Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User ImageLUPINE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GOING TO THT GAY BAR?!
I DID NOT
YOU FREAKING LIE TO ME WHEN I HAVE THT PICTURE TO PROVE IT!! YOU JERK *SLAPS* crying
you altered it here is the real picture
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image LUPINE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GOING TO THT GAY BAR?!
I DID NOT
YOU FREAKING LIE TO ME WHEN I HAVE THT PICTURE TO PROVE IT!! YOU JERK *SLAPS* crying

lol No i didnt XD you just did XD  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:11 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she growls "i dont care, nobody handcuffs me" she starts walking back towards the door, fed up

She grab her by the Arm "Just fallow my lead then God" She thinks in her head -She is so imposible-
she looks at her "why should i even trust you?" she asked, she smirks and pulls her arm "for all i know you could be against me" she turns and walks ahead of her

"River I have nothing against you, You've never done anything Wrong to me...and besides I want to help you"
"why would you want to help me?" she asked looking away "im the daughter of darkness, why would you want to befriend that?" she sighs "fine......."
"Your nothing that Bad Compared to me now let go people are starting to stare" She holds out her Hand and Gives a Big smile
she bites her bottom lip "umm okay then" she looks at her hand "umm.....not really touchy, sorry" she walks beside her looking around  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looks at her "why should i even trust you?" she asked, she smirks and pulls her arm "for all i know you could be against me" she turns and walks ahead of her

"River I have nothing against you, You've never done anything Wrong to me...and besides I want to help you"
"why would you want to help me?" she asked looking away "im the daughter of darkness, why would you want to befriend that?" she sighs "fine......."
"Your nothing that Bad Compared to me now let go people are starting to stare" She holds out her Hand and Gives a Big smile
she bites her bottom lip "umm okay then" she looks at her hand "umm.....not really touchy, sorry" she walks beside her looking around

"Okay...Whatever" She shruggs then they walk out Kat Waves to some people who waved to her and they walk out "Eh well wasnt waht i expected it to go but hey watcha gonna do, Now ill see ya later okay"
(lol g2g bye)  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
I DID NOT

lol im sorry i did that here is the real pic
User Image

A CONFESSION!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:17 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
I DID NOT

User Image

A CONFESSION!!!!

yeah...I dont type like tht >.> lol XD LOSER XD well g2g a*****e XP  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

User Image

A CONFESSION!!!!

yeah...I dont type like tht >.> lol XD LOSER XD well g2g a*****e XP
then how did it get there XD
{night then}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Okay...Whatever" She shruggs then they walk out Kat Waves to some people who waved to her and they walk out "Eh well wasnt waht i expected it to go but hey watcha gonna do, Now ill see ya later okay"
(lol g2g bye)
(G'Night XD) "alright then" she looks around "umm where am i?" she wondered walking away  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:24 pm
tal pops the mirror open and almost says something but is too afriad to see her dead
man why do i feel like this...iv never felt like this before for any one other then my family  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:30 pm
she keeps walking her arms crossed, she thinks for a bit looking around, she remembered her watch and how long its been when she spoke with anyone, she looks at it, she walks down to somewhere quiet and where it was deserted, she leans against the wall and opens the mirror "hello?" she asked and waited for an answer  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
she keeps walking her arms crossed, she thinks for a bit looking around, she remembered her watch and how long its been when she spoke with anyone, she looks at it, she walks down to somewhere quiet and where it was deserted, she leans against the wall and opens the mirror "hello?" she asked and waited for an answer
tal sits down on a bench in a park to think when he hears her he then reopens the mirror
RIVER YOUR ALIVE I WAS WORRIED!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:37 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal sits down on a bench in a park to think when he hears her he then reopens the mirror
she looks at him "wow you worry easily, sorry" she smiles softly "didnt mean to make you worry, didnt know you'd care that much"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "wow you worry easily, sorry" she smiles softly "didnt mean to make you worry, didnt know you'd care that much"
i didnt either he thinks to him self
so river whats up?when can you get back?and where are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"i dont know, kat saved me and took me through a door, now i dont know where i am" she sighs and looks around "where are you? i can come back now, rivera is no where in sight, at least i think" she smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"i dont know, kat saved me and took me through a door, now i dont know where i am" she sighs and looks around "where are you? i can come back now, rivera is no where in sight, at least i think" she smiles softly
im in the imperial city park
tal walks out into a copse of tree's and tuns the mirror into a stand up one
ok come out then  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games