until then?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:33 pm
"Hmm..." Sira tried to think of what they could do. He didn't care as long as it was with Ai.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:01 pm
"Hmm...Oh, I know. Could we go back to the place you showed my in the woods? The one with the Sakura trees and waterfall?" Ai asked as she found that place relaxing and found it nice to be there with Sira.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:35 pm
Sira smiled remembering the place. Then he blushed thinking about when they had accidentally kissed. "Yeah let's go back there.." He said still blushing lightly.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games