Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:39 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
xx i tried. But he said he needs to 'examine' me. Andddddddd ******** NO D:
you can go to gynecologist.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:39 pm
XD ...helping with woman problems is LEAVING THEM ALONE AND RUNNING FAR FAR AWAY D:  

UglyCoyoteNG

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:40 pm
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG
You'd have to pay me. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:40 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
XD ...helping with woman problems is LEAVING THEM ALONE AND RUNNING FAR FAR AWAY D:

I can do that xd  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:41 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

I'd have to pay you to go to the gynecologist?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:41 pm
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

I can do that xd
I think period week is HATE MEN week D:  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:42 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

I can do that xd
I think period week is HATE MEN week D:

Please keep it to only one week ;-; We're not bad all the time  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:43 pm
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

yes. I can't stand being touched at all. :< I've got a weird paranoia of it. People closeo to me can touch me, but I can't stand it if they're not somone i dont know. Even people like my grandma or my mom i flinch still, and get stressed about it.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:43 pm
Af Mas
We are lucky, NG. I try not to take it for granted, even though having balls can suck sometimes. Seriously, there's not a guy on this planet who won't fall from getting kicked square in the nuts. It won't necessarily get us to do what you want, but it'll probably get us to leave you alone XP

Sometimes though, we just need to vent sweatdrop Even if "women's problems" is going on, if we've had a bad day, getting it all out will help us deal with and help you better. After all, if we don't have to worry about our own problems, we're more able to help you with yours. At least, that's how I feel sweatdrop
Actually you would be surprised. There are some guys in a certain branch of martial arts or something that train their bodies to the point where they can get kicked square in the nuts and not fall to their knees. Also do other strange things like hang wheights and stuff. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
We are lucky, NG. I try not to take it for granted, even though having balls can suck sometimes. Seriously, there's not a guy on this planet who won't fall from getting kicked square in the nuts. It won't necessarily get us to do what you want, but it'll probably get us to leave you alone XP

Sometimes though, we just need to vent sweatdrop Even if "women's problems" is going on, if we've had a bad day, getting it all out will help us deal with and help you better. After all, if we don't have to worry about our own problems, we're more able to help you with yours. At least, that's how I feel sweatdrop
Actually you would be surprised. There are some guys in a certain branch of martial arts or something that train their bodies to the point where they can get kicked square in the nuts and not fall to their knees. Also do other strange things like hang wheights and stuff. @.@
....:.just cries.:. ._.  

UglyCoyoteNG

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:45 pm
hey, can we take this to an MSN convo? razz we're wastin' space!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:46 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

yes. I can't stand being touched at all. :< I've got a weird paranoia of it. People closeo to me can touch me, but I can't stand it if they're not somone i dont know. Even people like my grandma or my mom i flinch still, and get stressed about it.
O.o I'm not alone. I'm the same way. I just don't like humans unless I really trust and like them touch or get close. Otherwise it just feels akward and uncomfortable, even if they are relatives and stuff. Animals though I will snuggle and squees till there is no tommorrow. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:46 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG

sorry. I'm sure they can prescribe something without examination  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:47 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
I don't have MSN crying  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:48 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

I'm game XP But I have a feeling this is a girls only discussion xp  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games