Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 pm
((Me too))
Alarm left her eyes to be replaced with amusement,"Thats no need to get worked up over. Just tell her what you meant."
Max covered his face with his paws and began to cry harder. He hated falling in love and he knew Amiko was right but he knew he couldnt deal seeing someone else he loved die.
Jake smiled,"Ok. Follow me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:50 pm
((lol same here, GROUP HUG!! XD))

"Yeah your right, could you tell her for me..I kinda want to spend some time with Blaze." Sapphire said as she slowly walked back to "the spot".  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 pm
Blaze by then had ventured and noticed the two strange wolves,"Heya! I'm Blaze! Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 pm
Sapphire made it to "the spot" and saw Blaze in the distance and speed walked to him to see what he was up to.  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 pm
(-Hug-)

*Amiko sighed and nudged Max* Max...I must ask you now, for i cant stay away from Caesar much longer...Do you feel anything for Lukara?

*Scar shook his fur and followed Jake.*

*Lukara's eyes dulled in pain. she blinked and a little blood came from her right eye. Her grey left eye semed to hold hope*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:59 pm
Rain's head lifted up from the warm fur of her mate's " My name is Rain that Tumbles Down, but you may call me Rain. He is Wing Shadow over Water, but everyone calls him Kyou." She gave a smile, it was lilke the femme changed, she was not her old self afriad of everything around her.
Kyou's tail wagged up and down, at the feelings rain was feeling.
(( Rain was a chiken before she come here ^^))

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Max looked at her his eyes brimmed with grief,"Of course.....I love her more than I have loved anyone."
Blaze smiled,"Nice to meet ya! Do you guys want to come and meet everyone else?" He wagged his tail slightly happy to meet new people.
Jake smiled and led him in a cave that had a strong scent of blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Sapphire meet up with Blaze, "Who you talkin...." Sapphire looked to see who it was, her jaw dropped, "Blaze, let's get out of here," She whispered to him.  

---Crumplet---

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Fox Ninga Kyoushiro
" Why Not?" he smiled getting up. Rain flopped into the ground as her mate stood up. The day seemed to be going very well for them so far sense the last time they saw wolves was when they were running away. Rain slowly stood up and laned her head again in his shoulder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 pm
Blaze looked at her completely confused,"Why? I just met them." He looked at them,"I think she might be tired."  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:09 pm
*Amiko smiled warmly. a black flame appeared next to her* Would you like to save her...or leave her, The flame leaves wen i do...and i cannot stay much longer.

*Scar stopped short, the smell hitting his nose hard. He shook his head and slowly walked into the cave*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:09 pm
Sapphire kept whispering to him through grinding teeth, "That is Scar and Jake, remember Scar is the one that hurt me Blaze, LET'S GO."  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:14 pm
((Hes talking to Rain and Kyou))
Max stood with his legs still wobbly,"I'd rather her live than die. I'll stay with her."
Jake came to his motionless father,"This is my father. He was one of the best evil wolfs around! He one time killed three wolves that attacked him together. I need you to help me bring him back to life."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 pm
(Oi! Scar never touched her. that was Dare. Scar went after my wolves because of the past they all shared)  

Amiko Hazitie

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:16 pm
Sapphire was curious, "Blaze stay here, " she said to him as she stood in from of the cave listening when suddenly she stepped on a twig and it made a loud crack echoing through that cave.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games